Birdlocked 45mm Mini new user

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by MysteryMan, Nov 1, 2010.

1. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    [attachment=1888:10dayResult.jpg]Greetings everyone!

We just purchased a Birdlocked 45mm Mini and I must say, It's far more comfortable then our previously owned CB-6000. I was able to put it on with no issues. Just turned the unit upside down, pulled the scrotum through, then one ball at a time and finally squeezed the penis through. Then I rotated the device right side up and tucked the head into the mini sleeve and secured the strap and locked it up as directed. Very comfy!

My experience with the CB-6000 was that It was like wearing a lump of plastic. Plus, the bottom seam came apart slightly while I was wearing it one night pinching the hell out of my scrotum! OUCH!!! The solution was Super Glue, but it was disappointing after forking over $150 bucks for the CB. The Birdlocked Mini seems to conform and fit like a nice glove. My size is 6 3/4 inches with a fairly thick girth. The thing is, I'm a grower - so I figured the Mini would be a good choice. After 8 hours, so far so good!

With the CB-6000, I had room inside to grow and when I did (especially at night), the hard-on would force the device down away from my body, my balls would swell up and after a few days, blisters and edema would occur at the end and through the ventilation holes. besides that, we purchased a KSD insert to restrict "pull-out" and after 10-days in the unit this was the result:

[​IMG]

Not a pretty picture is it. I wanted to be locked up and serve my wife's every need but I did not wish to be permanently deformed or even take such a chance. Happily, the blisters healed and my cock still works just fine. I threw the CB-6000 in the garbage can and now after almost a year, I'm still a "bad boy" and my wife wants to lock me up again. I'll let you know if the Birdlocked Mini is a better experience.

2. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Ouch. This is why I always say that you should go slow with new chastity devices.

Sometimes you do not feel how bad it is until you are unlocked. And then you have to stay unlocked - even if you do not want to - so you can heal up again. I tried this the bad way myself, though never as bad as this. I hope you have healed up fine before going into your new device.

Even if you feel no problems in your new device, please unlock to check for problems after a day. If everything is fine then unlock again to check after two days. And so on.

Never stay locked in a new device more than slightly longer than you know you can without problems. Otherwise you are asking for problems.

Sorry, but simply putting on a device and staying locked up for long is just a fantasy. You can only wear a secure device for long if you have tried it for shorter times, and know it fits you perfectly without problems.

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I am reporting my experience after 3 days in the Birdlocked Mini (45 mm).

First of all, compared to the CB 6000, I did not feel like I was wearing a piece of plastic. One nice thing was that when I walked about, I did not "hear" the lock banging against the plastic. While at work wearing the CB 6000 walking through halls with co-workers, I remember adjusting the darn lock from time to time to avoid this. What a distraction.

The Birdlocked Mini for me is a perfect fit. Actually, I found that in the first couple of days, I forgot I was wearing it most of the time (except to pee). It is that comfortable! I had a great first night sleeping with little to no nocturnal erections. For me this is key. The Birdlocked mini has a very short sleeve and for me (being a grower) it is perfect. It does not allow ANY erection within the sleeve. However, I did notice that the base (or root) of the penis did grow. This caused pressure and slightly moved the device outward away from my body.

Also, one thing I did not enjoy was that my scrotum filled up over night causing my balls to swell. Even though they did, I feel (for me) this device is more comfortable then the CB series where my balls swelled up, and were forced downward between my legs. The Birdlocked keeps the balls higher and (for me) seems more comfortable.

MISTAKES -

I put the Birdlocked on without ANY lubrication. Just soap and water. The silicon conforms and sticks to your skin. After 3 days, I did have some chaffing and pinching on the underside of my penis. I do not recommend using this device without lubrication. Also, for extended use, I am sure I will pay more attention to daily re-lubricating the underside of my cock to avoid pinching etc.

All in all, I am happy with the device. The wife however, seems reluctant to keep me in chastity. She feels uneasy about it. As though it's cruel and weird. I do think, though that she is/was happy with the control and that I was very complient during the 3 days. Now, she says, after release, I am much more "bitchy"

I'll keep you posted about that later!

4. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I have a Birdlocked Mini and can really not recommend it, if your ball sack is "unstretched". My sack is very tight, keeping my balls close to my body. Putting on the Birdlocked Mini was impossible for me. I could only get one ball inside the thing and it would not go all the way to the other side, since the plastic ring is like 3 cm "long". CB 2000 and CB 3000 work fine with the adjustable rings. Also the rings provided with them are not as thick as the ring of the Birdlocked Mini, which is more like a 3cm wide tape.

So I decided to cut away the ring, so I can at least feel the tube. The feeling of the tube is fantastic. It would be my first choice, if only I could get the stupid tape/ring over my balls. Maybe having an adapter for the cage to be used with CB 2000 rings would rock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice