Cage on again first time in a long time

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Thjeepster, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Last night I put my cage on again for the first time in months.

I woke up at 1:30 and was horny as hell.

My gf was sound a sleep.

I had a dream where we were fooling around and she was blowing me and I was getting close. She stops and goes lay on ur back, ur cumming all over yourself. (This is what usually happens if we fool around without sex). At that point of the dream I go please let me cum between ur tits and on your nipples. She’s like no way your haven’t cummed in weeks there will be too much and messy. I then say I’ll take care of it and clean u up and take care of it all. Just force me to lick it all of of you.

I then woke up hard as a rock. (We have never done that before but I have rubbed my pre on her nipples and licked it off)

I got out of bed and was going to go into the spare room to jerk off.

Instead I found one of my cages and put it on. I slept for about 4 hours and then woke up getting pain in the cage from trying to get hard.

I had tons of stains in my underwear. By I think I did a good thing putting it on instead of jerking.

Idk how long I will wear it maybe she will get into it. But she is vanilla. I guess I need help.

2. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Update: it’s been 3 full days and I’m still locked up!!

It’s been hard but I’ve done it!!! My longest time ever!

My gf and I fooled around yesterday morning and she told me I could take it off but I told her no and I’m just going to please her!! She laid back and I had her cumming in 10 mins!!!! Only think she did was pulling my cage and rubbed my balls...and to be honest it felt amazing!

I dripped so much while she did it and after so came she stopped pulling on me and brought her hand up and was like ur so sticky look at it all.

At the second I actually put her two fingers in my mouth to lick it off because I was so horny.
    I think she might be stsrting to think I want to taste my load!

This is getting great!!

3. DartmoorGem

Verified Female

HGV Driver
    Somerset
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Thjeepster

My husband also is more horny since being in Chastity, he often wakes in the night with a raging hard on. Lol he does not remember his dreams, but something the does talk in his sleep. Then I can tell him.

When he first told me he wanted to be in chastity, I thought my sex life was over and yes our sex lift was vanilla back then.
    There is a age gap - I’m the older woman and I have a higher sex drive then him, he expanded that he had read being denied a orgasm would made him more horny and chastity was the answer.

In our case this it true, with me bing the key holder I can do with him what I wish, he has just had his first orgasm In nine week lock up with only having three ruined orgasms. It’s was driving him mad. I in that time was given oral daily
    Or if and when I wanted it.. win win for me. He was so turned on he had to do something and that was to please me.

Me I get to tease the hell out of him by sucking his bollocks and riding his cage till I cum. ( this drives him wild with lust) When I let him out so I can have penetrative sex he’s not to cum, if he does he’s to fail it and clean up after him self and yes he lapses it up. Lol you expect us females to clean up when you cum in our mouth, so if you cum and have not had permission you clean up.

Gem

tomf_22033, slavetomywife and rxbuk like this.
  4. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Well I’m finally back in it again tonight it’s been a long time but I’ve been jerking off to much lately and I know it pisses her off and I need to control it. We are getting married in less than 4 months.

5. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Well I stayed in it for 2 days. I feel like a failure. I’ve been jerking pretty much every other day and need to stop. I need to get better for my wedding.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations
    I’m happy for both of you.
    It’s nice to hear that you’ve learned to be more dominant and to have him please you. I’m sure he’s happier and loving it.

My ex was like you, except all cum was to be cleaned up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice