Cages that don't tilt downwards?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by James00, Jul 7, 2023.

1. James00

James00 New member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    I have tried many many cages over the past few years, always ended up with scrotum pain after less than a day to some degree. Only a couple have worked for me, the best being a Chinese knockoff where the cage points straight ahead, rather than bending downwards - allowing my balls to not get pressured too much. It works but is still not the best, is anyone aware of any other cages out there that don't bend downwards? Thanks!

2. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    I don't know of any off the shelf but I had Badass Workroom make a 2nd cage for me that stuck out straight. I did it primarily because my urethra now lines up perfectly with the hole at the end all the time. I never thought about ball weight, but I don't have any issues with that so maybe that is an additional benefit. The only concern I have is that sticking out straight perhaps it is more noticeable (slightly?) under clothes. My total cage is 64mm long from tip to back of ring. I think if I were to buy a third custom, I would go to 50mm total which would be a little less (or not at all) noticeable under clothes.

3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I am wearing a Kink3D baby sized cage, it basically stands out straight. There is no shaft, it is kept totally collapsed down.

It was a challenge to get used to, but it works very well now.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    There are lots of different cages out there, just scroll through eBay or wish/AliExpress and you will see, also sissyshop.com has quite a selection to.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    #5 bondinchas, Jul 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    The FRRK 51 doesn't bend downwards. If anything, the bottom edge of the tube curves gently upwards (when the base ring is vertical).

The FRRK 51A, which is the same tube with the ergonomic ring, might be a solution for you as it has a more pronounced gap at the bottom, as well as a flatter ring profile which avoids the tangential point pressure of an ordinary round ring. I've found it very comfortable even while still healing from a burn caused by my other cage.

Read more about my experience with this cage here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...stom-made-chastity-devices.51241/#post-629234

6. Lancerexford

Lancerexford Member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    My balls are heavy and the ring irritates, so I tuck up the whole device with a strap around my waste. You can buy them online. I made mine from a rawhide thong. I also modified a cloth face mask (lots of them around) to hold my balls up and tie to the cage. No more issues with irritation... oh, and I make sure the ring stays clean. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice