Behind Barz Enclosed BBCS

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jimbo0231, Jan 7, 2024.

1. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    So, like most people here, I’ve probably tried almost every ball trap device out there. I started with a cheap hinged ring Chinese one, graduated to CB series, bird locks, holy trainers, a custom mature metal, numerous printed Cherry keepers and even a couple of Bad Ass workroom models. At one point I even got a PA and a Half shell device from Rigid Chastity. All led to the same problem. Pain and irritation on the scrotum.

After going back and forth for months, I finally decided to pull the trigger on a full belt. The modular system for Behind Barz intrigued me the most as I wouldn’t have to spend a fortune to change components if needed.

The communication was fantastic and, as I live within a few hours of the workshop, I was able to collect in person and see the amazing display of artistic belts they have produced.

I had an initial fitting issue (entirely my own fault for thinking I’m thinner than I am) which Sam, the office manager resolved for me straight away.

it took a few days of adjusting, sizing and strategically bending some bits, but it now fits like a glove. I’ve been able to wear it 24/7 for 2 weeks at the end of last year and I’ve just been told that current lock up is likely to be significantly longer.

Security: this is always where I’ve seen my other devices fall down. I’ve always known I could get out if needed with either brute force or a bit of wiggling. Even the mature metal security screw could be unscrewed with pliers. However, the BBCS is solid. Once the locks are tightened, they don’t move. I can’t pick them, there’s no “cut point” and the whole belt is solid. I have the rear cable installed so the belt doesn’t pull away from the body at the front so there is way to pull out the back.

Comfort: this is where previous devices failed. So because this is modular, for mine, I’ve left out the scrotum ring so have the tube and the cage held in place with the belt and rear wire. It just doesn’t move. And as erections can’t pull away from the body, there is no tugging or burning. I’ve slept better in this belt than any device previously. Even activities like walking or driving, which used to cause issues, are perfectly comfortable.

Hygiene: this took me a few days to figure out but I’m now 100% happy. There are urination holes but I’ve found that if I use those, I could pee over my scrotum due to things spreading about in the cage. But with the enclosed cage, there is enough room to get a pinkie in and point the penis out the side of the cage. This takes a second to line up and saves any mess or drips. Additionally, in the shower, I can just about get a finger in all around to get everything properly cleaned (Not enough to do anything enjoyable though). It then takes a blast from the hairdryer to dry as I can’t get a towel in. I’ve been 24/7 now for a week and a half and it’s still good.

Mentally: this is always the important one. With every ball trap device, I’ve either known I could get out or defeat it somehow. Even a really good shake could provide enough stimulation for a caged orgasm. With the belt properly fitted and secure, NOTHING MOVES. I can’t wiggle out, I can’t shake it for pleasure and I know I can’t break out. This is the first time in 15 years I’ve ever felt it was fully secure and I’m not just choosing to keep it on. That includes with the PA device.

My wife and I have spoken a number of times about moving from a few weeks here and there to full time lock up. We both get excited by the idea, but after a few weeks in a ball trap I’m usually too raw to carry on, I get let out and then temptation takes over.

Due to the comfort and security of this belt, we’re trying again. I’ve been 24/7 since Dec 27th and I’ve been reliably informed that won’t change until Valentine’s Day at the minimum!

Gulp!

latexbound likes this.
  2. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    You still stuck in there, or have you been left out?

If you’ve been denied fully, how is that treating you. I own a Behind Barz with Hannibal 3 cage, but we haven’t figured out how to push it, I get so bloody frustrated in that belt!

3. jimbo0231

jimbo0231 Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I got just past the 3 week mark of uninterrupted wear and then had an unrelated injury that needed some physio, so it came off then. However, I have no doubt I’d still be wearing it otherwise.

No issues at all with the long wear. Still just as comfortable but definitely was reaching peak frustration.

I can only recommend switching out the Hannibal cage for the enclosed one. It’s still blocks stimulation but allows proper hygiene.

hardbodysub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice