Caging leading to other positive changes ...

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by OhDear!, Dec 23, 2019.

1. OhDear!

OhDear! Active member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I know it has been discussed before about sexual and relationship dynamics changing, often for the better. Did anyone experience other positive life changes or a desire to making other healthy changes outside of said? Just curious about other's journey with this. Thanks. :)

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    Mistress now insists that I work out a minimum of 5 days a week and more if possible. Last week was the first time I worked out 5 times in a week since I was in the Army. She has also insisted that I work out no later than 9am so that I don't procrastinate. She is also watching what I eat and recording my weight weekly.

Charles3451 and OhDear! like this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    My GF also has me work out more now that I'm caged. But more importantly and more subtly the cage changes my whole attitude and approach to others. When locked I feel very self centered because "it" is always on my mind (even after months), but we have observed that I become more sensitive and kinder to others (not just my GF). I dont think I am a "bad" person unlocked but no question I am better when locked. It kinda makes me sad...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice