Another Holy Trainer 2 Review + Experience with KeptForHer

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by thedenver, Apr 3, 2015.

1. thedenver

thedenver New member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Hello everyone,

I've been lurking the forums here at CM for the past few weeks and have finally decided to sign up and post. Hopefully I don't come across as a complete shill with my first post being a review.. this really is just the first topic in which I feel knowledgeable enough to start a thread. Overall, the members here seem pretty skilled at detecting BS so that's a good thing.

Anyways, I ordered my first chastity device from KeptForHer about 3 weeks ago and would like to provide a review based on my experience so far as a complete newbie. I decided to go with the Holy Trainer 2 based on past reviews regarding simplicity, discretion and comfort.

It came within about a week although I'm not sure on the exact timeframe as I was out of town. The package was discreet and everything nicely packaged. So far, so good.

I opened everything up and seemed to have a problem. I could not find the magic locker anywhere. I had 2 keys but nothing for the keys to lock. The cage and rings were there, but no lock. I doubled checked the packaging, searched under all the box flaps and couldn't find anything. Damn!

Here's where my KeptForHer review comes into play. I contacted KFH and let them know about the issue. I got a reply later that evening and she sounded surprised that I had received two "naked" keys with no lock.

I had no way to prove that I really was missing the magic locker, but she took me at my word and promised to replace the locker. She informed me that they were out of stock but would contact the manufacturer. I figured this would entail a long wait time, but I was nicely surprised when my replacement arrived in the mail within 5 days. It could have come even earlier, but I don't check my mail every day. Awesome.

I know things will happen with any business. It's how they deal with issues that is the make-or-break for me. KFH did an excellent job getting me sorted. In fact, it was this experience with KFH that prompted me to write this review. I'm very happy with how they treated me and responded to my issue. If you're already sold on the Holy Trainer, I do recommend KeptForHer.

Here's my experience with the actual device so far:

Comfort

I ordered the HT2 with the largest ring and a spare ring one size smaller based on my measurements. I had been reading that using the restroom could be a pain in the ass with chastity devices, so naturally the first thing I did once I had all the necessary parts installed was go find out for myself how bad it really is.

I was pleasantly surprised when my first go-around was a complete success. I stood up, let it rip and everything flowed perfectly. That was a nice surprise. I haven't found it as easy every time since then.. I do require some adjustment at times. But overall, it's easier than I expected.

Next, I had heard that it was tough to sleep overnight in these things. So naturally (again), I decided to test it for myself. I slept in it the first night without any problems. Kept it on for about 24 hours as my first stretch without any issues. That was also better than expected.

Erections do tend to push the whole kit away from the body. It doesn't stretch out too badly though like I've read with other devices. Things do get tight, but I don't lose circulation anywhere or turn colors.

I'd like to emphasize that this was my first time ever wearing a chastity device. My first time ever, I put it on, had a successful restroom break and slept in it overnight without any problems.

Security

No slippage issues. I've worn it to the gym a couple times, out to the bars and overnight. Nothing has popped out from anywhere it shouldn't pop out of.

I finally tested the security of the device in the shower after a couple weeks. I found that I can pretty easily slip out the back when flaccid... as expected. I'd love something more secure but everything I've read says that's about par for the course with ball trap devices.

The good news is that I was unable to slip *everything* out. I could free the nefarious octopus tentacle, but there was no way I could get the ring down off and around the rest of the package. This was surprising considering I can slip everything INTO the ring when putting it on. I found that with the cage locked on, it stays pointed down and effectively prevents me from getting everything else out.

I don't know if I am just lucky enough to have the right sizing/anatomy or what... but I'm not freeing myself entirely from this thing without a key or trying to forcibly break plastic. That was an awesome surprise because up to the point where I tried to pull it out, I assumed I could slip the whole thing off if I need to.

So yea, that security key is actually going to be a necessity now. I let my girlfriend hold both keys a couple nights previously assuming that I could slip out if need be. We might have to rethink that.

Hygiene

It's only been a few weeks and I think the longest stretch I've done is about 3 days. So far, I haven't had any obvious hygiene issues. I usually shower twice a day and I always just squish things around, get some soap and water down, slosh it around and rinse it out best I can.

Sometimes I blow dry, but I'm not sure how effective that is in a tight cage. Sometimes I just towel-dry and call it good. I'm a little leery on letting things stay too wet for too long.. so this is still an ongoing thing. No problems so far with my limited use. I'll let the more experienced out there come to their own conclusions.

Conclusion

If someone coming around and writing a positive review seems suspicious, I understand completely. In my defense, you can see most HT reviews are positive so it's not like I'm coming out of left field with all this stuff. If I do have any complaints, I'll find this thread and share them. So far, so good. I'm quite happy with this as my first device.

The sad thing is I already have my eyes on a nice steel cage. It's only been a few weeks and I'm already eying that jailbird from MM. But hey, one thing at a time. I'm glad I started with the HT2 as an introductory device. It's been great to me so far.

cosmiccandi likes this.
  2. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    that's a great review.......having been in a HTv2 since June last year, I totally agree with the aesthetic look. The security is something we ball trap device wearers have to deal with. My only gripe is....I've had 3 tubes break in the exact same way. The first 2 have been replaced with no problem. My last breakage was 3 weeks ago, and so far all emails have been ignored. I'm not convinced that it's a tube length issue. I guess it's now a watch this space time.

3. thedenver

thedenver New member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    That's got to be frustrating. I haven't had any trouble yet, but I'm also not a heavy user. Did your tube just break randomly or do certain activities put too much pressure on it?

I've decided to stop wearing it to the gym as I find I tend to bang it on plates and put quite a bit of pressure on the device when I do certain lifts like t-bar rows. I'd hate to break it in the middle of the gym. I can just imagine the tube falling out and sliding across the floor for all to see.

4. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I would honestly say.....random. Two broke overnight, and the last during a normal day.....no tease involved no erection....just broken wheni took off my jeans

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    I had a similar experience to sonic chaste. They replaced the 3rd tube no problem. It seems to be made out of stronger stuff than the previous ones.

6. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    I've now emailed holy trainer five times with absolutely no reply. I guess I'm now on their ignore list. So any review would include.....they will only go so far with replacement tubes........not ideal, now I have to try and repair the broken tube with probably epoxy resin....would really like to hear from holy trainer direct

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice