Can't find the device I'm looking for... Smaller A276

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by Binouf, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Binouf

Binouf New member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Hi everyone,

With my girlfriend we want to try chastity, so I spent hours on internet to find where to buy, what kind etc.. I finally found a model that could fit but I'm also looking for the slightly smaller version. Here are the links :

http://fr.dhgate.com/product/new-ma...92812796.html#vhpd-13-5|null:null:r1934129749 This one is the one that will probably fit me the most. It is a 80mm total with 60mm for the tube and for information my total length is 12-13 cm flaccid and 8.5cm from the balls ( measure for the tube ).

The thing is that it's my first cage so I tried to measure my ring size with a string but I'm not sure if the 50mm or the 45 would be the best so we decided to by 2 chastity device with a different ring size each.

I found the little smaller device from: http://fr.dhgate.com/product/with-s...h-65mm/395985281.html#s1-3-1;searl|1310597846 But I can't find it with the end of the tube like the first one. As I'm uncut I read that the foreskin would go outside causing some discomfort because of the wide opening at the end of the tube..

So I was wondering if anyone had found the smaller one with the tube I'm looking for or are their any other website than DHgate, Aliexpress, Amazon or Ebay to watch for it ?

Which is weird is that an even smaller device existe with the 2 different tubes and that the first chastity device I posted is also available with the 2 different ending tubes...

Many thanks if you can help me :)

2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    I wear the cage that I my avatar - easy to wear, clean an hide under cloths

3. Binouf

Binouf New member

Local Time:
    Thank you but as I said, I'm 12-13cm flaccid, I'm not sur it would ever be possible for me to enter in such a small device :)

4. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
  5. Binouf

Binouf New member

Local Time:
  6. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Hi, sorry about that but it appears that the A276 with 3 rings in the tube and the A275 with 1 ring in the tube are the only options with that type of end. The one with the large pee hole is the only one done with 2 rings in, or you can also get it with 0 rings in.

7. Binouf

Binouf New member

Local Time:
    Yes that's what I though even if it's weird that they make this size for the open tube and not for the one I'm looking for..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice