Begs for forgivness

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by susie q, Feb 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    Oh MY here i go again Mistress Michelle i swore i would never whine again but this i have to say. Im doing this in public becouse i love you very much and you have made my life and so many others so much better but i didint lie to you and i never would please belive that. You know how much the nip clamps hurt me i cant explain its just something i cant do to much and when i put them on i scream in pain its not fun or pretty and you know i would do anything in the world for you and pet. Please let me say im very sorry for the misunderstanding i hope. Always at your feet i love yall so much.:anim_37:

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    we love you susie! :love0038:

3. susie q

Local Time:
    Let me add you know my lifes in a spiral and im not thinking just right so please fprgive me :anim_39::anim_39:

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    I stand in agreement with Susie, pain is just something I can't take either. A little for very short time is somewhat ok. And threats of getting pain, will get my attention quickly. I would like to say that nothing can put the stops for me, more than pain. While I enjoy chastity, and being made to push the envelope more all the time. I will draw the line on pain every time. Nothing kills the moment like it. Now I know, some of you love it and get your thrills from it. That's great, for you, not me.

Hope Mistress takes this at heart, Im for sure not asker her to change, or telling her how to do anything. But some people likes and dislikes are on different sides of the street. Limits should be honored, and respected, just as Mistress's commands. And a happy sub is a pleasing sub. I know Susie cherishes her visits with you and pet. And if any one needs someone, its Susie Q. She's been though more than anyone person should ever have to go though at one time in their lives.

Hope this finds you, Mistress Michelle and Pet in good spirits. You both are in are hearts, and wish an speedy full recovery. I know Susie would do anything for you both, but this seams to push her limits, for now. Maybe someday, sometime she will learn to love the pain as much as you enjoy giving it.

In my humble thoughts, Sincerely :anim_37: Missy Tanya

5. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    susie, you know that I would never do the 'pain' things, that is not my scene. That does not mean that I don't respect and understand people with a different view. I know you've been punished before in a 'safe' environment. All subs and slaves have the basic right for their Mistress or Master to respect their safety and if any task/punishment is too much for their charge then they must be able to recognise that and stop. Their sub/slave may wish to learn to accept that pain/task but I don't accept that any human being has the right to abuse another human being beyond their personal limits. maid katrin's Mistress was disappointed that she'd failed to stand in her new ballet boots and punished her, but She did not make katrin stand in the boots irrespective of her pain. It does not seem to me that you've anything wrong susie.. be strong and remember you're loved SOOOO MUCH on this site - hugs & kisses as always - kim

6. susie q

Local Time:
    Oh Lord let me regroup Im so sorry Mistress if i let you down and everyone dont be mad at Mistress i f..ked up (my fault imagine that )but not dead so thats good right ?? peace and love :heart:

7. susie q

Local Time:
    :heart:Freinds again i hopeeeeeee

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hummm.....I do not know why I feel the need to clear this up but I do so here goes. First of all, I do not inflict pain on susie for the fun of it. susie enjoys her whippins so dont let her fool you. Second of all, while she was visiting I placed nipple clamps on her, when she complained of the pain they were removed. The next evening I tried it again, but it was too much for her so we removed them again. Last night I was in the chatroom with several of My Owned sissys and slaves, susie made a smart comment about the nipple clamps so I told her to put the pins on. A few minutes later I had to leave suddenly and did not shut down the chatroom so when I returned hours later I read up and see that susie had told one of My subs that she cheated with the nipple pins, that she couldnt bear to wear them. Now, I did not in any way expect her to leave them on the entire time I was away, and she knows that. But I do expect her to tell Me when shes asked to do something that she cannot do. susie had time to tell Me she couldnt do it before I left the chatroom but didnt. Thats all I have ever asked from any of My properties. Any of you that know Me know that I am not a cruel or mean Mistress, and I am sure that any of My Owned properties can attest to that.

So, all that being said, susie.....next time you cannot do a task set to you,
    tell Me. I will not tolerate the words 'cheated' coming from any of My subs or sissys. Now susies punishment of the 100 sentances is not for not wearing the nipple pins, its for using the word cheated and not telling Me when she was asked to do something she couldnt do.
    And I will be expecting you to finish those sentances this weekend susie....
    Just so you know!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

9. susie q

Local Time:
    Ok then Mistress writing as i speak :CMrocks:::

10. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Thanks for the extra info Mistress Michelle,

I was wondering to myself if susie deserved forgiveness or not, because she hadn't said anything about the circumstance. It sounds like a bit of a mis understanding, as we're all so prone to on the internet. The lack of tone of voice and body language makes a very big difference to how people interpret what you write.

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Thanks burger and you bring up a very good point with the body lang and tone of voice as when i write it doesint come out the same as if i were speaking to you or someone. I know i said cheated but was a bad choice of words as i meant i just had to remove them and MM wasint online but anyway i guess i should have waited (my bad )we all live and learn i guess:mad0233:

12. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Oohh suzie, what a silly sissy you are. Your punishment is well deserved - even though i think you can call youself very lucky for not being punished for taking the nipple clamps off without permission. Be grateful that Mistress Michelle is such a caring and understanding Lady.
    You know as a good sissy you must concentrate on pleasing your Mistress at all times. Why don't you train your nipples over a longer period of time so you will learn to stand them as long as Mistress Michelle likes. I know it will be hard and sometimes painful for you but who said that learning to be an obedient sissy is an easy thing to do?

With due deference to Mistress Michelle

maid katrin

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Oooohhh maid Katrin as i hope you know i respect your opinion very much and you are totally correct in what you said. Ialways want to please Mistress and she is right i do love the spankings but the nip thing is so painful to me and so intense its hard to explain mabey i can try short term training and hope that helps.I know MM enjoys it so i will try that for now and strive to be a better sissy thanks for the advice. curtseys to you :rules

14. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's a good way, sissy gurl. It is less important whether you succeed or fail in enduring the clamps for a longer time, first and foremost you need to show your Mistress that you are willing to try and push and exeed your limits to Her pleasure.

Good luck,

maid katrin

15. susie q

Local Time:
    Once again i make a big deal over nothing i wish Mistress Would just kill me and get it over with but no i live on to just rant. I just love them so much and if i let them down it really hurts me i cant seem to do anything right.I got so depressed after talking to my ex friday nite it messed my head up so bad (i still love her i hate to admitt)i shouldint even post in the pedestal (duh )hence was not thinking (imagine that ) i had an awful weekend got so depressed and upset it made me sick (uggghhhh) Mistress Michelle and pet always know someone loves yalllllllllll :character0074:

16. susie q

Local Time:
    ps i love my new wiener dog lily shes wonderful helps me alot :sign0007:

17. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Dear Sweets

Dear Susie, I knew a new gurl would come between us, lol. What a lucky girl Lily is to have you enter her life. And what a wonderful addition you are to her's. She will bring happiness back into yours. As you know I understand the Ex's and problems they continue to bring back into our lives. And yes, you will always have a special place for them in your heart. After all you can't spend half your life with someone if you didn't love them. And for you, with it being so soon, it's so very hard on you. As time goes on, things will start working out for the better. As you have just started to find out with Lily by your side, with her tail wagging soo much that it's shaking her hole behind when you enter the room. That's love and you will soon start seeing it more everyday in everything. You already have a hole group of family here at the Mansion that care for you dearly. And others that are close to you, that luv you in their known way. And still others that are grateful to call you a friend.

I hope that I can call you a friend, an best gurl friend, as someone that I have come to know here lately and can only wish to get to know even more in the years to come. You have a heart of gold that you just don't find these days anymore. Like you going to a friends bedside to help in anyway you could. To you being there when family members are sick, to taking Lily into your home and giving her the love that she has lost. So see Susie you are special and needed. Please don't talk about not being need anymore. Now your making me sad. :sad0123:
    Just take one day at a time and all to soon the better days will out number the bad days you have experienced. Springs right around the conner and Lily and you can go for walks around town. :chores016: then she can poop outside, instead of on your rug!!! Maybe even Susie can enjoy walking her???? Just think of Susie, T--t's and Lily taking a walk to the park for a picnic by the lake. Then all to soon November will be here!!!! Wish I was near you and could join you for a picnic. But that's right you have wings under that blouse. So every sunning day I will be watch for you flying over :character0028:and coming to visit me.

Hold your chin up high and start smiling, but most of all continue to be the special person you are, my dear friend:love0014: Love Missy Tanya

18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow!

Not sure what to say other than hugs and Margaritas to all who need them! :character0100:

It's ok susie... we all need to blow off steam sometimes, and remember, Mistress Michelle has your best interests at heart! :manga_love:

19. susie q

Local Time:
    Omg tanya you left me speachless after reading that one but here goes.You are a wonderful friend and you have helped me alot more than you even know
    im gonna end this for now as im not gonna make any sense i love you and everyone here.:loveCM:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice