Bristol, Somerset, Southwest Keyholders. Sub here who needs to serve

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by subchastetom, Apr 1, 2014.

1. subchastetom

subchastetom Member

somerset
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    i am a genuine male sub who has finally come to terms that i will never be truly complete or happy without a Dominant in my life who i can worship and in turn will control me.
    Ideally my Goddess would want to lock me into chastity under Her terms and make the arrangement inescapable on my part without some severe penalty. In return i would be happy to help with housework/gardening/carwashing/whatever.
    i do not expect to recieve or give any sexual favours though i would be more than happy to provide what i can.
    i do hope You are out there :)

manintyres and Mistress B like this.
  2. camslavebrian

camslavebrian New member

Retired
    South West UK
    Local Time:
    Hi subchastetom.

I am not a keyholder but wanted to sympathise with you. I live in Cornwall and find locating a sensible keyholder difficult too. I have the added dificulty in being married and can only lock at times. Have been searching for some one to lock me for a week at atime and retained th keys until i visit them again but that is hard to find.
    Good luck with your search.

Camslavebrian

3. subchastetom

subchastetom Member

somerset
    Local Time:
    Hi Camslavebrian,

i know it#s not easy being in a relationship and feeling the need for chastity...unless your partner is into it, in which case, great! This is one of the many reasons i want to find a genuine Keyholder before i end up in another relationship. my aim, in chastity, is to make the life of my Keholder easier, do Her chores, shopping even sponsering Her dates ie buying Her lingerie (not for my viewing pleasure!), paying for a reastaurant meal or hotel room etc.

tom

4. camslavebrian

camslavebrian New member

Retired
    South West UK
    Local Time:
    Hi Tom,

Can understand that. Very similar in many ways for me but to find someone prepared to take that role while I can only lock interediatly is near impossible. I like to visit be locked and sent away while she or he holds my keys until I return at an agrred time for unlocking and milking. Good luck with your search.

Camslavebrian

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice