As we Age.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gingers_sub, Sep 11, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    I am 32 but my libido is lower than it used to be because I have several chronic illnesses taking up lots of my energy. Sex drive is not always just reduced by age.

Chastity has actually helped us bring more life into the bedroom, because my husband becomes senstive to the slightest touch it's much easier for me to exite and pleasure him than it is when he does cum regularly. One of the reasons we decided to switch to a chasitity lifestyle is because it makes our sexlife more interesting AND more managable for me at the same time.
    Being dominant also allows me to be denying him acces to my body whenever I need it, and even to get pleasure without giving him any back when I am too tired to do things with him. Chasitiy has made him grateful for any opportunity to pleasure me, even if he gets denied and not rewarded for it so for both of us this lifestyle is really a win.

I recommend trying this for every dead bedroom.

2. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    You are the best!

Taking care of a lover/mistress/wife is another way to say I love you.
    And I love to take care of you, massage you, making a bath for you. You are the center of my universe.

Xileh and MRS.Lilith like this.
  3. piet00

piet00 Active member

Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    Hello,

sorry for asking, but what is BJ and HJ?

Your story sounds familiar to my situation which even got worse after learning about chastity and FLR here.
    My girlfriend and me also doesn't have much sex, but if so, she prefers PIV no oral sex and it takes 3min until she comes.
    Afterwards she falls asleep ;-)
    I have mentioned about FLR and that I like the idea of it, but raised no interest.
    I wasn't assuming that we jump into a FLR but that she might be interested why I am bringing up the issue.
    I would ask a lot of questions if she would open up and tell me her kinks.

After opening up and getting no feedback whatsoever I set this topic aside and meanwhile - as some time has passed by - I found a girlfriend and we engaged and it seems that she likes the role of beeing dominant.
    I opened up and told her that I liked the idea of a FLR but I don't want to push her into that direction.
    A short while later, I asked her what she was doing and she said "reading about my rights as KH" and gave me a smile.

she knows how to tease and as I am NOT locked up (yet?) I am asking her out of fun, if I can do something to release myself and her last answers were NO! Keep it for me.

What I want to say is that it might be that you have the wrong partner and it will never ever work.

P

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    Yes several. You're in a marriage which is about many things, sex being just one of them. Changes occur due to age, health, career, family, etc... Communication is key to a strong marriage and you are doing yourself a disservice by not engaging in it.

Secondly you talked about your wifes body changes in some pretty negative terms. Perhaps she feels the same way and is less interested in sex because she feels unattractive. If I compare my wifes body to when we started dating and she was in her early 20's I'm sure some of what you said about your wife would apply to mine. I never miss a chance though to tell her how beautiful I think she is and I'm not just blowing smoke up her ass. I do find her incredibly attractive. If you make her feel desirable she is more likely to be interested in sex.

Thirdly we all have doubts. If you give up chastity and go back to free-range orgasms you'll have doubts about whether or not you should have stayed in chastity. There is always that worry that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. What am I missing out on? What could have been if I had done _____?

I think any answer that keeps your marriage strong is a good one. Just don't stay locked and allow resentment to build. I know from experience that's a poison pill.

Rectrix, Slave-boy and MRS.Lilith like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Right on, PPL. I still crave my wife. I know those younger models out there are not for me.

PouchPantyLover, Chaste J. and Miffy like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    "Free range orgasms." What a great expression -- although I get this uncomfortable thought of me walking around masturbating everywhere, spewing spew all over the place. Thank goodness I'm locked.

PouchPantyLover and b_quark like this.
  7. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Know what you mean. Still fancy Mrs Chaste so much.Remember a colleague some years ago would always "ogle" the young lady's when we travelled about in my van. Usually accompanied by some smutty sexual remark. I'd either ignore him or tut. One morning we were in traffic and he spotted a rather attractive young lady and made his usual sort of remark to which I just said "hm". Then he said "There's no way you would turn her down if she asked you to fuck her". My reply was "Yes, she's very attractive but I will guarantee you that she would be no where near as much fun in the bedroom as Mrs Chaste, so why would I want second best?" That shut him up!

9. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    As a 52 yr old man my libido is lower than it was ten years ago. Partly I think it is age, but partly because after my wife had our son her hormones and other health issues got out of control and she is now asexual. I resented her for a long time, as she seemed to just decide no more sex and would not even discuss it.

I appreciate others sharing their experiences and knowing that I am not alone. I have turned to chastity to try to help and in time it has. My libido is much lower and I can now go several days without even thinking of wanting sex.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Blow job and hand job.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice