Anyone here buy from chastitybeltsusa.com?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by ChastityRetro, Jul 18, 2011.

1. ChastityRetro

ChastityRetro New member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    If you're like me, you want a full belt that is very secure, such as a Neosteel belt, but you can't afford it, because it is too much money. After some searching, I found this site:

www.chastitybeltsusa.com

This site has several different full chastity belts at reasonable prices. I want to purchase one, but I'm having a tough time deciding. I was wondering if anyone here has bought from there before, and can tell me if their belts are secure or not, or possibly recommend a good one.

Thanks.

2. Swesub

Swesub Member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    I bought a belt like this from another USA company, but it was a DD Macinary belt ( In my eyes it looks like the comapany operates under diffrents names )and that should get the warning bells to ring

Anyway, My belt get broken after 6 days, the rubber fell off and the locking pin had started to rust so it was a totaly waste of money, the only good it come out of that was that I deciede to invest in a real belt

My advise to you is to not do the sam mistake that I did, I throwe the money in the lake

Save the money, save some more and wait a litle longer and get a reel thing, you will not regret that, you will probably anyway end up to bouy a real thing later

The belt from DD machinary have been dicusesed in this thread http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/2746-need-full-belt-but-on-a-budget-s/ and you can see pics in this tread of my broken belt

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    couldn,t agree more save your money and get the real thing not a meccano set composition. I fell for the same old rubbish and mine too rusted and broke after a few weeks completely.

4. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    There website states that they have been around since 1997, however I was only able to find DD Machinery as a registered business since Dec 2006.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice