Belt ?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Locked Sam, Jun 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    With the warm weather and scrotum loosening up a bit my Mature Metal ring is sliding down a bit. No risk of it falling off or even me being able to pull it off. Still for the most part inescapable. . . . , just sliding down. So I saw an occasional picture of using a strap around the waist, tied to the ring, to hold the ring closer to the torso. Tried it with a piece of string and seems to make a big difference in comfort. Can anyone fill me in on this? Do they make actual straps for this purpose or do we improvise. On days that are not warm everything is plenty tight and nothing is moving anywhere so I know I have the right size ring. Just looking to improve comfort on warm days.
    Thanks for any help.

2. Neander

Neander Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
  3. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I got a few of those straps of the site listed above (aliexpress). Quality of one was bad (the glued on snap button came off) but the others work fine.

To be fair one day hiking my testicles still got out of the ring, but that has more to do with my scrotum hanging very high.

The straps also come in pink; I have black and pink ones to go with the right underwear. I've seen some folks using a chain or string but I think those will eventually start breaking the skin and will cause bruising.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice