Business Trip Chastity Adventure

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by whizz, Mar 16, 2022.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Here is another short story from me that might or might not have happened :).

In my old job, I used to travel a lot for work. Most of the trips were between a couple of days and two weeks long and took me all over the country.
    After a stressful journey with two missed flight connections and my taxi getting stuck in traffic, I finally reached my hotel for this trip.
    The receptionist greeted me with a warm welcome, she was a pretty thing, maybe 20, 25 years old, blonde with a cute smile and a rather toned figure.
    She handed me the keycard to my room and showed me the way to the elevator, once she stepped out behind the counter I could see her wearing high heels and a dark pantyhose.
    My gaze wanted to stick to her legs, but I had to force myself to look her in the eyes, thank her and make my way to the room.

Once inside, I unpacked my clothes (this trip was supposed to take a week) and went for a shower. While under the shower, my thoughts kept going back to the receptionist, and my imagination ran wild.
    This caused me getting a boner, and my hand went down to my penis and started stroking. However, I stopped myself before I could reach climax, went out of the shower and dried off.

You have to know, here is the thing about these business trips: To make the evenings alone a bit more interesting, I used to live my chastity fetish on these trips.
    I am not a geniusly submissive type, but I really have a chastity fetish for some reason and a rather impressive collection of toys, which I take some with me on each trip.
    This time, I packed my MySteel full chastity belt, some cuffs, a blindfold and my KitchenSafe Timelock Safe, so I could lock my keys in for the night.
    My thoughts went back to the receptionist, and I knew I would whack off to her this night. That's why I decided to torture myself a bit and lock up.
    I put on the MySteel belt, first the hip band, the cold silicone warming up quickly after encircling my body. I moved the crotch band up, feeling the steel cable find it's way inbetween my ass cheeks and slid my lubed up penis into the cold metal tube.
    The crotch band clicked into place with the hip band, I inserted the lock and pushed it shut. *Click*. I was locked in. To make sure nothing is caught between the parts, I wiggled the belt around a bit, but everything was fine.
    My penis was in the penis tube, being forced close to my body and bending downwards. A metal cable ran between my ass cheeks, connecting the penis tube to the rear of the belt.
    Without the key, no escape was possible, that was clear as it gets. Now, to stop myself from unlocking immediately, I put the keys to the belt into the kitchen safe and put the lid on.
    It was 7pm, so I figured, I will need to get up at 7am, so I set the timer to 10h. This way, if I woke up earlier, I could unlock, clean everything and go get ready for work.
    You select the timer by turning the wheel on top of the safe, 8, 9, 10h. Then you press the wheel down, a countdown starts and you hear the whirring of the bolts locking the safe.
    I was now locked for the next 10h with no way of shortening the time, you can only make the kitchen safe stay locked longer, never shorter.
    My penis was raging inside it's prison and I kept humping my pillows, horny as a madman. No avail, once you are in this belt, there is no way you are getting off.

After getting myself worked up and frustrated for half an hour, I decided to go for some food and a drink in the Hotel's Restaurant.
    I treated myself to a nice steak and a beer while observing the people around me. Most of them where clearly business travellers with a few couples thrown in.
    Once I had finished my beer and food, I moved over to the lounge area, which had comfy leather couches and seats. I ordered a Gin Tonic with the waitress and couldn't stop myself from following her with my eyes once she walked away from me.
    She also wore high heels, a knee long pencil skirt and had a peachy, fit butt. My penis started throbbing in his prison as I imagined all the ways I would love to bend her over one of these couches...but the metal was unforgiving, which made me even hornier.
    She returned with the drink, and her face and boobs also didn't disappoint. While nipping on my drink, I could see the lounge slowly filling up since more and more people arrived.
    There was only one table left with four empty seats, and the leather chair across from myself on my table.

That's when she moved in - the type of girl your male senses register enter a room without your eyes seeing her. You just know she is there.
    Once I saw her from the corner of my eye, I was speechless: She was at least 1,85m tall, wearing high heels, a tight pencil skirt, pantyhose, a white blouse and a blazer. She had slightly curly blonde hair, a body I can only describe as incredibel.
    Her legs ended in a firm, trained butt, she had a toned body, great breasts and a beautiful face. She looked around the room, saw the table for four and let out a sigh of disappointment.
    That's when her gaze shifted to me and the chair in front of me. She smiled and approached me, much to my shock. While she moved over, I could see other men staring at her, and some wifes staring at their staring husbands.

"Hi", she said. "I have a really unusal request, do you have a minute?", she asked. "Uhm, sure, how can I help?" I said.
    "Well, this is embarassing, but here goes nothing. Listen, I am on a business trip with two colleagues, and they are a bit....annoying. For some reason, they think getting drunk and talking crap the whole evening would get them into my pants", she said and let out a nervous laughter.
    "I endured this for the last two evenings, but I also need to eat and get a drink, and if I go out somewhere alone, they will be annoyed", she said.
    "Ok, I see your problem", I said. "And how can I help with this?" "Well, let's say I met an old friend from college in the lounge, and of course we need to catch up. That would make a great excuse to not spend time with these douches."
    "I see, so let me save a lady in distress. I'm Jack. When did we graduate?" I said with a smile. "Nice to meet you AGAIN Jack, after all these years. You surely remember me, Stacy, Class of 2000" She said with a big smile.
    "Oh shit, here they are" she whispered and I saw two slightly drunk young guys who already looked like douchebags leave the elevator.
    Out of nowhere, she hugged me tightly, laughed and sat down. My penis was completely unprepared for that and immediately went incredibly hard once I felt her firm breasts press against my chest.
    The two douches made their way over to us "Steve, David, you will never guess who I just met, this is Jack, we graduated together in 2000 and haven't seen each other since", she beamed.
    The two guys looked annoyed and slightly aggressive towards me, while I got up and shook their hands. "Jack, pleased to meet you!", I said.
    "Are you two joining us?" David asked. "Maybe later David, we would like to catch up a bit if that's ok for you guys?" she asked.
    "Yeah, sure, whatever." they said and moved to the other table.

We spent the next two hours getting slightly drunk and having a really good talk, I completely forgot about myself wearing that chastity device since I was so distracted with her.
    Her coworkers got annoyed at some point and left, we stayed in the lounge getting even more drunk. She was flirty and enjoyed herself, I was just amazed by her and sudenly got reminded painfully that I was locked.
    Damn, how to solve this, my mind was racing. Maybe if I excused myself to the toilet....or said I forgot my wallet in the room? Nope, wouldn't work, because of that damn safe....
    While I was in thought, I suddenly jolted up and got snapped back to reality. She had taken of her shoe and gently stroked my penis with her nylon clad foot under the table...at least that was her plan.
    Of course, there was metal instead of warm hard penis tissue. I could see slight confusion in her face as her mind started to make sense of what her foot felt.
    "Jack?" she asked. "What is going on?". I must have turned completely red in that moment. "I, uh, yeah, uhm....yeah there is something I need to tell you", I said.
    She looked at me with a "go on" look on her face. "Uhm, yeah this is embarassing. So...uhm...I am a bit kinky and that is a sex toy, I get a kick out of wearing it in public".
    Her face turned into a bright smile. "So what does it do? Vibrate? Jack you off?" she asked. I just wanted to sink into the ground.... "No, it actually does...the oposite. It's like a chastity belt". I said.
    Her look was now full on curious. "Now I am curious", she said. "Let's go to your room, I wanna see this". And with this, she motioned the bar girl over and paid.
    "Let's go then, kinky boy", she said, just loud enough for the bartender girl to smile while walking away. I was still bright red I guess....but we both took the elevator up, she fondled my crotch while we waited.
    My penis was raging hard, I was embarassed, horny and angry at myself for ruinign this for me.
    Once we entered my room, she locked it behind us and smiled at me: "Show it, will you?". "Ok then, but don't laugh", I said and took of my clothes.
    Her look was one of complete amazement at the belt. She touched it, wiggled it, completely analysed it. "So you can't get out of this without the key? And how do you pee? Can you even get hard inside this? What about using the toilet for...longer?"
    "I can get hard inside it, I am now, as you can imagine. But the tube stops it at some point. To pee, I have to sit down like a lady, and for #2, I move the wire to the side".
    I could see her excitement and horniness build up. "So, where are the keys? Can we unlock this? How long can you wear this?" she asked. I explained the concept of the safe to her, and she laughed.
    "I guess you really, really didn't think this is how this evening would go, did you?" she asked. I shook my head. "The longest I have ever worn it was for five days straight", I said. She raised an eyebrow "Wow, this is...wow". She said.
    "Well, I guess, this will be a one person show then tonight" she said. With this, she pushed me backwards onto the bed. I was completely stunned.
    She looked around, grabbed my handcuffs and handed them to me. "Cuff yourself to the bed, kinky boy" she laughed. I obliged, cuffing my hands above my head to the bedframe rail.
    Once I had done that, She slowly unzipped her skirt and letting it slide to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt, took off her heels and pantyhose, which revealed a lacy black G-String..
    It sat beautifully on her fit bum, lining her slender hips, just underneath her two dimples in the back. She looked over at me and asked "Like what you see?". I just nodded, my Penis throbbing inside his prison.
    She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and opened it. Underneath, she wore a matching bra that held her firm breasts playfully in lace.
    I couldn't believe it, this was the most perfect woman I have ever met, getting naked on my bed while I was a moron locked in a chastity belt.

She could see me struggling and my hips moving up and down "Well well well I guess that thing is effective, huh?" She teased me. I let out an annoyed moan, to which she just responded by laughing.
    Next thing I know, she jumped me, grinding her crotch and breasts over my naked body - well, almost naked, except for the chastity belt.
    I joined her motions, thrusting my hips up as if my cock was free. She got worked up and after a while I could feel, smell and see the first orgasm rippingn through her.
    After she calmed down again, I could see wild lust in her eyes. She moved her panties to the side and jumped on my face, pressing her crotch into my mouth.
    "If you don't have a penis, work that tongue, kinky boy", she commanded. I tasted her juices and got to work, never have I been more horny, frustrated and eager to please a woman ever before in my life.
    Quickly, she came again, and shortly afterwards a third time. "Well, that was something, kinky boy", she exclaimed while she cuddled up next to me.
    After she ran her hands over me for a couple of minutes, she got up and freshened up in the bathroom. I followed her with my eyes, my hands still tied above my head.
    Once she came out, she took a look around the room and checked my other toys. She returned to the bed with a blindfold and put it onto me.
    "I just want to protect you", she said. "Having to look at a beautiful woman seems uncomfortable for you", she added, laughing.
    "Ha-Ha", I said. "You can untie me now", I added. I heard noises of her moving stuff around, then I felt her jump on the bed again.
    "I unlock you when we are done", she said. And with this, I felt her pussy on my face again and started licking her all over again.
    This time, she forced herself onto my face even more, she completely used me as a human licking machine. I could feel the orgasm building up in her, she was getting closer and closer.
    Her contractions were getting more violent, she moaned in lust louder and louder. Then I heard a clicking noise, her moaning just sounded feral.
    She came violently, shivering and shaking, she even squirted a bit over my face.
    "What was that..?" I asked.
    Once she regained her breath, she got up from the bed and removed my blindfold. Next to my head was the kitchen safe and her mobile phone. I panicked and trashed in my bounds.
    "What have you done?" I panicked. She laughed and brought my phone over as well. She pointed it at my face, unlocked it and fiddled with both phones.
    I was still panicking and asking her what she did and what she was doing, but she didn't reply. Slowly, she got dressed again, making a point of giving me a full view.

"Well, Jack, that was fun", she said. "I have taken a small video of something that I will masturbate to many times in the next weeks, and I thought it would be rude not to send it to you as well. I airdropped it to you, so you will never forget this night. I gotta go now." she said, smiling.
    "Wait, what have you done?? Uncuff me!" I demanded. "Surely", she said, unlocking my handcuffs. "I will go now Jack, take care". With this, she walked to the door.
    "Will I see you again tomorrow?" I asked. "I'm sorry Jack, but my plane leaves in a couple of hours. This was a one time thing. Enjoy your memories once the safe unlocks". And with this, she smiled and left.

My hands shook, and I slowly turned the kitchen safe around. "3 days 18h 20 minutes" it read. No. This cannot be. She wouldn't have...she did. No way. I was stuck in this belt until I check out here!
    Interestingly, my first thought wasn't "I need to go to work like this" but "I want to masturbate NOW". I checked my phone, and it was a video of me on the bed with the belt on, then her crotch sitting on my face, riding me to orgasm.
    Just when she was close to orgasm, the camera changed to her hand turning the wheel on top of the safe to 3 days 18h 30 min and pressing down on it when she came. My penis got hard immediately again watching this video.

I got up from the bed and took a long shower, washing her juices off my face. I pointed the showerhead at my crotch, turned it to cold and tried to make the frustration bearable.
    The whole room smelled of sex and her perfume, but I immediately fell asleep and slept until my alarm went off. I woke up, tugged at my belt for a couple of minutes to no avail an got dressed for work.
    I went downstairs for breakfast, sat on an empty table and was deep in thoughts when a familiar voice spoke up "Hi. Want some coffee?" It was the bartender from last evening. "Yeaaah, I need it" I said. She smiled: "I can imagine. Your friend from last night checked out a bit earlier already, she was here an hour ago". She said.
    "Oh, ok....." I said, looking a bit disappointed. "Well, it was really emtpy when she came at 5:30am, so we chatted a bit", she said, smiling.
    I felt panic and arousal creeping up inside of me again."Anyways, your coffee." She filled my cup. "Breakfast is all you can eat buffet over there" she pointed "but don't overdo it, otherwise you need to make your...belt...wider", she laughed, pointing at my suit belt.
    She couldn't have....she wouldn't...would she? The uncertainty was killing me, but she was already gone. The uncertainty of what she had done stayed with me the whole day, I had the feeling that every woman I met knew about my belt.

To be continued?

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I enjoyed it

3. Wears

Wears Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Looking forward to the next instalment.

4. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    A very nice story. a bit naughty of Stacy, but nothing really evil. I like that

5. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Really good story. You should write more like them. And if it's really happened then gosh you are lucky.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    nice story, cant wait for the continuation

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I'm envious of your good fortune. I was thinking that I hope you don't need to fly out in the next few days.
    Squirming in my belt waiting for the next chapter.

8. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Nice story, good lead to an erotic conclusion. I hope you’ll share more of things that may have happened, lol

9. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Bravo!
    More please? :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice