Brendajjq's husband/ sub ,his take

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by 2inch, Jul 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Well ,many here know brenda, but what of her sub/ husband ? Lets see what he thinks .first lets thank brenda for allowing this post to happen.a few things , how did this start? Whos idea? Was there sex at first in the relationship? What made breada not want ur penis? Of course u want to serve brenda, but dont u desire to cumm? Do u look forward to milkings? And the cumm clean up? What r u alowed to do? Like can u just go wear u want, or have hobbies u want to do? How bout sleeping in ? Or dose brenda decide ur bet time ,get up time ? So many questions cant post them all.

2. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    You should try speaking with a bit more respect toward Mistress Brenda. Perhaps work on your grammar as well.

3. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    It will take my husband a little time to compose answers to all these questions but I will have him do it tonight or tomorrow.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    I agree 100%.

Brenda by all acounts does things properly. She and her subbie had worked out where they both needed to be prior.

I really don't see any problem.

5. 2inch

Local Time:
    Nycsub ,iv never seen a mistress in front of her name brenda,she will let me know if i said something the wrong way, and than i will fix it ,and as for the spelling and grammer ,im not a good speller and im a tablet

6. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Relax, sub. I did not feel 2inch was disrespectful. But I am happy you defended me.

7. nycsub1989

nycsub1989 Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    As You say, Mistress Brenda!

8. 2inch

Local Time:
    Joroincharge , i asked brenda ,and she said i can start this thread ,no problem ,im sorry if iv upset any one .ill take my place now

9. brendajjq

Local Time:
    2inch. No problem whatsoever. I am very glad you started this thread.

10. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Hello everyone. i am proud to be the husband and servant of Mistress Brenda.

i have ready many of your posts and i feel a kinship with the guys here even though all our situations are different. I am in awe of the Women here.

Mistress Brenda calls me sissy, so that has been my name for some time. A very wise man we met on this forum pointed out that i was a sissy in name only and Mistress Brenda has taken some steps to have me live up to the name more.

i will try my best to answer the questions from 2inch. Mistress Brenda says you can ask me anything,

>>how did this start? Whos idea?
    When we first met, Mistress Brenda liked how respectful i was to her. She knew what kind of man She wanted and felt i could become that. i have devoted my life since then to being what She wants me to be. It is something we both love. So it started with her telling me to do things. i think it was both our ideas but She has certainly controlled the way the relationship developed. All i knew in the beginning was that i would serve Her. i didn't know any specifics.

>>Was there sex at first in the relationship?
    We have never had sex in the traditional meaning.

>>What made breada not want ur penis?
    Mistress Brenda does want my penis. She just has a different use for it. That is how She explained it to me. i am honored to serve Her whoever She chooses.

>>dont u desire to cumm?
    A difficult question to answer. i very much want to cum. i miss it a lot and think about it often. But i want to please Mistress Brenda more than anything. So if She doesn't want me to cum, then i don't want to cum. my desire to please Her is stronger than my desire to cum. i hope i explained that OK.

>>Do u look forward to milkings?
    Yes, very much. Even though i don't experience an orgasm, i do feel some relief of built-up frustration after a milking. And of course, i look forward to them because Mistress Brenda enjoys them. On the other hand, there is also the feeling of a lost orgasm. An orgasm i could have had but didn't. It is also humiliating to have cum dribble out that way.

>>And the cumm clean up?
    i do not enjoy licking up my own cum. It is also humiliating, especially when other people watch. But i do what Mistress Brenda says. When i know i am pleasing Her, i am happy.

>>What r u alowed to do? Like can u just go wear u want, or have hobbies u want to do?
    Oh, no. Nothing like that. Every moment of my life is dedicated to serving Her and i would not change a thing.

>>How bout sleeping in ? Or dose brenda decide ur bet time ,get up time ?
    i rarely sleep in. i usually get up first so Mistress Brenda doesn't have to. But there are times when She lets me sleep in if i have had a late night of sevice to Her. She does determine my bed time and sometimes sends me to bed early if She has a date.

Mistress Brenda says if there are more questions, She will have me answer them. She also says comments are allowed.

11. 2inch

Local Time:
    Very interesting,brenda's sissy,do u do all the house work and stuff? Do u work as well ? What is a typical day like for u? Anything change on weekends? Do u and brenda go out to dinner and a movie or any other normal wife / husband activitys? And what others in ur life know about ur position? If so how do they take it? Most of all what would u tell us about urself w out us asking? U know ur take on anything about u .thanks for ur time ,breada and u i find very interesting ,im sure others do to

12. brendajjq

Local Time:
    This is sissy. Yes, i do all the housework. Mistress Brenda should never have to do that. i do work but Mistress Brenda says i should not discuss details of that.

my days vary depending on Mistress Brenda's instructions but it will often involve gently awakening Her, sometimes (if She allows) with my tongue on Her pussy. She will then relieve Herself using my mouth. i will already have Her breakfast ready.

After that, every day is different, depending on Her mood. She had a crib built for me and sometimes She keeps me in the crib in diapers. Sometimes i help when Her boyfriends visit, including licking Her clean when She is done. She also has a young Woman who serves Her and i must also take instructions from Her.

Yes, Mistress Brenda and i do "normal" things like going out to dinner. i am always Her slave but She will instruct me on how apparent that should be in public situations. i understand how you use the word "normal," but please understand that for us, my service to Her IS normal.

Some others know about my service to Her. Many of Her friends do and will also give me instructions when they visit. Her parents and my parents do not know. Mistress Brenda decides who knows and how much they know.

i'm not sure what else you would find interesting.

13. 2inch

Local Time:
    All of it thanks , do her friends that know and give u instructions take advantage of that power ? Do u service them at will? Or do they have to ask brenda first? But one thing i really want to know is d you ever get down time to ur self?

14. 2inch

Local Time:
    Id also ask if u brenda's sissy if u have any thing happen in the future that u feel other people would find interesting if u would ask brenda if u can post on this thred .u know like how u did something very good for her or she let u have a treat of some sort .thanks lots .i know its brenda's choice if u can so i understand if u cant brenda's sissy

15. brendajjq

Local Time:
    i must respect and obey all Women. The only exception is if i feel Mistress Brenda would not approve. In that case, i must check with Her.

So yes, i do obey all Her friends. Their orders are rarely sexual.

i do get some down time. If my chores are done, I might be allowed to sit on the floor while She is on the sofa and we will watch television together. But i am never not Her slave.

16. 2inch

Local Time:
    Thanks for letting me and anyone else have some insite to ur lifestyle brenda's sissy .i hope she allowes you to keep posting in the future on ur thoughts .thanks for ur time ,or i mean thanks brenda for letting him do so

17. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Some have asked to hear more from my husband's persepective. he has limited computer privileges as he has other duties which keep him busy. But I have decided to let him post from time to time.

In our quiet time, I have allowed him to speak freely and express his views and he will do that when posting here.

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Quite right too.

19. brendajjq

Local Time:
    My husband kneels at the presence of Joro. Yes, literally. It is his show of the respect due to Her and all the Women here.

20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    LOL!

BTW have you thought of investing in one or two of these.

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB329/heavy-locking-ball-mount.html

At the right height to have him on his knees, or toes, as you prefer. Combines well with a KTB, and perfect place for when you're wih your BF!

And while hubby's still intact, let's see now....nettles, Icyhot, toothpaste, remote control dog-collar....LOL!

21. brendajjq

Local Time:
    What an ingenious device! Joro, you are amazing.

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Have a pic of it on his bedroom wall!

23. brendajjq

Local Time:
    his bedroom is more like a nursery. I put pictures of erect penises on the wall to remind him of my boyfriends and of all the nice cocks he gets to suck.

24. 2inch

Local Time:
    Brenda's sissy ,do you get to eat the same dinner brenda eats?

25. brendajjq

Local Time:
    Here is his answer:

Sometimes Mistress Brenda allows me to dine with Her. And we go out to eat sometimes. But don't ever think this makes us equals, even for a moment.

Often i prepare dinner for Her and serve Her and i eat leftovers later. And i sometimes eat with Her female slave after Mistress Brenda has eaten.

Mistress Brenda has no set rule about this. She decides as She goes.

Oh, and Mistress Brenda really likes how you call me Brenda's sissy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice