CB-3000 and Frenum Piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DP47905, Jan 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. DP47905

DP47905 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I am currently locked in a CB-3000 but my wife wants to make it more secure. I'm not too crazy about getting a prince albert piercing but am considering a frenum piercing. How can that piercing be used with a CB-3000 to make it escape proof? Would I need a special type of jewelry?

2. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    With a 2000 I wore a standard 12ga 5/8" captive bead ring in my frenum, and fed a vinyl-coated steel cable through it by way of the triangular side windows. The cable had ferrules crimped in both ends to make a loop, which were threaded onto the shackle of the lock. This successfully prevented pullout but was uncomfortable when sitting.

For a 3000 you could try running the cable along the slot and through the ring instead, but I'm not sure where you might anchor the bottom end as the ferrule could be less than comfortable rubbing against skin, more so if there are strands of cable sticking out. On the jewelry is an option, but then the cable might interfere with urination. Perhaps you might cut side windows into the cage to admit the cable and run it horizontally.

I suppose it really depends on your level of craftiness and available tools. Hopefully these ideas inspire other ideas.

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I tried using a frenum with the curve. Didn't work too well. The cable was constantly putting pressure on the piercing and i had a lot of issues with tearing and constant bleeding from the piercing.

I recommend the PA if you are serious and i also suggest that you wait to stretch the piercing to at least 8 guage before you try using it for security. The smaller rings can slice through the flesh pretty easily.

4. rslav24

rslav24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    it can work

I have a frenum piercing. I started with a 10g and have stretched it to a 4g. I was able to use a 1/2" diameter segment ring and a securiity cable from keptforher.com with my cb3000. It worked fine.

The key to the frenum is to be patient. Wear different types of jewelry (some that are a ring around your cock and some that hang down) in it to toughen it up on all sides. Keep stretching it and eventually it will be very durable and be able to take any strain put on it.

Good luck!

5. cb boy

cb boy Member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    A ballclosed ring as frenumpiercing and a lock is the solution
    Have a look at my pictures in my album
    Greetz
    Cb boy

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I'll cast a vote for a PA piercing. (That's what I have). I have read that frenulum piercings tend to migrate. The body reacts to pressure, and when a piercing is being pulled on over a long period of time, as would happen with a "security" piercing, the jewelry will tend to migrate. A PA piercing has much thicker, tougher tissue to resist the tendency to migrate. Also, the stimulation at the urethra is nice.

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i had trouble with my PA piercing and it tore out during play a while ago (ouch!). but i'm going to surprise Mistress by getting a frenum piercing when i can... it'll be tough since i'm locked!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice