Anyone modify or build a larger base to the cb6000?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by servus dominam, Mar 1, 2016.

1. servus dominam

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Backstory: so the wife and I got me the cb6000s and were super excited. I figured when flaccid my penis is maybe on the smaller side of the average person and with all the extra parts for fitting this should be no problem. Little did I know the base circumference of my penis and balls was not in proportion to anything else I was looking at.

The issue: putting it on was a challenge. Noobie experience I thought. Not the case. the largest 2" base ring is way to small. We are not talking snug tight fit we are talking balls in the vice cranked down tight. Being a trooper I left it on for 1 hour to have some teasing fun play with the wife. The second I got the slightest chub I went from uncomfortable pain to excruciating "it needs to come the fuck off now" panic. When removed my balls went immediately from normal color to a dark blue almost black color (ever see frostbite?) extending out to my legs and back to my anus. To the tip of my penis. But only the undersides of everything! We were teeter tottering the idea of going to the ER. I never lost feeling or felt a cold sensation so we waited and it took about an hour for the blood underneath to do what it needed to. This was a no brainier that the ring needs to be larger. Now I saw the company makes up to a 2 1/4 ring but I am weary spending $25 on something that might not work. I am already in the minus here and don't want to go further.

The good news: I am highly ingenuous and very skilled at fabricating my own car parts, inventions, and anything in the house so a cock ring base should be something I can figure with time and the right part. And that is the problem.

The question: any of you ever built one? I saw a bunch of threads and read as many as I could find but none of the bases look comfortable what so ever and most of them look like something that was half assed thrown together. I am looking for something along the lines of metal that I can work with and rounded for comfort. I am going to Home Depot and the hardware store tomorrow and I will find what I need with some looking. I am trying to get away from spending 2 hours in the stores aimlessly wandering and asking the sales associate if they have a metal piece in the store that looks similar to this (showing only the base clip). Because then I have to fabricate a story about my custom indoor hanging plant holder like I did with some other bondage gear I created. So if anyone knows what I am looking for or has some ideas. Let me know! Maybe you know of some clip that looks similar in the garden dept or roofing that I can work with. Also what metals should I steer clear from? I am allergic to nickle. I know Stainless steel would be optimal. Just don't want to come in here show boating my solid lead Chastity device! :D

Conclusion: hopefully with some tips or advice from you guys and mistresses I will be able to find a cheap easy solution. Quick? I don't care about time consuming I like being in my garage aka photo studio/the laboratory as long as the time is available. I am in no hurry, as I am a firm believer in doing things right if I am going to invest time in it. Sorry for the long thread.

2. servus dominam

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    well it took me 3 different builds to find one I liked, but I finally fabricated one out of metal. Made it out of steel and then mirror polished it. I will have to post a pic tomorrow when I get up. It's bigger at 2.5 inches 63.5cm so now it fits nice and snug, tight, but definitely do-able now. Thinking about fabricating and replacing more parts of it now... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice