bad experiences with qiui Bluetooth chastity

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by tridion, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tridion

tridion New member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    We would try this nice toy... but it just wasn't meant to be.

Over the last few month we had some bad experiences with the european office of qiui toy. No support, wet battery after showering, no way of changing a battery (it is glued in the cover), no seal in this version of Bluetooth chastity device. On the european qiui website they show funny advertisement movies: showering or bathing in a pool is showed here . Well... www.http://www.qiuitoy.eu/producten.html is the website of the european seller... the seller with no support...
    We wanna give you this informations here, so don't waste your money and time... On the other hand you will find qiuitoy.com on instagram and they are very helpful in explaining and maybe giving a much better support and maybe a improved product.

So stay with us to follow our personal qiui story - maybe with a happy ending. We will let you know here!
    Ransomfriend, do you have a good or bad experience with qiui? Please write here.

Screenshot_20191112_092420_com.instagram.android-01.jpeg Screenshot_20191112_084945_com.google.android.apps.photos-01.jpeg

Cumschot likes this.
  2. KBS

KBS Member

Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I did buy the latest CellMate. Had it for a week before it bricked. Fortunately it was easy as h*** to pull-out and force it open. The battery also went from 98% to 60% to 40% and back up to 68% at the time of bricking. Now I’m not certain what device to buy.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Get an Igloohome Smart Keybox and keep the key secure in that.

Don’t mix your electronics with water.

These are toys for scenes.

CharlesBrown, KBS and durango_o like this.
  4. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I looked at it and the idea of setting a release time and not being able to change it intrigued me at first. But then, I thought about something husband always says about technology serves us not the other way around. Who's in charge, here? Miss Cecilia or the technology? According to the sign I had husband make, Miss Cecilia makes the Rules. This means Miss Cecilia gets to change them, too.. If I want My Property out of its cage, it comes out. If I want it in its cage, it stays there.

Maybe I should have husband make a new sign.

Miss Cecilia has the vagina, Miss Cecelia makes the Rules.
    Priscilla Prettypanties has the penis, Priscilla Prettypanties obeys the Rules.
    The chastity device has the batteries, the chastity device obeys Miss Cecilia.

Batteries are shaped somewhat like a penis, right? So anything shaped like a penis has to obey the One who has the vagina, right?

5. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    That must be an early model as the batteries aren't glued into the cover now and the lead exits the bottom the other side of the screw with the silicone sealant also covering that screw and the other one of the two in the bottom of the battery recess.

6. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    The electronics are all sealed into the oval section with the button and lights where no water can get to them.

There's more information on the forum dedicated to these devices at https://cwif.smfnew2.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice