Birdlocked and PA pain

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by templedreams, Mar 4, 2010.

1. templedreams

templedreams Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    So my male has been wearing his birdlocked for a bit now. He has a P.A. and has been experiencing a bit of pain from the cable. It seems to be pulling on his P.A. which is making it soar. We have not noticed any redness or swelling. Is this expected and how long will it take for this to go away? Any suggestions?

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Sorry, no suggestions for you. Just want to share my experience with PA (and birdlocked).

My piercing gets irritated easily, if there is constant push or pull or stretch to some direction. Largish PA ring inside Birdlocked, for example, causes irritation, as the cage presses the ring against sensitive skin.

I wish you success with your thingies and hope that your penis is not as sensitive as my uncut one.

3. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    This report of pain bothers me a lot. i would strongly urge a visit to an MD.

Is there a kink-friendly Doctor in the house?

4. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    I had the same problem from the cage being too long. When I was using a CB3K, I had to shorten it. When I got a MatureMetal, I made sure the cage was not too long when specifying the measurements. Also, instead of a cable, I use a small chain, which is much more flexible. I had to enlarge the links at each end to make it fit over the shackle of the padlock, but I have worn it for as long as a week with no problems. The chain, being cheap, will probably corrode over time from urine, but it should be easy to replace. Have a look at my Albums for pictures of what I'm talking about.

Good luck.

5. templedreams

templedreams Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Thanks for the ideas to look into. He has been wearing it about a week up until last night that is. We had to remove it . His PA is over 5 years old so it is not a matter of healing.

The smaller cage idea might be a solution as he does not fill it completely when soft and it pulls a lot.

We tried a chain which he said was more comfy but did not like the way it looked as much. I may try a necklace as it is more pretty.

Anyone else have problems getting used to the pressure?

6. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    I was having that same issue with my P.A. Ring, so I actually resorted to a straight barbell with a slave ring...I got a decent sized ball under my head, and the slave ring comming out of the tip, and I slide the cable through that...I can't even tell there's a ring or cable in it now, it feels great! A curved barbell might be better. But the straight one works fine...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice