Back wearing my CB6000s again.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Max51, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I know, I know. My sex life is like a yoyo at times. We did the chastity thing for 11 months, then said we were not going to do it any more. Then we did it for only short periods and I did not have to wear my device all the time. Well as of today, I am locked up 24/7 looking at an orgasm date in 2 1/2 weeks to coincide with my wife's birthday. At least that is my guess. Why are we back to chastity.

In short, we ended up reverting to our old ways with me cumming a few times a week until it got to the point where I was cumming without even getting hard and what I ejaculated was not a lot of volume. So this will be our third re-start of Chastity. It does seem to get better each time. Now I can wear my CB6000s all day and night and it will only start to bother me on about the third day. My wife even mentioned that I should wear it when we go out. We got a new care and can try it again but in our old car, the seats would crush my balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice