Burnout?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shellysboytoy, Jun 25, 2022.

?

Have you experienced burnout with chastity?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    44.1%
  3. Maybe

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
Random Thread
  1. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    #1 Shellysboytoy, Jun 25, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Last night my wife pointed out that it has been more than two months since she:
    Cooked
    Did dishes
    Laundry
    Grocery shopped
    Cleaned the bathroom
    Etc...

In that time I've also done something every night to take care of her. Including giving her some nights off to go have some girl nights. She told me how great it has been, but she was also worried that I was going to burnout.

I've always been active in a few different hobbies. In the last two months I haven't pursued any of them. It hadn't even crossed my mind until she pointed it out.

I did point out that seeing her satisfied gave me energy, and assured her I would think about it. Really felt like an act of love that she pointed this out. It did make me smile that part of reason she checked for burn out is that she wanted this too normal and was checking to make sure it was sustainable.

So... Do you ever get burned out on chastity and serving your KH? I think we were getting to a place where this stops being a long term experiment and starting the new normal. It would become a bigger issue to stop than to keep going on.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    There have been times where my wife and I have taken break due to a lack of time & energy. Raising a family is tough, there are more important things to deal with for some people.

just communicate and be honest.

rhodry04 and Shellysboytoy like this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    i have put No cos i have not burn out. but i think if you has to go out and do mans work and then when you come back home you has to do all them jobs as well then you wud get burned out. but my job is at home doing housework and cooking and laundry and thingys but i dont do another job that a man migt do.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  4. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I appreciate your response. I do have a really stressful job, but I am thankful I get to work from home. That's really the only way I'm able to do the cooking. I've actually gotten pretty good at it. The kids love it. We're all eating healthier. My wife actually got me a new frying pan and an apron for Father's Day.

My wife and I have always had a partnership when it came to the household. Now that I've taken all the housework on, In the evenings while I'm cleaning up after dinner she's spending more time with the kids.

So, I've definitely taken on more responsibilities, but she's using her time to nurture our three children. I really don't want to burn out, because I know this is what's best for our whole family. But all the housework and the job is tough.

benny22, rhodry04 and jemima like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well housework dose make me tired as well but its my job and i am allow a tea break in the afternoon and i dont has lots to do after i have done the dinner and i get Friday nite off as well. i hope you dont get burned out.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Burned out? No.

Overwhelmed? Yes.

We're only human.

7. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Burn out, no. Did take a break last year in september when my father died. Since november we have been back to 24/7 locked.

King Hippo likes this.
  8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    I used to treat my orgasm as to relieve stress.. without which now.. of course i feel overwhelmed.. but then again, i get my me-time and run errands on my bike which is a therapy for me.. to the grocery, gym and occasional tea-break with good old school friends.. while the wife is busy at work. Yes, i clean, tidy and cook.. massage her thighs, give her nice oral orgasm that sometimes become a chore.. i still perform it like a routine..she will reach climax after the 55th or 56th stroke of the tongue… but her moans are my reward.. and im looking forward to the next reward..

tomf_22033 likes this.
  9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This happened to me. I was thoroughly shattered. But there was always a reward… so I just kept going and going.
    After that my wife’s worked changed and she told me “there wouldnt be much time for rewards”. Without the carrot dangling the amount I did lessened. It wasn’t really working at all as we’d like. we had an honest discussion about a lot of things. Mainly changing the carrot to a stick and if the tasks were not done the periods between release got greater. That got me back on track.

Two points I took from that:
    1. don’t ever suggest you get to cum too much anyway. Be careful what you wish for!
    2. I felt a lot more tired and lethargic without chastity driving me on.
    3. Chastity has to be mutually beneficial.

Shellysboytoy and jemima like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    We have times when play dips off due to life being life, it may be a few days or even a few weeks or more. But when it does I’m not allowed out of my cage.

11. winky dink

winky dink Active member

Local Time:
    We have tried 24/7 chastity on 2 separate occasions. Neither has lasted as long as I hoped. The first time, my w/kh was way more into it. After some issues with the cage itself, we stopped. This past new year's, we started again. She wasn't into it at all. Short time later we stopped again. Who knows, we try again.

King Hippo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice