Burgers Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Burger_01, Aug 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    In a sort of continuation of the thread I started here:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252

I think we're beyond the beginning now.

So, my parents have returned from their loooong holiday, and we have been working out butts off getting the bathroom working before they return. We have it up to the point where we can take showers.. but it still needs: ceiling fan, light fitting, soap holder, vanity unit, a bit of plaster and a lot of paint before it's finished.

We're in and out of closeness at the moment. It's been very stressful minding two houses and a dog and 5 chooks and building a bathroom with both of us working full time jobs.. it's nice to be back to 3 chooks and 1 house. I suspect that the appropriate decrease in stress will help bring us back together again.

What else can I write. Oh, well some of you may be aware that we recently got ourselves a mains vibrator.. AWESOME machine. It has no doubt retired me in mistresses mind.. Between that and the giant strapon cock, i don't see any need for my modest offerings. :sad:

I hope I'll be able to spend a little more time on the forums now too.. I've missed you guys a fair bit, but not for much longer with any luck!

all the best

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Glad you're doing ok on the house developments, heck I'm just decorating the kids rooms and that tires me out! Why is it in the world of DIY there is no such thing as a small or quick job? Yah know... I just need to change *this* but find out you need to do 50 other things before you can do the original thing?!

Nice to see you around though. Miss you too!

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Mixed feelings today.

We're back into things.. I put the lori 12B on and handed Mistress the key yesterday morning. It's seems so comfortable.. I spent the whole day putting up ceilings in our house, without the slightest issue!

Later that night we both had separate events to go to. We left it on, and I went out to a friends house for a bit of a party and few drinks. I ended up having a few more drinks than I planned (hence the hungover tone :p) and I was half tempted to stay on the couch at my friends place. AM I EVER GLAD I DIDN'T.

I haven't tried to sleep in the 12B before last night.. It was interesting to say the least. I slept okay at first (probably sleeping off the grog :wink:) but at the usual 4am.. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I woke up at 4 and I was uncomfortable.. I thought, this isn't too bad.. at least my balls aren't on fire/feel like their getting ripped off my body (CB-X000 wearers will know the feeling). I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. My penis continued to try (in vain of course) to get hard. By 4:30, I had to wake Mistress and get the key from around her neck, and of course, she was understandably pissed off.

The two pins on the 12B certainly do their job. I think if I one should wear this device too long, one would completely loose the desire to get hard at night. I suppose this will be the aim, as I do want to wear it for multiple days at once, or weeks.. or months.

We went out shopping today for what felt like the first time in ages. Mistress is quite a conservative young lady and doesn't wear many raunchy clothes. I've been trying to encourage her to explore the idea, and since we needed new undies and socks, I suggested she should try a g-string.

"I don't want a permanent wedgie!!" was the response, but after pointing out that there are two ways to wear underpants (by way of comparison to to finding the roots of quadratic equations.. 2 answers to the same problem :bigsmile:) I was able to convince her that it'd be fair if we both got one.

So we purchased hers and some other bras and socks etc... but they didn't have any guys g's at this store. We thought we'd get one somewhere else.. but we couldn't find any in the whole complex~!

Well.. I couldn't very well go back on my word. It turns out that girls G-strings are quite comfortable in my opinion :bigsmile:
    And to my benefit, now I know what size panties I should shop for in future!

It's certainly been an interesting weekend..

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    ok.. it's time to update this.

I've been exploring stretching my balls, as I think the Lori #12 we have would be more comfortable, and certainly a lot easier to get in and out of, if I had a slightly looser ball sack.

For those who haven't the faintest idea, there's a fairly comprehensive page here: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Scrotal_Stretching

It's been interesting so far.. I'm just using some nylon sash cord and winding it down neatly to hold my balls away from my body.. I kinda like it, but it's hard to stay committed to. Like anything I guess, you can wake up one day and say "I'm going to do ten push ups every morning".. you'll be lucky to make it last beyond a week :squigglemouth:

So I'll try to stick with it. Apparently from what I've read on the internet you can get a stretch of 1 inch or so in about 4-5 weeks, and this is all I'm really after.. so hopefully one of the quickest, most pain free body modifications ever :D

In other news, I spent $580 bucks (thats a lot of money to us!) today on clothes. I wish I could say i bought something exotic or raunchy, but unfortunately it's just equipment for my latest hair brained scheme, which involves moving from my car (uses 7 Litres per 100kms) to an Australia Post motorcycle (Uses around 2 L/100) in order to reduce my environmental impact and just to generally be more cool :bigsmile::bigsmile:

So I was out buying a helmet, jacket and gloves. Not so concerned about lower body protection at the moment, but that'll probably change later.. as soon as I have my first scare. I've ridden push bikes a LOT and i've been nearly killed twice, broken two teeth (one of them got embedded in my lower lip), my left arm, and a suite of very deep and bad cuts/grazes to my legs. I'm fully aware a motorbike isn't going to make it easier to stay alive, so I'll be being SUPER careful on it.

Happy fathers day for tomorrow to any locals out there!!

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good job!!!!

Ya know... I was quite impressed for a minute there! :xd:

Sounds really cool though, and let's face it... as an environmental post-grad, I really should be following your example rather than letting hubby buy me another gas guzzler!!!! (But it does have 7 seats, so that must count for something!)

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Only if you use them! :D

We're huge greenies at our place. I'm got a degree in science (majored in Botany and co major in Environmental Science) and I'm going back to school soon to study horticulture.

We've got 100% green power (from wind) at our house, and our cars are both offset, we've got a huge vegie patch (lucky to have a 700 square metre block) and 4 fruit trees. We make our own beer, jam and bread and the chook-a-looks provide eggs at moderate cost (approx. chicken feed :p). Oh yeah, and we have solar hot water.

So short of generating our own power, we've pretty much done all we can. Between the two of us we throw out 1 bag of rubbish each week (containing plastic bags which got holes in them). We eat vegetarian whenever we are home.

Also, it's a fantastic lifestyle.. everyone should learn to grow vegies, and make your own jam.. or to preserve foods in general.

We're hoping for like 90% self sufficiency one day... (dreams)

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Burger you put me to shame! :sad:

I only hope that once I get my Masters I can redeem myself by helping to create greener cities... :nerd:

I agree on the self-sufficiency, I'd love to do it, especially the veggies, and the chooks!

Ahh well, its good to know someone is out there doing it! :xd:

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Its been a long time since we've had anything to report, :sad0002: but I don't want to dwell on why.. suffice to say I'm happy to be back looking at the forums and following the events of everyones wonderful lives.

I also wanted to update this and log something excellent that happened the other night. I came home fairly happy from work, and insanely horny. This is a direct result of the fact I'd been wearing a womans G string all day and was very stimulated in a sissy way :D

I came home and explained to my wife what I'd been upto, fortunately she was in the mood for it.. I was immediately told to put on her old school dress (i just fit it) and to make her dinner. Later on in the night, after I'd been tarting my way around the house :p, I asked if there was any chance of her using the strapon on me.. We cleaned up and got organised and set up in the bedroom.

I laid back on the bed and got her to climb on top of me, missionary style. The strapon we have is still very large, so it took some time to get me to loosen up enough, but once is started sliding in.. OOOHHHHHHH.. I'd forgotten how good it feels. She fucked me like a pro, the strapon was hitting all the right spots inside my arse and we probably only fucked for 5 mins before I came (without direct stimulation to my penis). It was the best I've felt in ages.

Now it's got me thinking that I need to spend time locked up again.. I've been out for quite some time, and not with a real reason either.. other than we've been so busy. Looking forward to getting back into it :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice