Base ring sizing and my issues with it

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by handsonalt, Aug 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    USA, Northwest Suburbs Chicago
    Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    Hi I'm trying to determine the ring size for a custom steel device. I've never had a device before but want to get one that will be right from the very beginning, or as close as possible for wear comfort and hygiene with washing in the shower. I purchased a set of plastic sizing rings for determining the base ring size that I will need.

My balls unfortunately are not low hangers. They are tight to my scrotum. I tried a 2" ring last week which stayed on all day but slipped off during the night. It was fairly tight. Because it slipped off, I tried a 1 7/8" and at the suggestion of a posting used baby oil gel to slip it on easier. I could not pull my tight scrotum balls through the ring. Seemed my balls moved together in unison to the opposite side of my upper scrotum when I tried to thread one through. I think the baby oil gel which is slippery made it even more difficult to grasp my ball and pull one through the ring. I was unable to put on the 1 7/8" ring. Finally got the 1 7/8" ring on by first using a stretchy cock ring to first capture my balls, and then pulled each ball through the plastic sizing ring. The 1 7/8" although real tight also slipped off my scrotum. I will try next with a 1 3/4" ring which is really tight. Should the base ring be really, really tight so that it doesn't slip off, or come off in the shower? I was hoping to buy a custom steel cage because they appear to be more easy to clean in the shower, but there rings are solid with no split at the top. Has anyone on here run into the issues that I am having? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    I had the same problem. It took some practice but now I slip my ring on in a few seconds. I just experimented until I found something that works. You need to use your fingers to separate your balls, slip one through and then pull on the skin of your scrotum until the ring is touching your body, then push the other ball through. You would be amazed how much you can squash them without pain but you saw that when you woke up with your cage off. That was my ah ha moment.

I assume that while putting on your ring you are not slipping your penis through too. Save the penis for last after your balls are in. As for ring size, use the smallest ring you can or you will continue to slip out. I slipped out twice this week because I put on my larger ring by mistake. It was only 1/8th of an inch larger but enough for me to slip out. Go as small as you can. You should be able to slip a finger tip between the ring and your scrotum, not a whole finger. Then just make sure you have proper circulation. No blue color or cold balls.

I avoided closed ring devices because I have never been able to figure out how to use cock rings in the past. Now I have learned that I can cram those suckers into very small spaces. Yours came through a 1/2" gap so there is a lot of squishing and manipulating you can do to fit them through that very big hole in the ring. :)

3. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    As mentioned, you're going to want to go as small as you possibly can comfortably. Do you have sizing rings? Mature metal sells them and they are very helpful. Put your balls in one at a time. Once the first is through pull as much skin as you can with it. Your scrotum is shockingly stretchy, and you'll likely be surprised by how much can come through. Then, with the excess skin on the outside of the ring, it's easy to push the second ball into place.

At this point you might have gotten a little hard from playing around down there. For me, personally, if I force my semi-erect penis through the ring it acts like a cock ring and makes it very difficult to not be hard. I've done this before and then had to slowly ease down the erection over the course of a half hour. Not fun, and a big waste of time. Take a break and wait until you're totally flaccid. Then, working quickly and carefully, pull your penis through the ring as well and get the cage on. :)

And don't get frustrated if your fit isn't correct the first, second, or even third time. I'm on my 3rd custom cage and still haven't found a fantastic fit. It's going back to mature metal this week for a half size smaller double-base ring. It's not easy to design a hunk of metal that can comfortably encase the most sensitive part of your body 24/7

4. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks to both of you guys. After pulling and getting one of my balls through, the other ball retreats into my upper scrotum and is hard to even find it to get a hold of it. Has anyone experienced dealing with that?

5. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Yeah they like to run. Don’t let it escape to your “upper scrotum”. You will figure it out.

Also, don’t buy a custom cage your first device. Its an almost guaranteed waste of money because there’s about a 0% chance you get everything right the first time, and an even smaller chance that even if you did get it all right, that the first device you buy works well for you, regardless of fit.

The the cost of having ONE Mature Metal base ring replaced you could buy 2-3 entire metal devices. Use the cheap ones to iron out all the details. Then go custom if you feel you must for some reason. Truly. It took us a year and SEVERAL devices before we learned what worked and what didn’t, what the “right fit” actually meant for me. There’s just no way to hurry that process. We’ve spent an ungodly amount of money trying to find the right device for me, and I’m the end it was a $25 Chinese steel cage that was the best of everything. Wore it until I discovered Evotions Wearables - and then put around $1,000.00 into getting THAT cage just right.

Starting with custom just isn’t wise (and even ending with custom may not be wise!)

6. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice