Anyone using the DreamLover also?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by HerFavoriteSub, Oct 2, 2014.

1. HerFavoriteSub

HerFavoriteSub New member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Hey folks.

So we're seriously considering taking the plunge into steel. We like the Holy Trainer, but it has all the typical problems that all plastic/silicone devices have.

I've got the sizing rings from MM, and we're trying hard to get this right from the go, so we don't have to go through all the re-sizing hassles.

Sine we also enjoy electro play, we've been considering taking the big splurge and getting the DreamLover device also. If we can get it all together and working, I'm sure we'll have some interesting stories to tell.

Has anyone else gone for the whole package like this? Any helpful hints? We're inclined to go for the JailBird, which seems to be the most popular of all the MM devices.

Interested in hearing from anybody who has anything relevant to share here. I've been emailing with MM for the past few days, as I try to get the measurements right. DL seems to be a bit harder to get hold of these days--I'm hoping to hear from them soon.

Thanks, all.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    No, but I once read an article written by a woman who used one on her husband during a trip to Las Vegas. She used the internet to shock him every time she had sex with another guy. I wish I could find the article because she had some imaginative ways to use it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice