Be careful what you wish for... chapter 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by monet, Jun 10, 2013.

1. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Chapter 1 - This never happened to Dilbert

Peter hummed away too the music playing in the background as he typed at his keyboard, so lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the door to the office open.
    "Hi Peter"
    Peter jumper suddenly and spun around, suddenly realising he shouldn't be playing music while at work.
    "Alexa!, oh hey, hi".
    He turned back quickly found the player on his machine and stabbed at the button on his mouse to stop it playing.
    The Woman who had just strode in grinned. "It's ok, don't panic, I'm not going to fire you for playing music, you should enjoy the freedom you got while everyone in the office is not here, which is actually why I'm here, my meeting here just finished and I need a PC to work on. These are free to use right?" Alexa motioned to the other 2 computers in the small office.
    "yeah yeah, go for it, whichever" Peter smiled trying not look flustered at being caught listening to music. He watched the as she put her purse on the desk directly opposite to his and then he quickly looked away as his eyes were drawn to her very large breasts as she leant over to put her bag down.
    Peter felt a little stirring in his pants as he cleared his throat and tried to pay attention to his screen. Alexa was one of the Senior managers and he'd worked in her department for a good few years. Though most thought she wasn't much to look Peter had for some reason always found her extremely sexy, as must have her newly married husband, Peter had heard rumours he was a lot younger the her. She was in her late 30's and no doubt had frequent visits to an expensive gym making sure she stayed in shape. She had short dirty blonde hair but the kind that showed she was well paid as it was always very well cut and styled into trendy intentional 'messy' style. She was quite big for a woman, but proportionally so. She stood at 6ft in her heels, at least 5'9-5'10 without, her arms were quite muscular, she was most definitely intimidating physically which isn't something Peter could say about most Women Peter knew. Peter couldn't help but always think of the Actress from American Pie, 'Stiflers Mom' when he saw Alexa, it was uncanny how much they looked alike, other then the Hair of course. Not just facially but body wise too they were strikingly similar. The other 'assets' Alexa shared with that Actress was her natural large breasts. Peter always got 'distracted' when she was around by her amazing breasts; they just thrust out where ever she went, a 'power bosom' as someone had once jokingly said. He was sure she wore blouses a size too small just so Men would stare. It was funny, but Peter always liked the fact she was bigger than him, the way She towered over him when they stood close to one another was something Peter liked...but he wasn't sure why. Peter himself wasn't that amazing too look at, average summed him up perfectly, brown hair, average face, large brown eyes with flecks of green, straight nose, not fat, not thin, but very average except for the fact that at 5'6 he was smaller than most guys at his age of 26.
    "Been anywhere nice this year?" Alexa asked as she started typing away, not looking up.
    "Huh?, oh, no, no not really, you?".
    "Had a lovely 2 weeks in New York!, it was so hot, ever been there?".
    "No, I haven't, good was it?" Peter answered, and so they carried on for 10-15 minutes, making small talk about this and that. Peter never really directly worked with Her, She was far to important for that, in a way he was glad as She had a hell of a reputation for being a real strict demanding ballbreaker, not that anyone would guess it the way She was idly chatting with him right now.
    "You know, speaking of not looking like you're from around here, I never noticed what beautiful eyes you have" Alexa said, looking at Peter as she started closing applications having finished what she needed to do.
    "Nahh..they're just ordinary"
    "No, really, they're like...what is that?, I can't tell, come on let me see Peter". Alexa stood up and leaned forward to get a better look, her blouse fell forward and Peter could see straight down it, her black lace bra barely containing her large slightly tanned breasts as she moved to see his eyes 'fuck...why did she have to have a loose fitting top today! don't look, don't look down her top!!!, don't get caught looking at your boss's breasts!!' Peter thought frantically, and realised the best way not to stare at her chest was to look at Alexa straight, that way she could see his eyes too.
    Alexa narrowed her eyes, staring intently into his. She forced Peter to look straight into Her own eyes until eventually she spoke "Ohhhh...greeny/brown, very nice, very..pretty, like a girls" She said standing straight again and stressing that last word.
    Peter grinned nervously; just glad she wasn't leaning over anymore. "Thanks, I'm not going to turn down a compliment from a beautiful woman".
    'oh my god!, what did I just say??!' Peter thought as he finished his sentence
    Alexa stopped what she was doing looking amused "You think I’m beautiful?". She said in sing-song way.
    "What..ermm..I'm..well, sure, very..ya know..nice.."Peter felt his face go red, 'damn it, think straight!, stop thinking with your dick!. she's married, she's your boss, you're going to get yourself fired!' he thought to himself.
    Alexa laughed as she started putting things in her bag "just 'nice'?..." She paused and looked straight at him "not.....sexy?" she asked, eyes dancing with mischief.
    "No!, I mean yes..no wait..ummm.. you're very..ya know..." Peter mumbled and stuttered like an idiot and stopped himself talking before he really said something truly idiotic.

Jessica's boy, sub_fet and capn-jack like this.
  2. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Alexa laughed again softly, never taking her eyes off him "You know Pete, you'll go far, you make a great groveller, I bet you kiss ass great too..do you Peter?, kiss ass?"
    Peter looked up at her, his cock twitched in his pants ever so slightly hearing her use those words. "Only as much as everyone else".
    Alexa smirked "Really..go on then..give me a good example"
    "Ermmm...ermmm...ok....That's a great skirt you've got on Alexa, it looks great on you, and that blouse, is it new?, it must be, you look like you've really been hitting the gym, so I guess you needed to get new clothes to fit the new trim figure you've got."
    Alexa groaned and shook her head but smiled "A little clichéd, but still, there's potential...I'll have to work on that with you. Perhaps I should make you my personal assistant if you're going to be coming up with that sort of thing everyday." She threw the last of her things in her bag, as She swung it on her shoulder she tilted her head and just looked at him, as if deciding something
    "Will you be here tomorrow, I have another meeting in this building and I might need help with a few things" She asked.
    Peter as actually swamped but that didn't stop him from saying yes. "Sure, whatever you want"
    "Whatever hmm?....Ok...it's actually not work related, I am in meetings all day and won't have time to pick up some home essentials for me and Luke, you don't mind quickly running over the road to the Superstore and get a few things during your lunch break do you?, I'd really be grateful" She adjusted her bag and walked around the desk and stood in front of Peter, the points of her stiletto’s practically touching his shoes she stood so close.
    Peter swallowed, of course he minded, he didn't want to do some Seniors Managers shopping for them during -his- lunch break...but, as she stood over him, practically towering over him and smiling down, her large chest no more then a couple of feet from his head he just nodded. "Sure...I need to get a few things anyway" He lied.
    Alexa smiled and nodded. Peter noticed that it was an odd smile, as if his answer made her a lot happier then it should have "Good, you are a star Hon". Peter felt his cock actual grow as he inhaled her scent, felt her presence loom over him and heard her say 'Hon' like that to him..'Damn, I am cannot wait to go home and cum' he thought.
    Alexa just stared down at Peter as if in thought and then suddenly spoke "I think I borrowed your pen, here let me put it back". She leant down and forward, slowly placing a pen on Peter's keyboard, again her low cut top dropped open, this time, mere inches from his face, and this time he stared straight at her plunging hard-on inducing cleavage.
    Peter suddenly realised what he was doing and his eyes snapped up to hers, but he could tell it as too late. Alexa, while still leaning over, looked at Peter, then down at her own exposed cleavage and then straight in Peter's eyes again. She very slowly stood up and just smiled before walking out.
    'shit' thought Peter 'I am so fired!'

End chapter 1

3. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Chapter 2 - Surprise!

The next day Peter found himself fidgeting and unable to concentrate. Yesterday’s events played on his mind all night long. At about 12.00 Alexa walked in.
    Peter smiled nervously at her. "H..Hi"
    Alexa smiled back but didn't say anything. Walking up to him, she had on a tight white blouse today that visibly strained against her large chest and a pair of black trouser and black heels.
    "Here's the list, do you think you can manage?"
    Peter took the paper she held out for him and just nodded, noting the way She spoke to him, no 'hello', no banter, just an order.
    "Yeah, sure, no problem"
    Alexa again smiled that mysterious smile
    "You enjoy helping people, don't you Peter?, you enjoy doing things for others...for ME.., don't you?"
    "What?..errmm...yeah you could day that" He replied, so glad of the smile 'Maybe I'm not fired after all' he thought.
    Alexa just nodded and turned walking out of the office.

Peter walked around the store getting the things on the list like milk, bread, cheese. Suddenly his mobile phone buzzed. He pulled it out and opened the text sent to him. He didn't recognise the number at all.
    'Peter, these are the other items for you to get, if you do not I will be very upset and disappointed, but I know you will NOT let me down. leave them in your office, I will collect them after work - Alexa.'
    Peter stared at the items in the text message "are you kidding??.." he said to himself as he read it again
    'bra - 36D, black nylon stockings, bright red lipstick, extra large condoms, shiny lip gloss, small lace black panties'
    He couldn't buy this stuff, it would be too embarrassing, but he read about how she would be disappointed and upset and something made him think he had better buy them, that and the fact he'd been caught staring at her breasts Yesterday!
    Peter spent the next 30 minutes in utter embarrassment as he collected the items, some women gave him strange glances, others laughed behind their hands. Eventually, having got everything he quickly made his way back to the office hauling 3 small brown paper bags.

Peter sat in his office staring at the clock. It had gone half past 5 twenty minutes ago, he wondered where she was, surely she wasn't still in a meeting. He looked over at the bags and not for the first time thought 'Why th hell did she have me buy such ...personal stuff..what the hell is going on..'
    At 6.20 the phone rang, making Peter jump.
    "Hello?"
    "Peter?"
    "Alexa. Where are you, I've bee-"
    "I completely forgot about you, I'm halfway home, tell you what, I really need those things tonight, especially the ...lacy items...how about you drop them off at my house, the address is on the staff system"
    "I don't know Alexa, it's kinda late, can't you pick them up tom-"
    Again Alexa just cut him off "No, I don't think so Peter..and if you came round, I'd oh -so- grateful.." She let the word hang in the air.
    Peter suddenly felt his dick go hard, as thoughts of an illicit affair with Alexa sprang to mind, he imagined seeing those breasts, licking them, having sex with her.
    "Umm...ok, yeah I can be there soon"
    Alexa paused a second before saying "good boy" she said and put the phone down on him.
    Peter frowned 'good boy?, what am I a dog?, geez' he thought a little angry at being dismissed so quickly without even a thank you...but his dick in his pants remained hard.

Peter finally found her house an hour later, he cannot belive he was doing this, he had not only gone shopping for a manager he was now dropping it off to her house which was nowhere near where he lived and he just paid to buy a ticket to get here too, and all because his cock stirred in his pants at the thought of how 'grateful' she may be. He grinned, looking around the very posh neighbourhood. Big detached houses, with there own driveways, 2-3 expensive cars in each drive way, 'Nice' he thought.
    Peter walked down Alexa's driveway and noticed only 1 car and he smiled.
    "Hey" Peter said as Alexa opened the front door. She was still in her work clothes, her black trousers and heels as they were, but her tight blouse had the top 2 buttons undone clearly showing her cleavage off as her white bra pushed up her huge breasts. Peter again tried very hard not to stare.
    She looked him over and then just turned and walked in. Peter stood there for a second before stepping into the house behind her.
    Alexa walked in the front room and Peter followed, She sat on a black leather one person couch, crossing her legs, her left stiletto dangling from her foot as she picked up a drink she had and sipped at it. Her eyes watched him as he walked into the room.
    Peter stood nervously, unsure what to do.
    "Errmm...where do you want this stuff?"
    "Just hold it for now, I need to ask you something" Alexa said, putting down her drink but never taking those hard eyes off him.
    "Ermm...ok, sure, mind if I sit?" Peter said, not sure why she wanted him to hold the bags instead of just putting them down.
    "No you cannot sit down. Why did you come here Peter?, did you think something might happen?" She asked denying his request to sit.
    Peter felt his heart pound "Whaaaaat!..no..nooo, of course not" He lied. This all suddenly seemed really weird and surreal.
    Alexa tilted Her head slightly "Why not? You think I'm sexy..I -know- you do. Did you get a nice look at my breasts the other day?"
    Peter didn't like this. "I don't know what you mean Alexa, I was ju-"
    "You -enjoy- helping people don't you Peter, you enjoy...'serving' them. That’s another reason you came all the way here, isn't it? There was something about how I just ordered you to do this that stirred something in you..and I don't just mean your cock" Alexa asked him.
    Peter blinked...'did she say just say the word 'cock'? he thought before answering' "I don't know about serving anyone, i'm not a butler or a slave, but yeah, I'm a helpful kinda guy"
    Alexa laughed a little "not a slave huh. I've been watching you for awhile Peter, I've noticed how you will jump up to serve someone tea in the office or help them fix something..and it's always 'women', you enjoy 'serving' women. I've noticed how you flirt with them all, all the lewd suggestions, dirty jokes. I wasn't sure if you might be what I am looking for, but after the way you did my shopping and even brought it here..I think you are what I am looking for..but..I'll know that for sure in about 5 minutes"

4. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Peter stood, holding the bag's not sure about all this now, he felt something wasn't right and the thought of sleeping with a married woman, and one who's his boss seemed like a really bad plan now, even if the woman was someone he had lusted over for years.
    "Ok, ermm...listen Alexa, I think I should go, here's your stuff, I'll see myself out if that's ok"
    "Actually, no you won't, you will stand there and listen. Do you know what BDSM is Peter?"
    Peter laughed nervously "Sure....slaves and Masters and stuff...collars..whips..".
    Alexa sighed sipping at her drink again "I guess that is a utterly basic view yes, but not even close, but if I am right...you will learn. You see, I am what is referred to as a 'Domme', this can be defined in many different way, but for Me personally, I love to be in charge, I love power, I love control, I love to make people do what I say when i say, how I say. I've always been like this, my nature is you could say that one a demanding Bitch, something I also am in my work life as you may have heard...so, many years ago when I found out about the BDSM scene. Becoming a Domme just felt utterly natural to me...and what's more I am damn good at it."
    "Listen Alexa, this is has gone far enough, I'm gonna go n-"
    "Be quiet!" Alexa shouted standing up and walking to him, She towered above him.
    "You will shut up and listen, why? Simple, because I tell you too. You see, to cut a long story short, after studying you for some time, I have decided -you- are going to be my slave, my 'sexual' slave, and you *will* do it or I will have you fired, do you understand"
    Peter stood open mouthed and shook his head "I..come on, this is a joke right, Alexa...what the hell is this, you..you can't fire me....you can't be serious, this is a joke!"
    Alexa shook her blonde head "Oh no Peter, this is no joke, and I picked you because I can see the slave in you..you don't see it, but I do, it's in your blood to be what's known as a submissive".
    "Enough is enough, I'm going, this isn't funny Alexa." Peter said and started to put the bags down.
    Alexa suddenly grabbed Peter's hair, making a fist as she curled her well manicured long fingers in his hair and yanked back hard, forcing him to look up at the ceiling.
    "ARRRGggghhh!!!"
    Peter dropped the bags and raised his hands to pull her hand away, but as he did Alexa slapped him brutally with her free hand
    The sounds echoed around the room, a 'crack' as the palm of her hand struck his cheek.
    Peter screamed and stood shocked, his legs shaky from shock. Alexa slapped him again, and again Peter screamed, now trying to use his hands to ward of the blows. Alexa smacked the top of his head, she slapped his face, his hands. She could feel herself get wet between her legs.
    She gripped his hair and forced him to stand straight, now was the moment of truth. She *really* hoped she wasn't wrong.
    "Stand straight" she said at the shocked Peter who was literally shaking, his face a pattern of slap marks, his eyes teary.
    Alexa gripped his hair still and used her free hand to move down to his crotch. She smiled broadly. Her hand pressed against his crotch and found his cock rock hard, even after the slapping. She was quite sure on her take on what Peter was but obviously this went a long way to confirming it . If he has been limp, or *really* fought back or started screaming for the police She would have known this was not for him, and therefore no good to her, and she would have just pushed him out of the house, never to mention this incident again, thankfully, she wasn't wrong...
    "Well well..look who's got a hard on...it seems I was right about you...slave, now..on your knees".
    "NO!" Peter screamed, he struggled, his hair hurt, his face hurt, so why, WHY was his cock so hard.
    Alexa frowned and slapped him hard again, this time her blows came from above, which wasn't to hard considering her immense height advantage over Peter.
    Alexa rained down blow after blow, Peter screamed as she hit him. She yanked down hard on his hair and forced him to his knees.
    "Down, damn it, get down, kneel!, lower!" Alexa ordered forcing Peter's face down to her shoes. She held his head down there and grinned, using her free hand again she pushed her hand between his legs and again found a stiff cock. She could feel her juices seep through her own panties.
    "I can keep this up all night, can you?" She asked, pushing his face to the ground.
    "NUUuuuunnnhhhhhh..." Peter whimpered, petrified.
    Alexa released his hair and stood back.
    Peter brought his face up from the floor and knelt up "Why are you doing this?!"
    Alexa smiled and using her left foot poked the toe of expensive stiletto against his hard-on.
    "Because I can and because I enjoy it..as it seems, do you...this all probably seems very surreal at the moment...things like this don't happen in real life you're thinking...well normally no, they do not, but this wasn't spur of the moment thing sweetheart...I've been studying you, testing you, watching you...and you are here now, in front of Me because it's where you are supposed to be...for now anyway..and your ROCK HARD cock tells Me I was right about you...even if you yourself do not realise that yet."
    Peter looked down "No..nooo, i'm not into that freaky shit, i'm not a damn slaveboy!"
    Alexa grinned as she pushed the sharp toe of her show viciously into his crotch making him cry out and bend forward.
    "No..you're not a slaveboy...not yet, you have a very long way to go...but eventually, you will be"
    Peter stared up at her, even standing in front of her he felt small, now on his knees, she seemed like a Amazon.

5. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:

Peter shook his head "No...No!"
    Alexa pointed to the bags "Quiet. The extra things you bought today, they were for you, not me, well, the bra was, but I'm sure we can get you into one that size sooner or later"
    Peter stared at her, he couldn't stand it any longer "YOU'RE MAD, I'M NOT DOING THIS!"
    Alexa frowned "Very well, then, stand up and get out, do not come into work Monday, I expect you put in a transfer letter to another department by the end of next week. After that I want never to see you or want you anywhere near Me again". she looked down on him, she waited to see if he called her bluff.
    "Or, you can get what you wanted" She leant forward, Her breasts thrust forward "...you can see me naked, you can pleasure me, you can see me dressed in clothes you couldn't even imagine? Every dirty little fantasy, every perverted little day dream that's got you hard would come true...Wouldn't that be nice? How long have you fantasised about Me hmm..how many times have you played with your tiny cock and cum thinking of Me... " She reached up and popped open another two buttons, and cupped her left breast, her bra now showing clearly and she pushed up her tit lewdly, "isn't that what you want Honey?..You’d even get to *fuck* Me...imagine that"
    Peter stared up at her, his cock strained in his pants. He couldn't think straight. 'Fuck...FUCK! Is this really happening!?'
    He stared at Her large breast as She kneaded it "I....I....I...I'm not into this though....and you're married!"
    Alexa smiled and moved Her hand back down...as soon as she heard him say that she knew she *had* him.
    "Quiet, you will do as I say, or perhaps you would like me convince you some more" She raised her open hand.
    Peter shrank "No!".
    Alexa took her foot of his crotch and stood back.
    "Get up".
    Peter stood, shaking.
    Alexa roughly grabbed his crotch. "Still hard...You are a -slut- aren’t you Peter, a little whore...you just never -knew- it." She squeezed his cock through his trousers and then released it. She walked over to a chest of drawers and opened it, pulling out a magazine and a Book; she idly threw both at him.
    The book hit Peter as the magazine flapped down to the floor. Peter stared at it, it was BDSM magazine called 'Mistress'. The book was called 'Serving Your Goddess'
    "Read those tonight, it'll give you an idea of what awaits you, and the sort of world you are now in, because frankly I really cannot be bothered explaining it all to you this evening. I'll give you till tonight to think about all of this, if you are in, be at work tomorrow, if not, I never want to see you again, but here's a free little tip, if you're little dick is as hard as it is now while you read those tonight, then take that as a sign that this is all a good thing....but, and you will follow this command....you will NOT cum, trust Me, I will know if you have..is that understood? Good, now, leave".
    Peter was hauled to his feet and roughly shoved out of the room, out into the hallway and out of the front door.

Jessica's boy, manintyres and sub_fet like this.
  6. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Peter fidgeted as he sat in the office the next day. He hadn't been able to think straight since he had left Alexa's house last night, and as instructed he hadn't cum either, his cock had been rock hard all day.
    "Hey Pete"
    Peter jumped in his seat, turning to see who it was. Geoff the mail guy was standing in the door holding an envelope.
    "Hah, a lil jumpy there huh, downloading porn on office time again?" Geoff laughed and waved the envelope; Peter got up and took it forcing a smile at his joke.
    "Thanks".
    "No problem man, hey we're going over to the pub after work, seeing as it's Friday, you coming?"
    "Me?, erm, no, can't, have to go somewhere"
    Geoff shrugged "Not a problem, maybe next week".
    Peter nodded as Geoff left. He looked down at the envelope, it was internal mail, on top was written 'Private and confidential - FAO Peter Smith'
    Peter swallowed and tore it open, his fingers actually shook as he felt his dick twitch.
    'Peter, log on to hotmail and set up an account. Your user name will be sissyslut2020 your password will be cockwhore. you have till 10.30 to do this or else.
    A.'
    Peter stared at it and then quickly looked at his watch, he had 20 minutes to do this.
    As Peter did as instructed he chewed his lip, what the hell was he getting himself into.
    At 10.33 he received a mail from 'Miss Alexa'
    Hello Peter, I am assuming you're reading this because I know what you *are*, so listen carefully. I have booked you up this afternoon, all it says is a you have a meeting from 12.00 till the end of the day. You will leave the office at 12 and go to the address in this linkwww.bodydelight.com - they are a beauty salon who do a service in hair removal, you have an appointment booked at 1.00, for a *complete* body hair removal treatment, you will pay for this with your card, don't worry, you'll get the money back as long as you please me. Then you will come to my house and wait outside until I arrive. Oh and Peter, cancel any plans you have made for the weekend, you're going to be with me *kiss*.'
    Peter stared, and realised his cock was now rock hard.

As Peter stood in Alexa's driveway he fidgeted, his clothes felt strange, he could 'feel' them more, now all his body hair had been removed he felt his shirt against his chest, on his arms, he felt the cotton of his trousers against his skin on his legs, and he definitely felt his boxers caress his cock and hairless balls now.
    A car pulled up and Alexa got out. She was wearing a sharp black pant suit, with black blouse underneath. She smiled and patted his cheek as she walked past him.

Once in the house, she removed her jacket, not paying any attention to him and walked into the front room. As Peter walked in she sat down in her black leather chair and pointed to the heavy red velvet curtains "Close them" She ordered.
    As Peter closed them she spoke to him.
    "So...this is it Peter, second to last chance to walk away...do you want to leave?"
    As he turned back to her, he saw she had unbuttoned her blouse, her large breasts barely being held in by the flimsy black lace bra.
    "If not...get on your fucking knees!"
    Peter jumped at the venom in her voice and got down sloppily to his knees.
    "Pathetic, you'll work on that until it's as graceful as a good girls kneel shoud be.
    "Yes, I..I mean, yes..Mistress" He stuttered not taking much notice of Alexa statement about how a Girl should kneel.
    Alexa looked at him "I will say this only once, remember it, when kneeling, you will kneel with your knees a foot apart, no more, no less, Every now and then I will actually check, and for every centimetre either side of a foot that you are off, will equal one slap to the face, so I suggest you find a method to work out one foot. You will put your hands behind your back, your eyes will be kept down, your head shall -never- be any higher then my waist, this will make sure you stay on your knees, unless of course I say otherwise. There are many other rules and procedures but you will learn them all in time. Is this all understood"
    Peter nodded mutely
    Alexa smiled "good slave, see...isn't this fun...now..Did you read the magazine and book?"
    Peter stared down "Yes..Mistress"
    Alexa laughed softly "Not as stupid as you look huh Peter?...but for now it is Miss, You will no longer use my name, you don't have the right, not even at work, In private and at work you will refer to me as Miss. You have not earned the right to call Me Mistress yet, if we keep you around long enough you might. Also, you are now simply 'hole', Forget the name 'Peter'...that's a Man's name... even in public I will call you 'hole', if anyone asks you will say it's a private golfing joke between us. Now, did you read it -all-"
    "Not the stories with the guys as...girls"
    Alexa looked disappointed "Those are ones you should have paid particular attention to hole, oh well, you'll just have to learn firsthand. And I’ll forgive the fact you forgot to address me properly this once, next time I stick these very nice shoes up your ass"
    "I'm not into men though" Peter said desperately trying to get that message across. "Miss!" he added quickly.
    Alexa leant forward, a look of anger on her face "You are 'into' whatever I say you are 'into', I don't give a fuck what you like, this is about me, your Domme, your Owner, when you knelt in front of me you made a choice to serve, and you will serve in anyway *I* choose. Now stand up and take your goddamn clothes off before you really start pissing me off"
    Peter stared open mouthed, again this started feeling like some surreal wet dream, but he stood and took off his trousers, his socks, his shoes, his shirt, his tie.
    "Leave your boxers on. Are you hard?"
    "Yes Miss.."
    "Did you cum last night?"
    "N..no Miss...I..I..."
    "You what, spit it out"
    "I touched myself while reading but did not cum...Miss"
    Alexa let a breath out slowly "That will be dealt with later...if there is a later..Now...this the the final test hole...put your left hand in your boxers and cum..now."
    Peter started..'Fuck..this is happening...' he thought, eyes blinking like a Deer in headlights.
    "Why am I waiting?..do it...now...do not make me raise My voice"
    Peter swallowed and slipped his hand into his boxers. His cock was still hard as he grabbed it and began stroking...he looked up at Alexa as his lips parted and his heart began to race..he knew he wouldn't be able to last long and before he knew it he had already started cumming, mouth open stupidly, breathing hard as spurts of cum hit the inside of his boxers and dripped down onto his fingers.
    Alexa stood there arms folded and laughed cruelly "My Goodness...that was what..5 seconds..10?!...what a slut you are...just couldn't wait to cum could you?..." She shook Her head and continued "Very well...the reason I had you do that was simple, for the last couple of days you have been thinking with your cock...this has been a fantasy come true for you, albeit a scary fantasy but a fantasy none the less, what I need is for you to *really* think about what you are getting into hole. The last thing I need is for you to come down from your hard-on high and freak out the very first time I let you cum and start heading for the door. I am going to leave the room for 10 minutes. I want you to think long and hard about this hole. Now that you are thinking with the head on your shoulders if you decide this is not for you, take your clothes and get out. If you are here when I return I expect you kneeling and naked."
    And with that She dropped her arms and walked out.

Jessica's boy, manintyres and sub_fet like this.
  7. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    10 minutes later
    Alexa walked into the room.
    "Stand" Alexa ordered.
    Peter stood and swallowed, his entire mouth was dry, he caught a glimpse of her amazing breasts and quickly looked down as she caught him looking.
    "It's ok slave, you may look at your owners body, that's one of the perks of being my property, tell me..how long have you fantasized about seeing my breasts?"
    "Since I first saw you Miss" Peter said looking up at her large tanned breasts. His cock was beginning to get hard again.
    "You know..later tonight I might let you lick them...would you like that?"
    "Oh yes Miss!" Peter responded enthusiastically. "M..Miss?"
    "Yes?"
    "Wha...What about your.... Husband?"
    Alexa smiled "Don't worry, He works very late"
    "oh ok..."
    Alexa raised a immaculately sculpted eyebrow
    "Miss!..Miss..."
    "If you read the book you know what a safe word is correct?"
    "Yes Miss"
    "Good, yours will be Tinkerbell..say it"
    Peter whispered "Tinkerbell"
    "There may be times when your mouth is...busy..so, if that is the case, blink 5 times in a row and cross your fingers"
    "Y..Yes Miss"
    "Hmmm...Ok then we have to get you ready, we don't have much time. Sit in that chair, go on.."
    Alexa pointed to what looked like a normal computer desk chair.
    Peter walked over and sat in it while Alexa pulled off her blouse completely, Her large breasts bounced with every step as She walked to the chest of drawers and came back with a carrier bag.
    She smiled as she tied Peter wrists to the arm rests with a length of coarse rope from the bag so tight he winced.
    "There, now..." Alexa pulled some scissors from the bag and leant down “...time to cut off your cock slave"
    Peter froze and stared and was just about to scream when Alexa laughed "I'm only joking!, keep your panties on" but she did smile evilly as she slid the scissors to his boxers and began cutting them off. Alexa pulled them off his body and threw them to one side as she stared down at his hard cock "You won't need those men's pants anymore...well, well, aren't you just the little wanton slut" and she playfully poked his cock with the point of the scissors.
    Peter winced and jerked.
    "Now.." Alexa pulled out a pair of lacy black panties out of the bag "..lift your legs slave and then your ass so we can slide these on...now"
    Peter stared at her, and at the panties "please Alex..Mistress, please, i'm not..I mean..I-
    Alexa slapped him hard across the face, enough to make him scream and leave a hand print, then she did it again on the same cheek a look of anger on her face. Peter started crying.
    "Lift your legs and then your ass" Alexa said in a completely normal, calm tone of voice.
    Peter sniffled and lifted his legs as Alexa put one foot, then other into the women’s panties and the slid them up and under his ass and over his cock.
    "There.." Alexa smiled and pulled a tube of red lipstick out and held it to his face, "..now pout like a spoiled little girl."
    Peter did, and felt Alexa run the smooth lipstick over his lips, it felt like when had used chapstick on cold winter days.
    Alexa turned to the bag and turned back holding a black small lace bra, the strapless kind that fastened at the back.
    "Lean forward" Her tone was calm, but her eyes held the threat of another slap if he did not do as told.
    Peter leant forward as she slipped the bra around his chest and hooked it behind him.
    "Hmm..." Alexa looked thoughtful as she stepped back looking at him and then pulled a comb out of her own purse and walked back to him. She tugged at his hair pulling it down and forward, so it flopped over his eyes.
    "You will not get your hair cut now, it is to grow out, understood. It will also frequently be dyed to whatever colour I am in the mood for, if that does not work, we will shave your head and you will wear wigs"
    Peter started open mouth 'shave his head!?...a wig!?' his lower lip actually quivered until he noticed Alexa curl her hand into a fist. He quickly nodded "Y...Y...Yes Miss".
    "Good" She nodded as she did the best she could for now, giving him a tousled look.
    "As you can see, this is very quick and not good at all, but, -you- will learn to put your own make up on, you will learn to wear your clothes properly and you will learn to do everything else a good *girl* should, starting with your voice".
    Peter looked up at her in horror, the clothes, the makeup, it was all too much. "Miss...why are You making me into a girl?...I ..i don't get it"
    Alexa just smiled.."You'll see in time hole"
    Suddenly Alexa paused; Her eyes grew wide and snapped up and to the corridor "No!" She looked at the clock on the wall "Fuck...Fuck! He's home early!"
    Peter didn't cotton on to what Alexa meant for a second...and then he heard it..keys in the door. It dawned on him. Her damn Husband was home!!
    "The ropes....The Ropes Alexa, the Ropes!" Peter jerked around in the chair helplessly forgetting all Alexa had taught him.
    Alexa looked frantically around.."I..I....there's no time!" she hissed "Fuck!" and with that she ran out of the room.
    "Wait!" Peter whimpered and jerked at his bonds harder but they were not coming off. He looked about panicking.
    "What the FUCK!??!"
    Peter's head jerked up and saw a Tall white guy in a suit standing there with briefcase a look of stunned shock on his face "What the Fuck is this!!?" He shouted throwing his briefcase across the room.
    He ran over to where Peter was tied and picked up the scissors ""That Fucking BITCH!, this is the last fucking straw! I am going to fucking kill you, you bastard!"
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Peter screamed and closed his eyes...

manintyres and sub_fet like this.
  8. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Nothing happened...and then there was laughing.
    Peter opened his eyes. Alexa walked into the room laughing and the guy also stood there putting the scissors down as he grinned.
    "That was priceless Luke"
    "Heh..I think he pissed himself a little Hon"
    "Oh don't worry..hole will clean it up if that's so and remember baby, it's 'she' pissed 'Herself'" Alexa corrected.
    Luke nodded "of course..How silly of me..so, I take it she has decided"
    "Oh yes...even with a clear head and time hole realised it's place is on it's knees."
    Peter stared wide eyed at them both
    "Sorry slave, I just could not resist calling my Husband and asking him to help fuck with your mind.." they both laughed again
    Luke stood in front of the chair and ran his fingers through Peter's hair "Pretty...kinda..she'll need work though"
    Luke then ran His finger down Peters cheek "not sure about the hair...You know how I like a different look frequently"
    Alexa came to stand beside Him "I know, I mentioned shaving the whores head so the wigs will fit perfectly..still, it's a work in progress right.. A little Bee's wax to those lips to make them nice and plump..Perfect for sucking, a girdle for an sexy hourglass figure, some fake lashes, eyeliner, blusher.."
    Luke nodded "Like having our own real life Barbie"
    "...and She'll be taught what she needs to know. We'll make sure she does that 'Insanity' fitness program, make sure she has a tight little body that looks good both in and out of clothes. When we are finished with the slut and she see's herself in the mirror, she's going to give herself a hard on".
    Luke nodded, eyes roaming over Peter's naked, smooth body "Definitely" he whispered caressing Alexa's breast through her bra as She stood next to him. Suddenly Luke pushed His index finger into Peters mouth and started slowly pumping and tilted His head to one side "Definite potential...." He whispered slowly finger fucking the 'girls' mouth.
    Peter was to shocked to do anything but let him...not that he had a choice as Luke forced His finger between Peters fuck-me red lips and into his mouth. Peter whimpered feeling this other Mans finger in his mouth, sliding between his red lips, the finger stroking against his tongue. The cheeks on his face suddenly burned red with humiliation 'fuck...what if people i knew saw me now!'
    "Look at Me girl...I want your eyes always on mine when I'm using you....I always want to see that shame and humiliation in your eyes."
    peter whimpered onto His finger, blinking as he slowly raised his eyes until he was looking directly into Luke’s eyes.
    After a minute lexis and Luke turned to look at one another, completely ignoring Peter and began to kiss. Alexa's hands ran through Luke thick brown hair. Luke's hands continued to caress her breast. His finger slipped from holes mouth and slipped into Alexa's bra cup to pinch a nipple eliciting a moan from Alexa straight into His mouth.
    Eventually Alexa broke the kiss.
    "Oh how rude of Me, slave...this is my Husband Luke, who you will refer to as Sir, and eventually, if you are lucky Master. Luke...meet our new toy 'hole'..or 'girl' if you prefer"
    Peter just kept staring, slowly getting over the shock of nearly being stabbed by a furious husband...but that shock wore off, and again he found himself wondering what he was doing here...
    Alexa saw the shocked look slowly morph into one of confusion and humiliation as Luke stood there, looking down on this naked straight guy and loved it. She had left out the part about her Husband also being the one to use him on purpose...and the look on the slaves face was a delicious reward.
    Alexa looked down in mock sympathy "Oh, sorry, did I forget to mention that My Husband will also be using you?? You see, Luke and I met through a play party, it turns out we both share a love of breaking slaves and we have both decided we want a little slave of our own, we've tried a couple of them already but no one was good enough really"
    "Don't you mean strong enough" Luke cut in laughing.
    "Yes, well, we are very demanding of our toys..and it's true none have been... 'strong' enough to last...mentally or physically and they were already part of the scene...not like you...not at all. Anyway, Luke and I both share a passion for humiliation...and I wanted a boytoy to humiliate, to use, to control, to grind down mentally and physically and Luke, He wanted a sexy slutty *girl* whose mouth, among other things, He could use anytime he liked..24/7, however He liked.......we did try having two slaves once but it's just so much work...soooo, you will be our solution. *You* will be turned into what is known as a 'sissyslave' a 'boy' who walks, talks, acts and looks like slutty whore and loves to be used like one too...it's not going to be easy or quick...and I know you don't want it, I know you're as straight as an arrow....but that's the best bit...We...especially Me, are *so* going to enjoy taking every tiny, little insignificant scrap of your masculinity and destroying it...a piece at a time, one humiliating act at a time...and I really want you to fight me on it..the more you fight Me, the more gratifying it will be once you are turned into a simpering cunt who spends her days aching for the next dildo in her cunt...the next fat juicy cock in her mouth, the next belly of cum from cleaning her Mistress's pussy or gobbling a REAL mans cock..... "
    Peter shook his head "Nnnnnoooo...please...b..b..but.."
    Alexa cut him off "I know, that was kind of cruel of Me, leaving all that out.....but ..what's a girl to do..I tell you what, as a way of apologising...how about a kiss..from Me..Hmm" She leant over, Her natural breasts jiggling, swaying in the bra "come on...'Peter'...say you want a kiss...my tongue, in your mouth, a hot long wet kiss..." She ran a finger over his cock as it created a ridiculous 'tent' in the panties, watching it jerk and grow 'such a slut' She thought.
    "Looks like he likes the idea Hon" Luke said massaging her back "Go ahead girl....I don't mind..You're here to serve us...and that includes kissing"
    Peter stared at Luke and then back at Alexa.
    "Think of it as a reward for staying" She whispered leaning in to his neck and licking it..."go on..say it.."
    Peter swallowed...part of him felt like crying...the other part of him could not stop staring at her amazing tits, he was actually seeing her tits, damn if that didn't make him so hard.....and to kiss her..how long has he fantasised about that! "P...P...Please kiss me Miss..."
    Alexa stood up slightly "Sure?...once you say yes there is no going back".
    Peter blinked, his mind was all over the place, emotions roller coasting, fuck..what should he do...should he just say 'fuck this' and leave now...would she really have him transferred..or worse fired..or should he stay...
    "P....Please kiss me Miss..."

9. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Alexa grinned as Her left hand snaked out to Her husband’s trousers, fumbling for the zipper, tugging it down all the while still licking Peter's neck. Luke stood there and smiled as Alexa groped for His already hard cock. Peter looked over Alexa's shoulder seeing what she was doing and shook his head again...'"wait...what?"
    Luke suddenly slapped him "quiet girl..do not speak unless spoken to. Clear?"
    Peter' head rang from the slap, tears formed in his eyes as his head snapped to one side. Anger rose momentarily, but it was crushed beneath overwhelming shock and disorientation.
    Alexa moaned as She slid back and down on to Her knees, Her left hand now tugging Luke's cock out of His trousers until it sprung out.
    She turned on her knees to face Her husband as She started to stroke His cock, Her large hand swiftly moving up and down, in practised cork-screw motions.
    Peter blinked away tears as he watched his Senior manager, on her knees, in her bra play with Her husband’s cock, which Peter couldn't help notice made his look pathetically small and just gaped. 'This isn't happening..this isn't happening'
    Luke groaned as Alexa opened her mouth wide and swallowed His cock whole, inch after inch disappearing between her slick lips.
    Peter started dumbstruck.
    Alexa looked up at Her husband and the her eyes shifted right to look at Peter. Just like the other day in the office She locked her eyes on his as She sucked Luke.
    "Mmmmmm...." Luke moaned, one hand on Alexa's head, His fingers tugging lightly at Her short dirty blonde hair. He turned his head and looked at Peter "Look like our girl is enjoying the show Hon...her little 'clit' is all hard..." Luke’s eyes moved down to Peter's cock. Peter's cock was still rock hard and had even started staining the panties with a spot of pre-cum that must have oozed out at some point.
    Alexa slowly pulled her lips off Her Husband’s cock, tongue snaking out to lick the bulbous head as it left her wet mouth. "I guess cock sucking turns her on..." Alexa grinned.
    She locked Her narrowed eyes again on Peter as She once again slid her lips over Her husbands slick, long thick cock.
    Alexa moved her head back and forth until She felt him getting close. She pulled Her mouth of his and looked up smiling "time for slaves kiss"
    Luke laughed shaking His head. "Fuck, You are a cruel bitch"
    Alexa stood "Isn't that why you married me?"
    Alexa licked Her dark red lips like a cat as She stood and leant over Peter "Open wide hole...Your kiss is ready"
    Peter stared at her mouth, all thoughts of looking at her breasts gone as he kept thinking about where her mouth had just been.
    Before he could even protest Luke slapped him and gripped his hair "Open your fucking mouth cunt, Your Mistress offers you a kiss and you have to think about it? Say 'Please Mistress Alexa, please put your tongue in my whore mouth so i maybe lucky enough to taste Master'..say it or I will skull fuck you till you pass out"
    Peter screamed from the slap, head ringing, his skull aching as Sir yanked his hair viciously up. "Please Mistress Alexa, please please put Your tongue i my mouth so I can taste Master!".
    Alexa frowned, "That was not what Luke told you to say...you will be punished for that. I also told you not to call Me Mistress. You will be punished for that. I told you not to use My name, which you did. You will be punished for that."

Peter whimpered "B..bu..but Sir said i had-" Alexa gripped Peter balls through the lace panties and curled Her fingers into a fist.
    "AIEEEEE" The noise barely had a second to escape before Alexa clamped Her mouth over his, sealing Her lips over his, her tongue forced itself into his mouth, down his throat practically, Her tongue slid around the inside, slipping and sliding over his own tongue, tasting him as Peter jerked in the chair, screaming, eyes wide, pain shooting through his scrotum.
    She moaned into his mouth, enjoying making him taste her husband. Luke stood behind Alexa, one hand stroking his cock, the other holding the slaves head still so His wife could tongue fuck their new toy..
    Luke gripped the toys hair tighter as His wife mouth fucked the slave "You also spoke without being spoken to...You will be punished for that bitch" Luke said matter of factly.
    Alexa exerted a little more pressure on the slave’s balls, making him scream straight into Her mouth. The vibrations and sounds making Her pussy ache with lust.
    Alexa finally broke the kiss and stood, turned and caressed Her husband’s face while tugging Peters hair hard.
    "Did you like that hole?" Alexa asked, a cruel smile on Her face, Her eyes full of cruelty and lust. "Was it everything you dreamed of slave?....Everything you jerked off too at night Hmmmm?'
    The both laughed as Peter eyes teared up from the pain in his balls...he had not enjoyed a millisecond of that promised kiss..
    Alexa hand moved from peter hair to his mouth, She gently caressed the slaves lower lip with the pad of her thumb..." All I can say if get used to that taste girl....."
    Luke tucked His hard cock in as He walked away "Better get ready if we want to catch the evening show Hon"
    Alexa nodded still watching Peter and rubbing his red lower lip. "Ok"
    Alexa turned and walked off out of the room..

10. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    Some minutes later...
    Peter's head spun...not just from the vicious slaps he had received but far more from the events that had just played out. It didn't seem real at all. This was like a Wet dream guys have...this couldn't be real, he kept expecting this to just end...perhaps that was the only way he could process this.
    Alexa walked in wearing tight light beige jeans, dark brown knee boots heels, a Tan coloured Jacket and a tight low cut cream t-shirt. Peter couldn't help but stare, she looked incredible. Luke followed behind her dressed in jeans and a sweat shirt holding a rectangular box.
    They both untied his arms and stood back "on your knees"
    Peter licked his dry lips and slid off the chair on to his knees.
    Alexa tilted her head "Your knees are not a foot apart...another punishment I see"
    Peter quickly tried to remember what Alexa had said earlier about how to kneel...'shit..I can barely remember my name!...I can't remember what she wanted'
    Alexa sighed and spoke as she walked to Her purse and phone not even looking at peter "Kneel with your knees a foot apart, no more, no less, for every centimetre either side of a foot that you are off, will equal one slap to the face, put your hands behind your back, your eyes down, your head shall not be any higher then my waist unless I say otherwise, this will make sure you stay on your knees and remind you of how low you are in the scheme of things and your place...at our feet."
    Peter did as told, knees apart a foot as best as he could guess, hands behind him, eyes down.
    Alexa walked over to him and stood directly in front of him. Luke came over to as he idly played His phone.
    "You are ours now...do you get this?...We say what you are, who you are..We say what you can do, when and how...we decide what you eat, drink, when you eat and drink, we tell you when you piss, shit and cum. You are nothing but a hole for our pleasure...you are a part of the furniture we use when we see fit...you may become something more in the Future...but that depends on you. We will take care of you, we will never do anything that is not safe or sane but....You are now our *property* Do. you. understand?" Alexa kicked him 3 times emphasising the last 3 words, quiet hard in the thigh as She finished.
    "Arghh..Yes!..Yes Miss!"
    "While we are out, you will clean the kitchen; do the laundry, tidy the house. Once that is done you will use the laptop on that desk. you will read up on serving as a submissive. You will read up on being a 'sissy'. you will also do some online window shopping, find 2 outfits, slutty yet classy. also find a maids outfit. Finally I suggest you go to a site called Chastity Mansion...basically, servitude, chastity and sissyfication are your life now...that site will help you understand your future"
    Peter swallowed "Yes Miss"
    Luke opened the box as peter answered and took out a pair of wicked looking stilettos."Put these on girl"
    peter reached up and stared open mouthed. The stilettos were black, glossy, the heels must have been at least 4 inches, around the ankle was a strap, it all looked normally, except for the little gold padlock near the buckle.
    "Hurry up, we have a film to go see" Alexa said frowning.
    peter winced and forced his feet into the stilettos. they were painfully small for his feet. His toes were crushed at the point.
    "Close the padlocks and give Me the key" Luke said watching the slave as He slipped phone into His pocket.
    peter winced again hearing a little 'click' as both padlocks closed. he was not getting out of these women’s shoes anytime soon.

11. monet

monet Member

pretending to work
    Local Time:
    "Now...lean down and kiss both My shoes." Alexa said moving Her heeled feet an inch forward.
    peter leant over, trying to ignore the pain from his feet. he swallowed and pressed his red lips to the tips of Alexa's shoes, it felt strange kissing a shoe...but he knew he better just do it.
    he moved to the other shoe and did the same.
    When neither Alexa or Luke said anything, he assumed he would be made to Kiss Luke’s shoes to, so he shuffled on his knees until his face was over Luke's shoes.
    peter began leaning down, humiliation making his cheeks burn. Before he could even get his red lips close he felt something grip his hair and yank him painfully up to his knees.
    peter instinctively reached up and clawed at Luke’s hand "Arghhh...that hurts..pleaseeee don't!"
    Luke sighed as He dangled the girl's face before His crotch. "That hurts what?"
    peter whimpered "that hurts Sir Sir..Sir!"
    Luke grinned "Good...now, Alexa required to you kiss Her boots on greeting or leaving....I require you to kneel up, place your hands behind your neck and nuzzle My crotch until you find My cock and then you will kiss it, while keeping your eyes on mine" Luke shook the sluts head using her hair "Do it. Now"
    peter whimpered and tilted his head up to look at this Handsome middle aged man. "P..P...Please ..Sir, I don't want-"
    Luke yanked the slaves head to crotch hard, forcing the sissy's face to press against Him "Perhaps you would prefer I took My cock out so you could kiss it? Is that what you want girl?"
    peter screamed as a sharp pain tore through his scalp, next thing he knew his face was pressed against another mans cock. peter barely heard what Luke said, but he heard enough to know he sure as hell did not want to kiss this Man's cock!
    "NoSirNO" peter whimpered, muffled cries of surrender making Luke smile as peter put his hand behind his neck and began nuzzling, eyes peeking up as the girl buried her face into His Jeans searching for His cock through them.
    peter felt his heart race a mile a minute, he got that choked feeling you get in your chest and throat when you know you're going to start crying as he nuzzled this Mans crotch, what made it a million times worse was having to keep eye contact with Him, a constant reminder of what he was doing...and to who..it didn't take long to find the thick shaft with his nose. He felt this hard thickness against his nose before he pulled back ready to kiss the shaft. peter suddenly began crying. he didn't know why...this was too much, too overwhelming, to humiliating!. Tears spilled out of his eyes and blurred everything, he heard himself make the little choked noise from his throat as his chest shook.
    Luke gripped the slaves head harder, the smile on his face like a Sharks as he saw the girl begin to cry. He could feel His cock get harder at the sight.
    Alexa gasped a little seeing him cry and dropped to squat beside peter wiping tears from his face with her dark red long nailed finger "Oh honey...are you crying because He told you to kiss His cock through his jeans?" She asked, her voice soft.
    peter sniffed and nodded best he could looking at Alexa as She wiped his tears and caressed his cheek.
    Alexa 'Oh'd' softly in sympathy as She stood again, Her eyes narrowed as She put the tear stained finger to Her mouth and licked it slowly. Her eyes never left peter as She whispered in a voice full of barely contained lust and menace, to Luke "Breaking this cunt is going to be SO much fun...now Kiss your Masters fucking cock you pathetic little sissycunt" She hissed at peter.
    peter bit his lower lip as he turned again to Luke’s crotch. Luke's cock now was visibly straining against His pants, the long thick outline pushing against the material..peter looked up, looking into Luke's eyes and leant a tiny bit forward, pressing his lips to the bulge, eyes brimming with tears.
    Luke just laughed and held peter there for awhile, His eyes never wavering from the girls. Eventually He released peter's hair roughly before turning and walking off.
    Alexa felt herself get damp and licked her lips, tasting his tears, she knew peter's mind was in a very strange place right now, enough for a grown man to break down and cry and it made her so fucking horny...not to mention sadistic enough to fuck with him a little more.
    She turned from peter and began walking out.
    "When we get back hole, depending on how tired we are, we might just begin your cock sucking training tonight, or perhaps you might just have to clean my pussy out after Luke cums in me, perhaps we'll just beat you for awhile, or make you suck Luke's balls or my pussy till we fall asleep..or perhaps I'll just get out the strap-on and fuck you like the little girl you are.." Alexa said, though she knew full well She had no intention of doing any of that tonight, it had been a long day of meeting after meeting and after the Cinema all she wanted to do was sleep. As She got to the door, She looked over at peter and smiled as they both heard Luke start the car "How long have you fantasised about Me girl.."
    peter sniffed back tears, wiping his eyes, Alexa announcement of what may happen when they returned making him cry again. "Y..Y...Years Miss"
    Alexa nodded and turned away from him, heading out leaving the words ringing in peter's ears "Be careful what you wish for..."

End Chapter 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice