Bonjour

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Charleston, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    hello to everyone, I found my way here after years of neglecting my wife’s needs. Getting up early for work makes it tough to stay up later than the kids. My wife is the key holder and we are not practicing long term denial. I must say this is the best our sex life has been since before we were married! Also I have been trying to add a picture for my avatar, how do I get it less than 50kb? I am lost when it comes to technology.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Welcome. So if your not doing long term denial you are doing short term?

To make the picture smaller you would need some program on your computer to shrink its size. Some computers already have the software on them others dont. Just google it and you should find some help.

3. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Mostly she will tease me for a few days, usually no more than a week at a time. It is a great way to make sure I stay interested and ready whenever she is ready for piv. It definitely keeps me up long enough to make sure she is satisfied before I go to sleep. If I want out I have to make sure her needs are met first. Honestly and sadly it is not what I am used to. Things are much better now. It could progress to longer periods of lock up I am sure, it has not taken long for her to learn to enjoy her new found position as alpha in the bedroom.

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Even with things as good as they seem now, they will continue to evolve and improve as you both become more comfortable with your newly found roles in life. Hope you'll be with us for the duration. Look forward to seeing your avatar.

Chaste J., Allen1987 and Charleston like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Hopefully its the start of a long amazing journey. Travelling through an ever changing scenery. And the best thing is you don't know where you will end up. But as the journey progresses with luck you will find that it isn't you who determines the direction anymore, that will be firmly in the control of the woman who holds the key to you! Enjoy the ride, after all you won't be able to get off!

Charleston likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice