cage length question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Masterswitch, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Masterswitch

Masterswitch New member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    After have been looking in the forum about this and been reading the forum some days , i haven't resolved this doubt.

I am 70 mm (length) and 29 mm diammeter soft.

I have read that is better going small or just the length measured when flaccid.

So if my penis flaccid is 70 mm long , the length of the cage would be between 65 mm and 70 mm for a better fit.

But could 75 mm still be ok ,although flaccid my penis is 70 mm long ? , would be that 5 mm of room harmful ?

(In the sense that those 5 mm would suppose more painful erections compared to a 70 mm case that would fit ok i think)

I think the diammeter of the cage would be ok between 30 and 32 mm , at the most 35 mm.

2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I think your cage is similar to mine. So sharing my experience / suggestions.
    1. Length - 70 mm is Ok. If you go for more length, then hiding it would be a problem. I think penis should snug fit when flaccid
    2. Diameter - Mostly you will get 35 mm cage diameter. 30 / 32 mm diameter would be painful when your penis has even slightest erection (especially at nights)
    3. If available, purchase 3 rings - 40 / 45 / 50 mm. They don't cost much. However if you begin with 50 mm base ring, may be after a month or so you might want to go for 40 / 45 mm ring
    4. You have made a good choice of cage. Except security gate issue, it does not have any disadvantages
    All the best!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice