Born free

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by redcaged, Oct 30, 2012.

1. redcaged

redcaged New member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Hello all,

Today is the climax of recent events: experimenting, measuring, remeasuring, asking advice via email, scouring the forums for sizing help, and tracking a parcel winging its way across the world!

My husband first bought a chastity device whilst I was on a business trip. Highly unusual as he isn't the most experimental person! Teasing me with his secret until I got back, he showed me the cb6000, took it off and quickly lost interest in it - which is more like him!

For a laugh, I tried it on and something clicked (not just the padlock!) It felt right to be locked up, and sex with my husband became emotional encounters.

After trying the cb6000 and cb6000s, which are fun but not for the longer term, I opted for a cheap metal device. If it wasn't so chunky it might have been ideal, and so a little searching revealed Mature Metal and their custom metal tools!

So today, on receiving an e-mail notification of a delivery at work, it could only be the Watchful Mistress flown all the way from the USofA, only 2 weeks after it was posted. Dizzy with anticipation, I could barely breath to ask for the parcel. Inside which was a most beautiful object (past tense as it is now being worn!)

Initially the plan is to hold the key myself, for the rest of the year at least, for two reasons: there are some martial arts classes I signed up to, not expecting the device until closer to Christmas. And secondly, I'm the most reliable person I know! Then I'll discuss with the husband longer term strategies for 2013.

That's me... Born free!

Ella On Top likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice