base ring is either too small either too large

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by israelslave, Aug 15, 2019.

1. israelslave

israelslave New member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Hello fellas :)
    I've been trying to get over the first night in chastity for at least a year with many different devices, the ones I found the most comfortable were HT knock-offs, but I have this problem with the rings in every chastity, There always appears to be one of either two things, either some of the chastity manages to slip off during erection, so it kinda brakes my cock, and it never manages to get back inside the chastity as comfortably as it was in the first place, and make erections terrible at night.

on the other hand, if I take any base ring that is smaller than that, the device feels snug and nice on my member, but the ring manages to crease my ball skin cause the ball skin's diameter would be bigger than the ring. and those spots that are hidden in the creases turn red and painful (probably due to eczema)

Is there any way around either of those problems? has anyone gone through one of them?
    Thanks in advance, XOXO

2. israelslave

israelslave New member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    Posted here are pictures of the creases in the ball sack with the smaller rings and my member after chastity slipped off with bigger rings IMG-20190206-WA0110.jpeg צניעות 4.jpg

3. BamaSubBtm

BamaSubBtm New member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    My dom provided my plastic type cage and I have the same problem with the ring that goes around the balls and cock. I have large balls and the largest ring he brought to lock me up was too tight. I think its a knockoff of the CB-6000, may have that wrong. I like my penis cramped in the cage but would like my balls to be looser in the device.

4. BamaSubBtm

BamaSubBtm New member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Here is a picture after he locked me in
    upload_2019-9-24_9-28-48.png

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I never found a comfortable fit in the Holy Trainer complicated ergonomic rings. They’d be too tight and I couldn’t cope. Or they’d fall off at night.

I switched to solid metal rings made from round stock. That is, my 316 stainless steel Contender. I did change from round to oval later, but the key was a flat simple ring.

Good luck. There aren’t that much sizing options for the HolyTrainer that I know of.

Oh, and I spent a lot of time in the CB-x000 line. I actually liked the round rings from the 2000 better than the square profile rings in the 6000. Again - round rings. Not flat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice