Bye for awhile again.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Max51, Jul 15, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    I will probably not be posting much anymore. I am running out of things to say unless I start to make up stuff. No need for that as I reserve fiction for the erotic stories that I post online. That is my fantasy outlet, not forums. I have also noticed that I only started posting when my lifestyle changed and my depression was treated. When I was very active in an alternate lifestyle, I did not feel the need to post about it as I was living it.

Now all I seem to be doing is reminiscing about a former life that I miss. A sort of cathartic purge of things my wife and I kept secret for so long. So long, that they were accepted as normal with no thought about them and never examined or looked at from the outside. Never having it viewed by others. It has been interesting posting here and in other related forums. However, I realize that I am telling my life story to the wrong audience. I would think that most interested in chastity are not involved in orgasm seeking activities as I was. You do not have threesomes or desire a poly lifestyle, when orgasms are off the table. That would like putting a feast in front of a man on a diet. :)

I cannot expect people to find me credible in a place where people like me do not normally go. I get it but I assure you that all I said is true despite my old and faulty memory and untreated ADHD which takes my mind into many different directions. Anyway, the people in this forum are great which is why I felt comfortable coming out, so to speak, here. I enjoyed the post from those grounded in reality and was happy to see men comfortable in their sexuality, even if was to dare to be different than the typical male model. I applaud the females on this forum who give us a female view on many subjects, and probably titillated some men by doing so. :)

I think I said all that I needed to and perhaps overstayed my welcome. Posting here has become an obsession, one of my few psychological issues, still not under control. I am boring myself and find myself preachy. Enough is enough when I see that I posted on every topic on the first few pages of recent posts. Not healthy behavior at all. I may drop in time to time but like masturbation, I am trying to kick the habit.

2. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I, for one, will miss your Victor-like comments and world of experiences. However, I completely understand.

Hope all goes well and, just maybe, read from you again one day.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It was the repetitive nature of your comments in almost every thread that I found annoying. Perhaps a rest from here is called for.

SubinMemphis likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Got to ask how did you pick your avatar as I would not think the show travelled to the states very well as the humour is very British

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice