Building up; taking a break

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by azzi, Nov 28, 2020.

1. azzi

azzi New member

Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    Hey all,

I just got a new HTv4. It's everything that the knock-offs weren't - I can actually stay in it for hours at a time without intense burning, it doesn't pull away nearly as much, etc. Big thumbs up.

I've been trying to build up to long term wear. First day for two hours, second day for four, then eight, today until bedtime, if there's no major irritation. So far each day has been easier than the day before.

Question for the forum: How much of a break can I take before I lose the progress I've made getting used to the cage? I expect to be able to go for a few days at a time here in the next few days.

If I take a week off, will I need to go back to building up tolerance to the cage? A month off?

Thanks!

BR_Saiph likes this.
  2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For myself and before going 24/7, I found a day or two max. If after three days or more, I then relocked, I had to be ultra generous with the lube or else ring sting occured. After a couple days my balls would drop enough that pressure on the ring would ease.
    Now that I'm always locked, when I do get a night out or even a day or two, when I relock it's no problem. If I've been let out for sex then it's more difficult to settle back in because everything seems to readjust with all the excitement.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It does get easier to be caged after longer lockups. I used to have problems when i was out of the cage for a day or so. Now i can fit in easily and really 'get right back in the saddle' in hours now rather than needing to work up to long lockups. But just go at your pace, you'll get to where you (or She) wants.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. azzi

azzi New member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone - that's very helpful to know.

5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    24/7 mostly from day one here

Guest 2684 likes this.
  6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    Same for me as well

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I think you are overthinking it...

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    Don’t wait to long or you will have to retrain your self again, your body adapts and gets used to the cage being there. But it soon forgets to!

9. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I think you have answered your own question a bit. The body is highly adaptable either way, and for the most part will change to suit. My Goddess has a couple of different options in terms of devices to use, and each sits a different way. Some degree of the fun is in having it on and wanting it taken off, without that being a possibility. That can look like a few different types of frustration, not all of them sexual.

I have a Chinese device with a hinge lock that fits really quite rightly around me, and cannot be an everyday wear, for example. But once it's on it is tight enough that I find myself submissive and obedient at my highest level, in hopes that good behaviour in our FLR will get my Goddess to remove it sooner rather than later.

You just sort of deal, I guess. With that said, over time, your body will adapt and time lapses will bring about a breaking in period with them. The longer the break, the longer the breaking in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice