Behind Barz Apollo

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by dimpfelcm, Mar 29, 2024.

1. dimpfelcm

dimpfelcm New member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I am new lucky owner of a Behind Barz Apollo belt and tube.

[​IMG]

As has been commented many times before, the build quality is excellent. It's solid and heavy without the weight impinging on wearability.

There are a number of issues I need to sort out before wearing it longer term; so far three hours has been the maximum.

With the foreskin in place, there can be painful pinching at the pee hole. With it retracted, my glans are very sensitive and a slight movement can suddenly cause pain.

With both the ring and outer cover on, there is a few mm gap (on the right side only) between the ring and the cover. This squeezes out skin which quickly becomes painful. I guess I need to bend the shape a bit to close the gap. It doesn't look like the ring adds much, though, in terms or security or comfort.

The biggest issue I have for longer term wear is that the edge of the outer cage, especially towards the lower end, presses into the thighs which gets uncomfortable after a while. I need to sit with legal very wide to be for it to be bearable. I'll need to see whether I can bend the outer cage to be less wide.

I managed a night with the tube only, and was duly woken up when a nocturnal erection knocked on the cage. It wasn't allowed to happen, of course, and unlike with ball trap devices it all stayed on and wasn't painful.

All in all, great device that takes some breaking in. Any suggestions for adjustments.

Heinz

Gabriellia likes this.
  2. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    when you say about the pinching at the pee hole end do you mean the tip pokes out occasionally and gets caught on underwear or trousers? if you do then the little black grommet supplied prevents that happening and is really a great little trick ( just remember to remove it when you pee)!.
    I have my cock ring section shaped more ergonomically by them and i dont have the issue you mentioned but with the outer cage fitted you dont actually need to wear the cock ring section. Bending the outer cage in a little might help the other issue you mentioned my outer cage was made smaller for me as there is no need for as much space inside that part seeing as the penis is now in a seperate compartment inside the tube. Take it slow

3. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Funny -- I have the apollo tube -- liked it so much I bought the shield a little while after (still waiting for it). I never received a grommet with the tube.

4. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    mention it to sam the grommet is a real game changer in preventing any possibility of pinching its such a simple idea but works really well.

5. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    I noticed same pinching with 60mm ring if ring was exactly same level with outer cage side bars. I have also 55mm ring which I have bent toward my body and there is something like 1cm gap between outer cage side bar and ring and no pinching can happen.

6. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I received my Apollo front shield last week (already had the apollo tube, regular tube, and a different cage). All I can say is wow. I love it. Makes going to the restroom a lot easier. Still bending a little because I get a pinch once in a while, but I've been in it for 3 days straight so far and it's no big deal.

7. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean i have had mine locked on fourteen days straight with absolutely no removal at all. Very comfortable and peeing whilst standing is certainly easier when at work or in public.

Timberwoof and latexbound like this.
  8. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't been brave enough to do it standing yet, especially at work. Though I guess I should give it a shot since it's the weekend. I've noticed it things aren't lined up correctly the stream will head off on a bit of an angle. That could make a mess at work.

9. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    Practice at home over the toilet bowl first slowly

10. now_dry

now_dry Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Any chance any of the proud appolo tube users would like to sell their old tube? My tube is to big for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice