Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Thanks very much for these details.
    Would a `small` diameter help stop 'erection's? (and thus add safety)

What diameter size would you recommend in general?
    Flaccid diameter plus 2mm minimum?

In flaccid, cold state my member would maybe just fit in the smallest diameter, that is why I am wondering.

McSlavey likes this.
  2. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have now been locked up for 90 days.

Never happened before because it was never possible for me in the device or belt I had.

This is an amazing first for me ;=)

reiziger1971 likes this.
  3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Some statistics for my 3rd month in the Neosteel Arch. 97% allows for thorough cleaning, shaving etc.

lockMonth3.png

A kind person here at CM gave us the sweet tip of not even letting me touch myself for cleaning. This last month we have practiced this on most occasions. I touched my penis once in the past month, for cleaning. This does something to you...

We have also been experimenting with other stimulation such as the but plugs. It is quite maxed out having your rear stuffed while locked in a very safe chastity belt. The feeling is awesome and of cause quite frustrating. The Pig-Hole has become a favorite, especially in combination with a Pure Njoy plug. Very filling.

ArchPigHole07-600.png

This is a not too uncommon sight around the flat these days. I get much appreciation :)

ArchPigHole06_600.jpg

Can hardly believe I/we made it this far.

reiziger1971 likes this.
  4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Filling every millimeter of the tube when horny feels very sexy.

I probably get maximum 2/3 of a full erection.

01filled.jpg

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I sent my exact measures to Mr Mende, no re-calculations whatsoever and got back a tube that fits perfectly. There is some minimum space to grow (about 1 cm or 0.4 inch) to avoid edema and to allow you to pee. To tight will constrict the urethra and block urination.

So my advice is: Measure, don’t re-calculate, and trust Mr Mende.

6. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi,

In addition to my previous answer. I found a picture that shows the anatomical cut of the belt and how it rests over the hip bone.

Pictures say more than a 1000 words…

belt03.png

McSlavey and xetaloveli like this.
  7. xetaloveli

xetaloveli New member

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Thanks for that. It looks like it sits at the same height as a belt/top of the pants, perhaps just a bit lower?

Your thread is really helpful and I always look forward to reading it everytime you post. I've been going back and forth on getting a mm cage or going for a neosteel. I think that discussion is outside the scope of this thread, but the stealth aspect of the neosteel belt portion always holds me back from pulling the trigger on one.

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Thanks for the positive feedback on my tread. ;)

The highest point of the belt is over the hips, and this part is just aligned with the lining of my jeans or under ware.

If security and comfort is key, you will probably end up with a Neosteel some time later anyway. As always it is a matter of personal preference.

I bought a My-steel Ergoslim first, but since I got the Arch i believe that I will rarely wear the old belt.

Attached Files:

• 01MS.jpg
      01MS.jpg
      File size:
      104.2 KB
      Views:
  9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

98 days and counting...

Took the liberty of adopting this fantastic cartoon to fit my reality ;)
    IMG_2287.jpg

10. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Andrew K likes this.
  11. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    100 days ended . What happen next . this is best review any news ?

12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi,
    Sorry for not updating.

Life has been a bit hectic and turbulent lately and focus has been elsewhere. Long story…

I was released this Sunday, June 13, after my fist 110 Days in the Neosteel Arch.

Got my release, which was heaven, but in a way I had not expected. Was as horny and sensitive as when I was 17 years old. Can't remember when I last produced so much semen and fluid.

Locked up again this morning, pending what will happen next.

13. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    so this must have been your lucky day. being released and also having some fun. congratulations :)

we were assuming that after your first 100 days, someone told you: "those were 10% now, lets look forward to 100%!" ;-)

glad to hear that you are fine. i am still waiting for my arch and i somehow have the feeling that it won't be delivered in this week or even the next one...

14. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Yes it was!

When you can have it whenever you want it is not such a big deal. But when you have been longing for it over 3 months then the wow-factor is incredible.

Felt a bit emotional afterwards and when the sexual energy was lower again I felt naked without the Neosteel securely locking my joystick down between my legs. Beeing completely without power to pleasure myself in this way really feels good emotionally. Don't know why but it really does.

It was actually my decision to be locked back in again… How strange doesn’t that sound?!

I hope you get your belt soon. Mine has taken me on an amazing journey ;)

reiziger1971 likes this.
  15. ChasteandPlay

ChasteandPlay Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Anyone know the artist that made that pic with the woman and chastized man?

16. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    Hey Andrew, I'm curious, what made you go with the thong style rear cable rather than the ergo or the other one?

17. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Andrew K likes this.
  18. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I do sports 5 days a week and all my pre-buy research indicated that the wire solution restricted movement the least.
    I have also gotten the feeling that when doing no 2 it is hard to hit the hole in the ergo, why this had no practical use, but rather was nice in theory only.

19. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    makes sense. thanks. i kinda wondered about number 2 with the ergo/full back type.

20. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

So, this is what happened during my release, among other things. This was my first release in 105 days.

Idea we played with was that if I missed the glass with one single dropp, I would be locked back again for another 100 days, no further sex on my part. If however I managed we would fuck lie rabbits all week end.

I missed, but we have not fully implemented. Other things are on our minds at the moment. Fantasy is once however.

I am currently locked up by my own choice.

0_DSC7557_bw2_600.jpg 0_DSC7557_bw2b_600.jpg

21. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    congratulations :)

but to be fair - you weren't able to see the glass that well, right? so it is a little bit unfair to lock you up for another 100 days. perhaps you can convice her to make it just 50 days :-D

my arch is still not delivered. ordered on 4th of june and until now - nothing has happened.

incredible amount in the glass by the way. cheers! ;-)

22. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I could see the glass, but it is hard to aim a uncontrollable squirt... Most of it ended elsewhere, or on the floor ;)

23. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I get quite a few PMs with questions on the Arch. Best for all would be to post questions here so that more people would benefit from the good questions and the replies.

xetaloveli likes this.
  24. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I guess Gweny is the real expert on how to manage living in the Arch in tropical heat. Now that summer has hit Europe my finding is that in very hot weater the most comfortable way is to wear nothing but the Arch under a pair shorts (or jeans in the evening).

This is actually far cooler than only wearing underwear without the arch, or the combination of the Arch and underwear.

25. reiziger1971

reiziger1971 Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    No underwear OK, but what about the slow but continuous drip from the member in that case?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice