Back after hiding for a few years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allornothing77, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Allornothing77

Allornothing77 New member

Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Hi all, I posted some threads about my experiences with a CB 6K, then a CB6kS, then a cheap steel device.... then finally a Lori's tube a few years ago. I became so embarrassed with my opening up, that I deleted everything. My username was the original Allornothing. Anyways, I'd like to fast forward a few years and introduce myself again.

To make a long story short, I tried a few plastic devices, a few metal devices, and found that I could defeat them. My chastity fantasies were blown, and I was left thinking I wasted hundreds of dollars on toys.

I got rid of all my devices and gave up this fetish. I also deleted my posts, reviews, and personal story from this site.

But my fetish never left me. So over the last few years, I had to adjust my expectations so I could experience what modern chastity devices can truly offer. I purchased a Mature Metal Queens Keep a few months ago, and I went into this knowing that I can defeat this device "if I choose". I also went into this knowing that "I will not choose to pull out, or cut the lock" No matter what. I created my own fantasy around this by setting my limits.

I leave my key at work, as I am self locked. Each day, I choose to leave the key again. On weekends it's even more fun. I can say that now that I don't try to play Houdini and pull out, This is the most erotic experience of my life. (even though it's meant to be the opposite)

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    @Allornothing77 Well, your original name seems to have vanished, but I'm pleased that you have found the erotic pleasures that certain males can experience with denial and chastity.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I'm not sure what you were so embarassed about, opening up and sharing is what we do here. Besides everything is anonymous, so no worries. Also if your worried about pull out, have you ever considered a PA peircing? I have also seen posts on this tether thing that isnt a peircing but supposedly prevents pull out. So there are options.
    Being locked up can be very erotic, doesnt have to be the opposite. Caging the beast as they say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice