Are there any legitimate hypnosis audio/video?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PlumpyBoy, Dec 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    It's pretty easy to find FLR Hypnosis videos, but it seems like they are all just grounded in fantasy. Are there any legitimate hypnosis videos that can help a husband better serve his wife?

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Legitimate how?

Because you agree with them, or because your government of choice has labelled them as "fit for chaste consumption" ?

Are you expecting an international certification programme to protect you from scammy hypnosis femdoms or scammers that are not femdoms but really chinese hackers who wish to infect your brain with freedom and democracy?

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I think the answer is probably No to your question, and you’ve already sussed that they’re all grounded in fantasy.

Maybe just try and change your ways if that’s what you or your wife think is the problem :)

4. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Hypnotism is real but if you haven't been under hypnosis you probably have a wrong impression of what it is and how it works. Anyone could create a 'FemDom' hypnosis take with a bit of reading and practise of the techniques. It's just putting yourself into a highly relaxed state where you are more suggestible. I had hypnosis to help quit smoking years ago and it really did work, but was nothing like I expected it to be. It's very interesting actually.
    Why don't you have a go at one yourself?!

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No, because it isn't real. A fun fantasy, but only that.

6. Sana's Slave

Sana's Slave Member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    I think affirmation audios help better than hypno. I have been there and I could not find any suitable audios for my needs, so I started making my own and believe me, they've been great.
    I've also created some tailor made audio requests for other people at a very nominal price and got positive feedback.
    I'd be happy to help if needed :)

7. Pssybtch

Pssybtch Member

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    Hypnosis definitely is not just a fantasy. There are plenty of medical studies on its efficacy to be used in place of general anesthetic in surgery to manage pain and change behavior like quitting smoking, losing weight, etc.

It takes time to learn to go under and let your mind accept changes from hypnosis. You ultimately have to want and allow it to happen.

I have experienced a lot of femdom hypnosis files (most good ones are paid, they are audio only, and they need real inductions) that have gotten me into a deep trance and had real effects on how I think or behave. This has been much more the case from my wife hypnotizing me regularly for the past decade.

The effects are usually temporary, but being hypnotized repeatedly and having a repeated cause and effect can eventually change thoughts, physical responses, behavior, or desires either via classical or operant conditioning.

It does also happen to be really really hot if you’re into power exchange and giving up control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice