Ball pain with Holy Trainer V4

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by TheEncoded, Oct 16, 2020.

1. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    I'm hoping someone has some ideas that might help me with my Holy Trainer.

When I first received it, I wore it 8 hours a day for 3 days that week. No problems.

Then the next week, I did the same, but my right testicle started to ache. The pain radiates up into my abdomen and back into my right kidney. The pain feels similar to tendonitis (although I'm reasonably sure there are no tendons in one's scrotum or penis).

It kind of feels like something is "pinching" or squeezing inside my scrotum on the right side.

My right testicle rides higher than ol lefty by about half an inch or so. When in the cage, my balls are not generally stretched tight unless i'm cold. The elevation difference tends to cause the scrotum on the right side to ride up higher in the cage.

I did go from a 50 mm base ring to the 55 mm base ring. With the 50 mm base ring, there was obvious venous obstruction as the veins on my scrotum would bulge. This happens less with the 55 mm base ring. I would say that the pain is somewhat less with the 55 mm ring.

It (might?) help if I pull my balls forward and down to push the ring firmly against my body. I can then slide the skin down so that more skin is "bunched" up on the left side giving "righty" more space. I'm not really sure if this is actually helping or not.

At this point, the pain is pretty mild. In fact, if the pain stayed at this level, I would just live with it. That said, I'd like to eliminate the pain entirely if possible. I am also concerned that the pain will increase. I have been reticent to do any significant physical activity while in the cage because I just get the feeling it would seriously exacerbate things.

2. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Have you tried a little lubrication? I often find that a little baby oil in the area where the ring encircles my scrotum, if I apply a little oil and move the skin and contents around under the ring, the compression on the various vesicles within moves to a different place. If the same spot is compressed too long, it tends to hurt me too. So moving it around three or four times a day has been very helpful. Hope this helps you too.

3. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

Do you have varicoceles per chance? I suspected that I did but my GP says he doesn't think so. That said, I've got an appointment with the urologist at the end of the month to get a vasectomy, so I'll ask him cause it's his speciality and all.

4. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Don't know. At my age, should probably find out.

keywestrubberdoll likes this.
  5. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    So I had a new development over the weekend.

My wife doesn't lock me up on the weekends yet. So the cage came off Friday afternoon when she got home from work.

My wife was feeling less stress than usual which translates into her wanting more sex. This sex did not include an orgasm for me.

On Saturday, my left testicle started to ache too, although not as much as the right. I hadn't been in the cage for ~24 hours, so I felt like this wasn't cage related.

Could this be the so-called "blue balls"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice