Cage with PA Pircing and foreskin

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by beliebernamee, Apr 25, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. beliebernamee

beliebernamee New member

South Germany
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Hi there, it has been a while since I was last active on here, but i have a question and maybe can get an answer here :)

I am thinking about a PA Piercing, which looks nice and should give Keyholder a great deal of control. I was just researching on how to pirce a PA and how it works with the foreskin. I haven´t found anything related to a cage.

Does someone know, how a Cage with foreskin and a PA Pircing works? Do i need to keep the foreskin back, while waring the cage or dies the pa just come out at the front?

And does anyone have a recommendation for a good PA Cage?

2. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Hey friend. Everything I have read and experienced is that the foreskin gets in the way, even (and perhaps even particularly) when you have a PA. What I did was I got some surgical scissors and cut the frenum so that the foreskin can fully retract. took about 6-8 weeks to heal though. The PA-5000 (assuming the dimensions fit you okay, they don't me) would then work properly.

beliebernamee and Guest 3972 like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Having a foreskin is what has put me off having a PA, although some people have said it’s not a problem. I have quite a thick foreskin and I don’t think it would work for me.

TheMilkybarKid likes this.
  4. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I have PA and foreskin - no problem.
    I retract the foreskin in the device. I also never had an issue in the past when wearing only the PA ring.
    I would only have the foreskin removed if my wife wanted it, but it is not mandatory for the device.

SergioUK likes this.
  5. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Same here. Never been an issue. My foreskin does what it needs to.

Some years ago I planned to get my foreskin pierced with six holes so a lustlock padlock could be threaded through to keep it closed, preventing (comfortable) intercourse and severely limiting my ability to masturbate frequently. (I'd be able to get off every few days with a vibrator or rubbing in the right place but not my usual three or four times a day.) But it got complicated and I bottled out.

6. TheMilkybarKid

Doc student
    Manchester UK,
    Local Time:
    @SergioUK @Neander

Can I just check though, do you both live with your KH? Because it feels as if when one lives with a KH teething issues can be more easily addressed. Whereas when a boi (such as myself but undoubtedly many others) is having their key held off-site (e.g. by a friend/Master/keyholding service) it is more difficult to adjust the device on the fly.

All of that said though, I suppose not having an option to (easily) adjust might force an individual to just learn to live with the discomfort. Indeed some dominants I have met have liked for it to hurt. But I suppose for long-term wear that just doesn't seem ideal.

7. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes, I live with my wife.
    It took me some time to find the ideal device. I do NOT think pain or discomfort is acceptable, especially if it is lifestyle and not "only play time". In the meantime, I no longer have an emergency key. And I don't need it either. There is no reason to unlock the cage, except that my wife wants PIV (including cleaning).

8. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I have a PA and a foreskin and manage just fine in my Rigid Chastity model 2. The cage has an S shaped PA hook which allows the foreskin to move forward to cover the glans. It’s a little bunched up at the bottom but it’s comfortable for long term wear.

I use a cotton bud when in the shower to retract my foreskin for cleaning and sometimes I leave it retracted for the rest of the day as I find it easier to pee standing up through the hollow PA tube without the risk of spraying which can happen with my foreskin forward. So forward and retracted both work for me, but between the two forward is the most comfortable.

The longest I’ve been locked in this cage without any unlocking is about 3 months and I’m currently 5 weeks in to my latest lock up, so yes it is possible to find PA cage that allows long term comfortable lockup’s if you still have a foreskin.

Qveik and TheMilkybarKid like this.
  9. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I did when I first got a belt (NeoSteel) but since then I've been in various relationships and solo. But never had a problem that needed out immediately and I think after years of using different belts and devices you adapt.

10. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    i was pierced at 14 Gauge it healed quickly at about 5-6 weeks. My wife put me in a temporary metal cage with a very long and wide front slit that also points her penis down and lets the foreskin poke out a little. it was comfortable and caused no irritation while gauging up. one i got to a 10 the piercing became more and more comfortable. the 8 feels good and is really sensitive to her touch. (in a good way). i move to a 6 gauge in 3 weeks and once it has stretched enough it will be moved to a rigid chastity model 1 in waiting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice