Another newb in a BON4

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by beebop, Aug 30, 2013.

1. beebop

beebop New member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    So I was in the shop, and there was the the BON4 kit with all the parts - 4 rings and two tubes, or there was the 6k. Being my first device, and having already accepted -- based on what I've read over the years -- that there will probably be others in the future, the silicone seemed to be the way to go. Less pinching, more room for trial and error with all the parts.

I think I've basically re-found the crux of all trapped-ball devices. Working with the two smallest rings - 44m, and 40mm, the 44 is comfy, but I can pull out. The 40, once put together, doesn't seem like I can pull out (didn't want to pull that hard), but it's not comfy. There's an almost constant sensation that something isn't right, and it didn't go away immediately.

So I suspect, as others have noted over the years, that "trapped balls" just isn't a terribly secure design approach, at least not without additional measures.

The other thing, that most seem to not mind, is the pee. Can't pee in the thing and not have to clean up with a Q-tip. It works, but for 24/7, I'd really rather not.

Right now I'm using it nightly as an aid to keep me "out of trouble" (and into other kinds of trouble, apparently!). I tried a night with the long tube - the short one is snugger - and found another interesting aspect. Since an erection can get further along in the longer tube (it doesn't really go anywhere in the short one), once it maxes out and starts tugging, it is quite excruciating! I suppose some could have worked the tube to get off at that point, but I just had to breath deep and try to "calm down."

It's an interesting start, but there is more to be had...

2. beebop

beebop New member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    I also wanted to point out that this device doesn't need a lock to stay on. As I'm currently using this in sort of a "self-bondage" mode right now, it's quite convenient...

3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    beebop

I found this device was fine for the toilet and extended wear even over night. If its an original BON4 made of silicon they are the most comfortable devices I ever worn, and I wore a few. I found them too comfortable, overnight is not a problem. I would recommend that you don't lubricate too much. And all will stay in the correct places!

Good Luck

4. LockedInLove

LockedInLove Active member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I've been in (and out, and in, and...) the Bon-4 since New Years Day with no real issues until some pinching last night. I adjusted so the pain stopped, but stayed a bit sore. I was released later for Her service, slept without it, and woke up with some really sore balls! When I went to lock up I noticed a couple of angry red rings on my skin where the pinching occurred. I was granted permission to hang free today until the soreness passed. That was seven hours ago...still a little sore, but as the hours have passed I find that I'm annoyed that I'm not locked up....? Never saw that coming this morning. Guess it's time to man up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice