BAW Hollow PA Feedback?

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by lokdnsteel, Apr 15, 2023.

1. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Hello Everyone
    I have seen just a few postings here and there here on CM regarding Badass Workrooms L Shaped hollow Prince Albert piercing option they offer.
    I was hoping to hear some feedback from those who have one with their BAW device.
    How is is to use the bathroom? Any issues standing to pee and does the stream flow straight out nicely?
    We you able to get the correct sizing of the hook? This part seems tricky. 48CDB3BF-12FC-455E-99A3-C01AADDF8CDB.jpeg
    I have always thought about getting a PA but never pulled the trigger. Seems like this new innovative design would be the way to go especially for folks like myself that have a phobia of using public restrooms.
    Any advice or feedback is greatly welcomed.
    Thanks
    Lokdnsteel

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I found the bottom disk too narrow for me.
    For me, urine goes around the outside as well. Maybe I just need a thicker one to solve both problems but I’m happy in 2ga (6mm).

The front is a bit heavy. But not too bad. I’m nervous about the three pronged key.

It probably works great for others.

But I get pinched easily.

MaleChastityNow made me a hollowed out 0ga PA hook. I do like it but I’m wearing a 2ga one that’s solid for daily wear.

The urine flows around the metal and joins up to aim straight through the cage rods without a problem. I find a blunt end hook without a ball or disk or cable at the end makes the least mess. I prefer a fixed PA hook to a moving one. I am never pinched or get a pain in the dick in my MCN cages.

Getting a PA was a great experience for me back in 2014. Almost 9 years and my regret was not getting it done sooner, and I kinda wish I had been brave enough to tell my piercer what it was for. But I was shy and just asked for it to be placed so I could stretch to heavy gauges, so he’d move the “setback” further from my tip. It turned out great.

see https://www.piercingbible.com and https://safepiercing.org for more info

lokdnsteel likes this.
  3. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    @ Peter Rabbit
    Thanks for chiming in with your feedback.
    I have read many of your posts here on CM through the past years and you are the most informative on PA piercings!
    The three pronged key makes me a bit nervous as well, the prongs look very fragile. Would hate to break one of those. But overall I like the idea.
    I have two custom Lori 2A devices that I would incorporate a Hollow PA into if I decided to go down that road. I had them both made with the retainer ring anti pull out Lori offers as well as 2g PA hooks.
    2g seems to be the sweet spot for many to secure their device with but wonder if 0g would work better with a hollow PA hook.
    Lokdnsteel

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I agree. I think 0ga works better with a hollow PA hook than 2ga. Everyone is different though. I’m comfy in my 2ga, and could’ve stayed at 4ga for my MaleChastityNow cages… but… I got addicted to stretching. :)

I was at 00ga at one point which really filled me up and made my piercing tingle just from the tension. My wife put an end to my “masturbation” not too long after I spilled out just from swapping jewelry. :)

I shrunk back down to 2ga. Maybe my piercing is looser than others.

0ga seems a good size to carry the weight of a Lori device

lokdnsteel likes this.
  5. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    I had a 0ga and will again on my BA-31P. In all actuality I should stretch to a 00ga but don’t want to but my urethra is pretty big so although the 0ga is a good fit it’s not super tight so urine does go out around the hollowed PA.

Peter Rabbit and lokdnsteel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice