Baseline Rituals?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by JayDub, Apr 24, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Well my wife trained and conditioned me well so pretty much all my chores and tasks never go away, even if she falls out her dominance for aa short period of time. I am also in panties 24/7. She ditched my regular underwear many years ago, so I have no choice but to wear panties. Unfortunately it is all the fun stuff that falls to the wayside, like being her footstool, giving her a bath, being allowed to pleasure her, and her giving me intense tease and denial sessions.

And she is always in control of my orgasm. That has never changed from day 1. When we first started experimenting with her dominance over me, the first rule she made (at my request) was that she owned my orgasm and I had to ask for permission to orgasm. Funny thing is that in the beginning it was mostly fantasy and we would play on and off. However, every time it came to sex, she always took the lead and I always had to ask permission to orgasm. In between sex, even when she was not acting dominate, she always held the expectation that I was not allowed to orgasm without her permission. Funny how she never gave up that authority over me.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Caged4Sazz

Caged4Sazz My wife has become my KH

Wife Pleaser
    NW - UK
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Every morning that I'm caged my KH will reach round whilst we spoon and tease me.
    She gets ready first, then I always make sure to make up the bed.
    I always kiss the back of her hand before she leaves for work, if she's working from home first thing I will do in the office is drop to my knees and wait to be offered her hand.
    After dinner I will often be allowed to sit in front of her whilst she removes her bra, which will then be offered to me so I can take in her delicious aroma. If I'm lucky, she will offer me each breast to kiss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice