Ball Busted and Cuckolded

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by newsub4a, Aug 1, 2010.

?

Did you like the story?

1. Yes

27.3%
  2. Yes, but I wanted to hear more

63.6%
  3. NO! I hated it!

9.1%
  1. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    This is fictional, but our real-life cuckolding is not. This story is based on what I would have preferred her to do on the day she went to see her 2 lovers. That day what she did was call me on the phone and basically say "If you don't mind, I am going to see them." I was tired and stressed from work. I wanted to spend time with her, but told her to go because I knew that is what she wanted. I pretty much pouted the rest of that day and the next. It wasn't fun for me at all and I wasn't fair to her at either, but sometimes That's reality. Fantasy is much more fun sometimes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another fine exhausting day at work and just as I am getting off, I get a text from you… “Can you talk?” it reads. Of course I can so I call home.

The conversion starts off innocently enough… “How was your day?” you ask.

“It was OK, yours?”

“Mine was fine, are you tired?”

“Yeah, a little”, I hear the kids fighting in the background and sigh. Heading home is going to be a mixed blessing.

Then the question comes… “When are you going to get home?”

I sigh. “I am just finishing up some paperwork, and then I was going to stop by the store on the way home. I should be home between an hour and a half and 2 hours from now I guess.”

“Well, I need you home now. Can’t that other stuff wait?”

“Yeah, I guess. What’s up? Is it the kids again?” I am afraid that is the problem as usual.

“No, they are pretty good actually. We are making cookies. We just need to talk. It’s important and I can’t talk about it with the kids here.”

“OK. I am on my way. See you soon.”

“I love you, bye sweetie!” then the phone is dead. I sigh and make my way to the car, wondering what new crisis has come up.

I arrive home to finds the kids playing in the backyard and greet them, making my way to the house. As I come in I notice you are wearing a sexy dress and looking hot as hell. AS I put my stuff down you pull me upstairs to the bedroom, “This is looking good” I think. “She horny and needs me!”

Closing the door, you wrap your arms around me and kiss me wetly. You are excited to see me and I start to get hard. “I want you naked!” you whisper in my ear.

I immediately rip my clothes off. It takes me seconds and I am naked, reaching for you, but you pull back.

“On your knees, boy… NOW!” you say sternly, pointing to the floor.

I am stressed from work and keyed up and have no desire to kneel, but I love you and want to serve you, so I kneel, feeling awkward. I look up at you and can’t help but think how beautiful you are and how much I love you.

“That’s better. That’s where you belong, at my feet. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes My Goddess” I mumble, not really thinking that at all.

“Hmmm… you don’t sound very sincere.” You sit on the edge of the bed and extend your feet. “You may crawl over here, kiss my feet and worship me. Don’t stop until you are truly ready to serve me.” Your demeanor turns stern and unyielding, “You are home now and I am in charge here, not you.”

“Yes My Goddess” I say meekly and I crawl to you, already feeling the submissive feelings welling up inside me. I kiss your feet and begin to worship your feet and calves. As my submissiveness increases, so too does my horniness and I begin to kiss and fondle higher, reaching towards that very moist and special place between your thighs.

You push my hands lower and ask, “Are you ready to serve me now?”

I look up at you, eager and horny, ready to do whatever you want, fully expecting for you to beckon me into your bed. “Yes My Goddess, I will serve you however you wish.”

“Good boy, that’s what I like to hear. In case you haven’t noticed I’m horny and need a good, hard fucking!”

“Yes My Goddess” I say rising up and reaching for you, longing to kiss and hold you… and feel the hard slap of your hand across my face! My eyes go wide as you push me back down to my knees.

“WHAT are you doing? Did I tell you to get up? Did I ask YOU to fuck me? You think that you are going to fuck me with… this?!” and promptly kick me in the balls.

“NO My Goddess, only if you want me too Goddess!” I gasp and grasp my balls as I hunch back to protect myself from further attacks.

“Sit up, move your hands so I can kick that pathetic little thing again!” I comply and you kick me again. I kneel and you kick me a few more times. I am gasping and giggling from the pain.

“I told you I want to get fucked long and hard, didn’t I? Can you do that with this?”

Another kick and anther gasp from me. “No, I can’t My Goddess.”

“That’s right,” you say. Another kick, “You have a toy… my toy!” Another kick, they are getting stronger and my balls ache. I feel lightheaded and have stomach cramps… my dick, YOUR dick, is rock hard and jerks about.

“I need a REAL cock to fuck me, don’t I?” Another kick, I gasp, “well? Don’t I?!”

“Yes My Goddess.” I gasp.

“That’s right. Rod has a real cock, not like this!” another kick. “Isn’t that right?”

“Yes he does, My Goddess!” I say.

“I Want ROD to fuck me, not you.” Kick.”I want André to fuck me too. He is going to be there today. That would make me happy, not this.” another kick to my balls. “Do you want me to be happy?” Your foot is poised to strike…
    “Yes, My Goddess, I want you to be happy” I say, afraid you will kick me again and wanting you to, hoping you will.

Your foot strikes at my balls again, I cringe, but the strike never comes. You laugh your sadistic little laugh. “Good boy!”

“Now beg me to go to Rod’s so that he and André can fuck me!” my balls ache as your foot slams into them again.

“Please Goddess; please go to Rod’s so that your lovers can fuck you!”
    Another kick… “My BLACK lovers!”

“Yes, Goddess, your black lovers with their big cocks! Please go there so they can satisfy you!”

Another kick… you laugh as I gasp… “Satisfy me the way that YOU can’t!”
    “Oh please, please, I love you sooo much. Please go to them so they can fuck you. So they can satisfy you the way I can’t! Oh my god, please go to them. I am just your little cuckold and you deserve to be fucked by them and their big black cocks.” I am nearly sobbing. Not so much from the pain, which is intense, but from the emotions and my love for you.

You laugh and pull me to you, kissing me, “I love you so much! You are such a good cuckold and submissive. I want to make you happy, but what about the kids?”

I laugh, ruefully, almost hysterically, “I will watch the kids, My Goddess. I just want you to be happy.”

“I love you,” You pull me to you and give me a wet, sloppy kiss, the kind you only give when you are horny and happy and ready to fuck.

“Are you going to be OK? I only want to go if that’s what YOU want me to do. I need to know that YOU want them to fuck me.”

“Yes, Go, I will be fine. I want you to be happy. I will watch the kids. I love you so much; I just want to please you.”

“Be a good boy and I will tell you all about it tonight when I get home. I have to go now.”

You stand and give me a quick hug and kiss and then dart out the door.
    “Be nice to the kids, no yelling… and NO jerking off!”

My stomach sinks and I sigh as the door closes behind you. It is going to be a long afternoon. At least there are cookies…

----
    Oh yeah... the cookies were real too. They were chocolate chip, but tasted like sawdust due to the cuck angst. They tasted better the next night after we had make-up sex.

2. Dave88

Dave88 New member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Love your writing, more please

3. Dave88

Dave88 New member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Love your writing, more please

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice