Being used by owners friend

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MistressMusespet, Jul 9, 2020.

1. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    This last Saturday Ms Val and Sir asked me to come into the dining room while they were eating breakfast. Sir told me that a friend of theirs would be spending the night . I would have to make a nice meal for them tonight.
    Then Ms Val told me that she wanted me to be cleaned out by tonight. Their friend had told them that he had never had anal sex before. That Everytime he asked his girlfriend's. They refused because of his size.
    Ms Val offered my hole to him to do whatever he wanted .
    She then told me that I will encourage him to fuck me hard. No matter how much it hurt. To not complain. She wants me to make sure he enjoys himself. That I will be bent over the bench and tied down. I will be blind folded so I can't see who it is or how large he is beforehand.
    When he's done cumming inside me. I'm to beg him to let me clean his cock with my mouth. They would be filming it . So he can have a momento. She recommended that I should be pre lubed. In case he just wants to shove it in. That if I don't submit totally to his will and complain. I will be severely punished.
    Before he got there. I had given myself an enema and lubed my behind. I made their dinner . Ms Val took me into the playroom and secured me to the bench. Blindfolded me and told me not to disappoint her or her guest.
    A while later I heard the door open. Sir told me to entertain his friend. I wiggled my behind in a slutty way. He came up behind me and pushed his head in. It was huge. He then shoved it all the way in. I thought I was being split in half. I couldn't breathe. It hurt so much. I couldn't get away. He didn't give me time to catch my breath before he started pounding me. I was moaning from the pain. It didn't matter to him. He said I was so tight. It was the hardest fucking I have ever had. He was huge. He must have fucked me for a half hour before he shot his load deep in my hole. I had tears in my eyes from the raping of my hole. He then pulled out and before anything could leak out. Ms Val shoved a plug in my ass to save his cum for later. He moved in front of me and shoved his cock in my mouth. He told me to clean his cock and lick the sweat from his balls. The he bent over and told me to rim his asshole. Ms Val was telling me to thank him with my tongue. When he tired of of my tongue in his ass. They left me for a while.
    They went back to Ms Val's bedroom and had their time together.
    The final humiliation was when they let me down from the bench and had me squat over my bowl. Pulled out the plug and said push. Cum came dripping out of my hole. I then had to clean my bowl. After all this my pee pee still is in sealed chastity.

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Hope you had fun making your mistress happy that is what we are for got to love it

3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Moved to the fiction section.

4. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Fun for all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice