BBCB Review

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Onthehorizon, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Onthehorizon

Onthehorizon Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I should preface this by saying that i’m in no way a chastity belt connoisseur but I’ve dabbled with chastity toys from my early teens, some 10+ years ago now.

I got the BBCB near the end of August 2023. I went for 4” tube, (In hindsight I probably should’ve got the 3” tube) 60mm ring and rolled edges waistband.

My first impressions when I saw the belt was “wow, it’s a lot smaller than I expected.” All the images of people wearing it gave me the impression that it would be bulky. The belt is sleek, lightweight and pretty discrete under clothes.

**Belt**
    I was advised by Sam to wear the belt separately for a few days, allowing it to mould to my shape. After getting acclimated I graduated to the full belt and wore it on/off since.
    Even after getting the belt moulded to my shape it dug into my waist a little, especially in my lower back. The belt sits pretty low (which is good), it’s not a bad design. I’d put it down to my slim proportions and not having enough naturally occurring cushioning in that area. The rolled edges helped but not enough for me to survive long term wear. I managed to resolve this issue with a thin rubber bumper strip on the inside of the belt (see image) for extra comfort and tucking my vest into the belt.

**Ring**
    Although i got the largest size ring (for comfort) it’s the one part of the belt that has caused me the most discomfort. I was used to wearing a cage called the A272. The cuff ring has a wide, flat profile, which means more surface area on the skin. The BB ring however is very thin, thinner than most chastity devices I’ve worn in the past. It has less surface area and as a result it’s very painful on my perineum. I’ve never been able to wear it to sleep because of this.

**Tube**
    I like the tube, it’s practical. You’ll need to aim out the side bars to avoid making a mess in the toilet.

The underside of my penis would sometimes get bruised from the pressure of trying to grow, however I think that’s probably my fault due buying the largest size tube. I chose 4” for comfort but it’s backfired on me. I can only assume that a smaller cage would mitigate this pain by not allowing me to get full therefore less pressure on the underside.

**Practicality**
    It’s pretty easy to keep clean and practical to wear for most occasions.
    I’ve worn it to work, social events, wedding, gym, driving
    (Everything except sleeping). I can almost forget it’s there sometimes.
    I’ve had to make slight adjustments to accommodate but it hasn’t interfered with my daily activities. I probably wouldn’t recommend wearing it for competitive contact sports and I haven’t risked going swimming with it but it’s suitable for everyday activities.

**Conclusion**
    In future I’d like to buy the 3” tube, possibly get a modified thicker ring and see if it helps with the nocturnal pains. Other than that I think it’s a well rounded chastity belt. It could do with some improvement but nothing in life is perfect.
    Having said that, for a belt that isn’t a bespoke custom build, it’s damn near perfect.
    You can really tell a lot of thought, love and care has gone into making it.
    If I had deep enough pockets, with further modifications, I’m certain that I’d never need to take it off again! IMG_6070.jpeg IMG_6069.jpeg

2. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    Nice honest review it was good you took time wearing just the belt at first but it is surprising how much more you can shape the belt to fit better than you might think. Take the belt off and fix the two ends together with the knurled nut and then grab the back plate section in both hands (if need be place the front section on a rolled up towel on the floor) and stand on it and then bend the rear section away from the direction you say it is digging in to your lower back it will move away when you bend it a little at a time and repeat until it sits how you want it to. The company can also make the cock ring into an ergonomic shape if you ask it certainly makes a big difference if you have issues with the standard flat shape. I have had mine for years and like you am in awe of the craftsmanship that went into its construction. It does take time but the belt can and will fit better if you make the little tweaks bit by bit.

Onthehorizon likes this.
  3. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I started with a 4” tube for the same reason, but had similar issues so I bought a 3” tube and found it made a great improvement to comfort.

4. Onthehorizon

Onthehorizon Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to give that a go.

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice