Can't find a good ring size for my vice

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by little-guy-love, Jul 4, 2018.

1. little-guy-love

little-guy-love FillorianFetishist

Sales
    U.S Florida
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I previously tried wearing the standard vice (70mm), but I didn't fill out the cage, so I got the vice mini (40mm) and I fill it out, but I still can't seem to find the right ring size. I use the shortest spacer because I figured that would be best, but each ring either cuts off circulation of some of the veins in my sack or its too loose and requires some kind of strap around my waist to stay on. The 44mm ring seems to be the best fit (I read else where you wanna be able to fit the index finger up to the 1st knuckle) until I begin to get aroused.
    Is the loss of circulation something that's supposed to be expected and tolerated to a certain degree or could changing to a bigger spacer help?

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I had to look that one up.... So, looking at it, if you've got a ring that fits right, and you lose circulation, go with a bigger spacer. The picture on Amazon has a really tiny gap (6,5mm), which would do the same thing to me with a proper sized ring. Move up to the bigger spacers, and they'll constrict less skin, restoring circulation (hopefully, right?) . Don't go so big that you're popping balls out though - it's a delicate balance ;)

3. little-guy-love

little-guy-love FillorianFetishist

Sales
    U.S Florida
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Yeah I tried to find sizes for the spacers, but I couldn't find anything online or with my box. Thank you though, I'll try it out :)

4. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    So, the second result on google search for vice mini chastity leads to amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Locked-In-Lust-Vice-Mini/dp/B078XNQ971

That has the following section

-- Spacer/Pin Gap (Ring Distance From Cage) --

Small - 6.5 mm
    Medium - 10 mm
    Large - 13 mm
    Extra Large - 15 mm

I tried a 6.5 (with a different cage), and with the right size ring, I was not getting proper circulation. With the bigger ring, circulation was fine, but it was slipping... unfortunately that one does not have adjustable gap (it's the only one I didn't make myself), but now I know what my preferred measurements are.

5. Evan62

Evan62 New member

Local Time:
    I am having a similar problem. The 40mm ring starts to hurt pretty quickly. The 44mm seems the best. It is uncomfortable but I think I will get used to it. It seems completely impossible to remove because it is so tight. I find however that after 12 to 24 hours something happens and the ring starts to slip off and with a very slight pull come off completely, anti pull out and all. Some how one of the balls receded by itself and gave enough room for the device to slip off. As I said the 44mm was super tight at the beginning. Is it possible I just need a different spacer???

6. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, if the base ring is the right diameter, then the gap between the ring and the shaft cage needs to be smaller to provide less space than a testicle would need to get through there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice