BAWR - dual cage / Prevent Vibration

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by halo, Nov 8, 2022.

1. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Hi all. Curious is anyone has seen this:

https://badassworkroom.com/collecti...ge/products/prevent-vibration-orgasm-solution

I can't say I've ever seen anything like this before, although I suppose BehindBarz is the same concept in a full belt.

- Has anyone had a chance to try this cage?
    - if so, does it do what it says? It looks to me like it should, but I don't know how much the vibration travels to the inner cage.

2. spoons

spoons New member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    I’ve also been looking at this design! I think the concept cool as heck. As someone who has his moments of weakness and can cum in like less than 2 minutes with a vibe, I’ve been seriously considering giving it a try.

I do have a behind-barz belt, and can vouch that the theory behind this kind of design is sound: being forced to transmit vibrations down the outer cage, to the ring, then back up the inner cage would /seriously/ diminish the experience. I’m not sure if it’ll be quite as effective as a BB belt, since the literal belt around your waist would also contribute a ton… but I can image it would help.

I would personally see about getting a much more open design than the one advertised on the website— I’m thinking maybe like a BA-28 cage w/ an outer ring only consisting of one or two concentric rings. That way it still prevents a vibe from reaching the main cage, but adds as little weight as possible. I almost wonder if the design would be improved by purposefully making the outer cage fit imprecisely on its fittings on the base ring, as to allow a fair amount of wiggle (and make vibrations less likely to transmit). Or, maybe even add in some rubber spacers to dampen any vibration.

My biggest reservation is the cost… $700 (+$300 vs a normal titanium cage) seems a bit steep for the mod. I’m considering emailing them and asking them if the cost is variable based on the designs of the inner/outer ring… I’d personally hope for something closer to $500 or $550. And it goes without saying, this will absolutely not stop you from being able to vibe yourself off— just make the experience a bit less enjoyable (which hopefully is enough to discourage such dissent).

3. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mounting the outside with small rubber spacers would be a good idea, potentialy for the inside as well.

4. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    I ordered this cage about a week ago. Internal cage I chose the 25 dense bars design. Outer cage is the solid 31. Also chose expedited build.

Iron78 likes this.
  5. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I look forward to the pictures/review of it - my wife still wants me to get one of these.

6. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Very interested to see how you like it, please report back!

7. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    I actually have a little anxiety about putting this cage on. I won’t be able to see or touch my cock at all. For a weekly cleaning, outer cage will be unlocked and removed but there will be no need to ever remove the inner cage because of the open design. Wife will be doing the cleaning, and I’ll be hooded and cuffed.
    I’ll do a review upon arrival.

8. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Similar to what my wife wants me to get :- a ba-06 on the outside and a ba-28p on the inside.

9. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    first off, that sounds amazing, lucky you!! Am I understanding that the inner cage will be bars and the outer cage will be solid, converse to the picture shown on BAWR site? That seems like a better idea for sure, is that what you are getting?

What locking system did you choose?

10. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    Yes my order is opposite of their example. My set up should be much easier to clean. And no reason to unlock the inner cage. I’m going with their proprietary screw lock. I asked if it can be ordered by itself, but the answer was confusing. But I deal with somehow making sure I won’t be able to order the key. I also ordered two rings. One with the ball divider and one without.

11. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    I ordered this double cage December 13 with expedited service. Supposed to reduce time to about one month. I emailed asking about a tentative ship date. He replied saying with my arrangement of putting the solid cage on the outside, it made it very difficult to build. I gave him the option of using a standardized size for that cage, within reason. Cause my assumption is the outer cage is made just a few millimeters larger all around. Which I explained it does not need to be exact if he can do something close. So waiting for a response.

Iron78 likes this.
  12. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    thanks for the update - good to know when we order our new one. Let us know what happens..

13. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think the issue may be the inner dia. to accomodate an internal cage may be more than just a few mm difference in their current solid tube stock. I am not sure how they fabricate solid tubes but depending, changing diameter could become difficult if working strictly from tube stock.

14. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    Got a reply. Says even if he started the outer cage now, it would take three weeks. I assume he has the inner cage done. But I’m not a fabricator so have no idea why it would take three weeks. He offered to refund the “quick service” fee. These are titanium. I understand it is much more difficult to work with. No choice for stainless because of weight.

15. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    Here are the emails

16. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    You may not get a "vibration" orgasm, but looks to me like you could still stimulate yourself by inserting things in the open cage. I don't have a vibration orgasm problem. The thing I have to do is avoid stimulating the underside of my cock with a q-tip or any other object. I'm successful at restraining from stimulation, but, not because of any design of the cage. $700 seems awfully expensive for something that won't really solve the problem. I believe, other than self-discipline, the only solution is a solid tube with a urethra tube. No access whatsoever. I like this one:

Steelheart, 179,00 € (steelworxx.de)

17. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    The outer cage will be solid titanium.

atxmtb likes this.
  18. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I am curious. Is it possible to get an orgasm only by vibrating the balls. If so, spending so much money on double cage might not be a good idea.
    Second question. Does this cage prevents pulling out?

19. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    Vibrating my balls won’t do it. And security is my pa. No pulling out with that.

Slutty Susan and Iron78 like this.
  20. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    My new double cage arrived today. It really looks short and intimidating. Wife will probably want it on me this evening. I’ll update with fit. IMG_0739.jpeg IMG_0738.jpeg

rhodry04, A4w2, CS2 and 4 others like this.
  21. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I like that, how heavy is it and can just the outer section be removed for cleaning with a separate lock for the inner section?

22. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    It’s titanium so not heavy. Each cage is separate locking. The idea is that only the outer cage is removed for cleaning. The inner cage never needs to be removed because it’s an open design and easily cleaned. So I will not be seeing or touching my cock, even during a cleaning session. I will be hooded with hands cuffed behind my back until the wife locks the outer cage back on. This cage is also a little shorter than my last. Length is 60mm and width is 32mm. Plus the ball separator. It all makes for a very snug package. And my options of “getting off” have pretty much dwindled down to nothing. I had been using the percussive massager until the wife figured out what I was doing. She had me order this device to avoid the massager working for me. I had mentioned this device to her months ago but she remembered. She wants to try out the massager on me tonight before bed to see if it really works.

halo, helled83, CS2 and 1 other person like this.
  23. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    thats amazing, let us know how it goes. I know if I use a vibe on my cage I have to get an exact spot and is sometimes quite hard to do, so I imagine this should block that totally.

24. halo

halo Junior Member

Local Time:
    amazing!! love to hear how you are doing with it and how effective is it?

25. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    Looks great - looking forward to hearing how it works out!

I had a similar idea which I was thinking of proposing to BAWR, the only difference being that the inner cage is entirely decoupled from the outer cage, and having the outer cage a fair bit bigger so that the movements of each cage are buffered from each other by the empty space between them. I was thinking the inner cage could be a slimmed-down version of this https://www.bawrpro.com/products/ba-33?VariantsId=11747

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice