BON4 Plus Red - review by philfred

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Lucy, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    BON4 Plus

As some of you may know I don't tend to have a lot of luck with finding the correct chastity device and therefore I keep jumping from one to the other. This is the second time for the BON4. The device was supplied by Uberkinky

Device

The device is a silicon tube and ring device, the BON4 plus comes with two different length tubes - and the plus size tube I would say is similar length to a cb6000 or cb3000 where as the other tube is longer than a cb6000s but still compact.

The device is supplied with lots of different rings and a brass padlock along with some plastic security tags.

Getting it on

I discovered from the last one I had that you want to go for the smallest possible ring you can. The rings are very stretchy. My preferred method is as follows:-

1) Place a hair band (you could use an elastic band) around balls so that there held tightly in the sack.
    2) Lube balls and ring.
    3) Stretch ring over balls
    4) Insert penis into ring
    5) Remove hair band
    6) Hey Presto you are all in.
    7) Lube your penis and tube and slide yourself in and if required use your fingers down the inside of the tube to tuck it all forward - if you have a foreskin like me!
    8) Thread white retaining strap through first whole on tube through the slot and through the bottom slot , make sure that the bottom strap splits between your balls, and then back through the slots again. Pull as tight as possible and loop over the retaining post and lock!

2013-01-28 01.08.22.jpg

Day and night comfort

I would recommend you lube your balls at night to help with the night time erections and if done correctly there will be no pain (Yes No Pain!).. I would also recommend if you are not removing the tube at all that you push some lube under the tube at the top.

A bit lube in the morning will help as well. This is the first device I have worn where I can drive, work, bend and carry on a normal day's work without pain or discomfort but just that little required twinge to remind me I am locked!

Or you could drive like me to stay cool....

2013-02-06 15.37.33.jpg

Cleaning

This really depends on your Mistress /Master and if they think you can be trusted. But if you can I would recommend undoing the tube daily and washing your penis and the tube to keep it clean. If not you can achieve the same in the shower or the bath. I have done both. The longest I went without removing the tube was 4 days and when it was removed my penis was clean. There was some abrasion marks which is why I recommend you lube yourself! (Photos are in my blog if you want to do extra research!)

As a chastity device

Again this depends on what you want to achieve and what your Master/Mistress wants to achieve. I found that the BON4 did stop an erection from fully forming. The weight of the device on my cock would stop a full erection and as the cage can stretch an erection was partially possible BUT if you think you could then w*nk yourself to orgasm I would say in my opinion know the back ring would be trying to pull your balls out of your body and if you like that sort of pain and lots of friction and not being able to move your foreskin back and forward then GOOD LUCK!

I t was not something I tried but Mistress Deborah liked the look of frustration on my face. Mistress Deborah spent quite some time teasing me through and around the device and as the device is soft and sort of impact can be felt through the whole of your penis.

Does it make you leak precum?

In my testing no, I find that the Metal devices and belts always did and I put that down to the pressure on your balls all the time - so unless Mistress was teasing me I didn't leak anything and remained fully stuck in limbo. Which I think is better than leaking all the time!

Having a wee, is it ok?

As with any device it's better to sit than stand (and most Mistresses want there boys/sissys to sit) so that's what is required with this device. I did find after a while that the safest thing to do was to have a panty liner (or in my case a tena for men liner - there much better for men - they sit right) in place. I also found that the tena helped to hold and support the cage.

Would I recommend?

Yes I would. I tried the BON4 before and have since sold that cage to Mrs S for use on her sissy (who is very much enjoying it lol). My issue before I believe was lack of experience and research - and now I have worn more devices I know there is no such thing as put it on and forget about it - unless you want problems!

I wore it for 13 days on the trot (got a small mark but nothing bad) - then took it off for a weekend of orgasms - and then locked back up for another 5 days - all without problems.

So yes I would say a great device and the red colour - which looks nearly pink would appeal to some :)

You can read about the trial of the device on my blog at ........................

The links for the device are affiliate links - and no I have not been paid anything for testing the device. I had a conversation with Mistress Victoria at Uberkinky about devices and my trials and tribulations with chastity and said I should become a chastity guinea pig as I didn't believe that these devices were ever tested on anyone - and she agreed it would be a good experiment so I have worn the device and this is my little report on what I have found. I am hoping that I may get to try others - BUT I am very happy with the BON4 plus as is Mistress Deborah.

If you want to ask anything or comment please feel free to do. It's a free world :)
    All the best
    slave phil

Norwegianwood80 likes this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    nice write up phil its nice to hear you have found something that works for you.
    slave stroppy

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I took a photo yesterday of a cb6000s and the bon4 side by side.
    There is not a lot of difference in size and I believe its all about the angle of cock :)

See below...

bon4vcb600s.jpg

I have tried both and tried the cb6000s again to fit to a belt device I have and I found it really painful and uncomfortable. Where as the bon4 was fine :)

My vote is still with the bon4 - and it looks so nice :)

Regards
    slave phil

4. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    I would imagine the main problem with the Bon4 would be it showing under clothes as the angle of the penis is far greater than that of the CB6000

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    charles no nothing shown as it's silicon and can be squashed very flat . Another reason why I think it's a very good device.
    Regards
    Slave phil

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    charles - A photo of me wearing the device - can you spot it?

pants.jpg

Back in today - and for who know's who long - OH Yes Mistress Deborah does ;-)

7. Mrsstrapon

Mrsstrapon cdwen mistress

Keeping Sissy in their place!
    Hampshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    bon4 working well for my sissy, kept locked away for a week at a time & released for 2 min pleasure & cleansing.
    thanks phil for this device x

8. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Mrsstrapon I am pleased its working well it does for me but I have been out more recently than in. We just got married ...
    Found the bon4 a little too comfortable and where as I found most devices increase my desire the bon4 didn't But I Will Never Say Never.
    Regards
    slave phil

9. chris4210

chris4210 New member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Is this one like the birdcage? We have tired many of them and can't seem to find one that works he can always slip it off.

10. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    chris4210 hello Mistress, no this is not a bird cage device but is made of silicon. It depends on the size of your sub/sissy/slave. It comes with multiple rings so can be as tight as you need and two different size cages. Assuming you buy the bon4 plus. It is a very good device.
    Regards
    slave phil

11. chris4210

chris4210 New member

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I have found that if the ring is small enough for him to not slip out of he can't get in it. I think I might try your little hair tie trick and see if that works. Do you know of any good ones that have split rings. I know exo belt does but this is the forth one and hate to buy an other one to find out he can slip out of it again. If you have any suggestions for my problem that would be great because he can't be walking not locked up :)
    Thanks
    Mistress Christine

12. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    chris4210 - Hello Mistress Christine,
    Hmm - the bon4 rings are very very stretchy so I would be totally amazed if it slips off - I place a hair band around my scrottum twice to keep my balls together - not too much lube on the ring and then stretch it with all my effort and drop my balls through - if you make sure he doesn't over lube his balls - it wont go anywhere at all. The cage is silicon as well so has some stretch - this is the only downside to the bon4 as I know it is possible to have most of an erection in one. If this is a problem to you Mistress then it might not be your solution.

For split rings - the cb3000 has these - as do some of the chinese clones as well - mainly found on ebay etc. If you are UK based uberkinky stock a good range of devices - and some are split rings.
    with respectful wishes
    slave phil

13. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    I found only the largest ring will fit and is secure 90% of the time. Then my balls disappear during course of day usually one at a time, then of course it can fall off. The next ring down was so tight caused swelling etc and split trying to refit! I can even just about slip back in 1 ball at a time with cage pushed right up against. This is probably due to me having balls which ride very high most of the time with little sac however I think wearing and experimenting is beginning the stretch it so my body may adjust to it. Am going to try a CB6000s, to see if any better. I suppose what suit one person doesn't another, the Bon4 I can't fault its comfort.

14. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Beach-bum Hi I found not using lube solved the problem :)

15. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    philfred sorry to hear your news on your status.
    I think the ring is just too wide for my body as have very tight sac, maybe some trail and error with different devices and ring sizes I will find the perfect fit eventually to get this compulsive masturbator under control soon lol!

16. yanmaslanka

yanmaslanka Active member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    thanks for the review, it's very useful. I've been thinking about ordering bon4 as my next device (currently using CB-6K)

i'm looking to find a device a bit shorter than regular CB6K, and good for 24/7 usage, so I guess this could be great one for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice