Cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Shaven666, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Shaven666

Shaven666 New member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    is it possible to have a cage too small and if so what are the complications ?

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if its lots to small you wont be able to put it on you. you have to do the measuring rihgt

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Every style of device has it's advantages and disadvantages but in the end you need to find one that will fit your lifestyle. If you're looking for long term wear, then you're probably going to be best off with a cage (tube) that's about the size your flaccid penis, with somewhat shorter being better than longer. What happens with a "ball trap" device when you get an erection is that your penis pushes against the tube, taking the base ring and your testicles with it. That can be uncomfortable or even painful. A smaller tube helps "curb" an erection, minimizing discomfort.

a272 length.jpg

Super short tubes can be visually and emotionally appealing but many men don't find them suitable for long term wear. I have a super short cage like this one and find that with the slightest erection, the end of my penis is poking through bars at the end. I don't find that aesthetically appealing or comfortable.

[​IMG]

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    As @Adam444 says you need to find one that fits. Not to big, Not to small, Just right for you. If you’ve ever been in a group shower you’ll know that every penise is different so every cage is also different. Good Luck

5. Shaven666

Shaven666 New member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice, I think the one I have with a 50mm ring but small cage isn’t right for me , it seems to cut the circulation off . But I do work outside a lot of the time so the sack shrinks up. Do you think this is the problem ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice