Cage diameter?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by licksclean69, Jun 11, 2019.

1. licksclean69

licksclean69 Active member

I have one
    Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    My wife and I have been playing with caging her (my) penis, denial ect. The cage we are using right now is an E-Bay special made of high grade Chineasium, that I have slowly been modding for a "proper fit". I have gotten the base ring to the correct size and the cage length snubbed down nice.. I'm currently playing with the inside diameter of the cage now. How tight in diameter is "too tight", vrs too loose. I can slip the cage on without too much issues if I make sure the cage is wet, and I moisten the skin on the penis. FWIW, at times I do have some skin, turtleing {I thing is what its called} up around the cage. Going by this alone I would assume that I should have the cage a tad wider in diameter.. Any tips, no pun intended, would be great. thanks.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Let it touch you when completely flaccid.
    No skin problems. No edema. No swelling.

You don’t need an air gap unless it’s fully enclosed... then you need some room to get water in there to clean.

Once you settle into chastity you’ll find you are more flaccid and small than you realize. Walk around with it under clothes. Surprise yourself after a day and look down in there to see how much it presses against the interior. You might find you’re drawn back from the cage.

When aroused my skin does bulge between the cage and base ring in my MaleChastityNow Contender. However when I’m calm it all fits nicely. I don’t call that turtling. Turtling for me is when my cockhead hides in my shaft flesh, or pulls back from the tip of my cage. Now that I’m pierced and secured by my PA, I don’t turtling anymore. It can’t go hide. I also have a very short cage for safety, comfort and discretion.

You may not need to open up the interior of the cage.

Tom Allen likes this.
  3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I found that I have to open my cage entrances to at least 33-34mm otherwise I’ll get edema. I’m currently in a hybrid ball trap/ belt device and just had to open the entrance a tad. As far as the cage portion goes marking it too big isn't really an issue. The base ring is where most of your security comes from with the ball trap cage. That ring you want to be as tight as possible without causing any harm to yourself. Typically if you can just barely slip a finger between you and the ring it’s a good fit. Obviously everyone is different so just keep playing around with it it until you think you’ve got the right fit.

4. LockedinMCO

LockedinMCO Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM

Your description of turtling is helpful to me. I have been working with Mark the last week to get my measurements right. I couldn’t explain it until I saw your post but I have the same issue and it’s been hard to choose the right length measurement. I’m 2 1/4” when completely flaccid but my dick wants to turtle. I’m pretty sure that once in the contender I’ll be ok with a 2” cage length and PA and will not turtle any longer.

Your posts have been very helpful as I research sizing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice