Another Frozen Key Game

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Locked Pop, May 12, 2019.

1. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I have read several of the different types of the frozen key self chastity games.. Here is mine I have been working on..
    It took longer to get the prep going rather than the the game running... First i went to Amazon to get a set of small locks that were keyed different .. Found one that sold 8 or more of a set..They all looked identical but they were key differently..Next I went to a craft store to find a cheap lock box that had a lock hasp on it, will explain later on why i got it and a poly twine rot and mildew resistant..Next was the half gallon milk jugs..Getting the jugs took a month due to lactose intolerant on my part..
    With end jug cap I drilled a small hole for the twine to pass thru.. Ran a large loop to cinch a key at the bottom..The key would now be suspended thru the middle of the jug.. Fill most the way with water and freeze..As i filled each jug i put a key to a different lock into it..until i had four jugs ready..
    The second key of all the locks being used together to be stored in box on a key ring in case of emergency ($5 box versus a hammer..LOL) The reason behind the box is to keep all the keys together and with all the cages that have require cylinder locks instead of being pad locks can be played.. also good place to keep my other cages..
    I played my first game over a weekend with the a plastic CB6000S ( I know a CB has its own lock and use a completely different looking lock for the cage and both keys were inside the box)...Grabbed the 4 locks i had prepared, Jumbled them up in my hands and grabbed one random one and the rest went inside the box,,,The last lock was used to lock the box,,
    So here I am with Friday night with one CB and a lock with the keys inside a lock box that has at least one key in my freezer.. I lock my cage on me for a good sleep...The next morning Saturday i go to the freezer and grab one jug and set it on the counter to thaw.. During the day I would check on the jug to see how well it was doing.. So far so good and when i was able to get the key out, it was not the right key.. Put the key back in the jug and refreeze for next time..
    By Sunday afternoon the plastic CB was pinching me to death and I could not wait to get the damn thing off of me...I was doing anything I could to melt the ice...Pour it out during melting(maybe that could help?) .. Hot water bath.. OMG I was getting desperate I am in pain... I NEEDED THIS DAMN THING OFF LIKE NOW!!!!...Murphy had his plans and I went thru all four bottles...

2. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    I have since replaced my CB with a Stainless open cage that is comfortable to wear...I have even worn it to work everyday this week without problems... I will never wear that CB again...I have also added another jug.. (Total 5) .. Sunday night i will lock myself and go to bed,,Monday the game starts again..But one small difference.. I jug a day every morning.

3. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    I had the daughter over Monday to help with the wife's doc appointment.. So I didn't want to have the frozen bottle sitting on the counter and placed it inside the refrigerator behind the milk. and so it begins..
    Well the appointment was a bust and we went back home..Daughter stayed with her mother to help with other issues so I can go back to work..Decided to keep the bottle in fridge to see how long it would take
    Wednesday morning it was still a block of ice inside.. So Thursdays morning I placed it on the counter next to the sink.. When i got home after work it was thawed..
    Refilled the bottle and placed it back in the freezer.. Pulled another out and placed it on the counter.. This morning it was thawed and luck would have it to be the key I needed...Unlocked myself and got ready for work..
    Daughter texted me before they left telling me to plug camper in that they will be up later. OMG Panic set in..That's all I need for them to raid my pantry and freezer to see frozen water bottles just to keep their cooler cold..And this weekend when they come back to ask why there are frozen keys in the bottles...(Lets see you come up with a good reason to cover your ass...LOL) ..So i put all the bottles in the freezer in the garage..I will be adding bottle number 6 this weekend ..
    Game on hold until Tuesday when I get a new shorter cage A271.. I have been wearing the A274 that is real comfortable...After awhile wearing it the last week I forgot I was even wearing it..

4. Locked Pop

Locked Pop Active member

Machinist
    St Louis MO
    Local Time:
    I think I may expand on this game by adding a Crown Royal bag containing cheap white poker chips that can be written on with ideas of what I must do with each bottle pulled ...(i.e. Counter, Fridge, In the sun/shade)
    I could also place penalty chips..( Blue - 1 day penalty..Pull tomorrow) ( Red- 3 day penalty . Choice.Add 1 blue and red .. or Add a new dummy bottle) .. Could use some chip ideas..
    I am hoping when I am able to tell the wife that i am locked up that I can get her involved in this game that I will give her the choice to pull the chip and pick a bottle and hope she has fun with it..( She likes to play games)..
    One thing I may point out that with her picking the bottle I can mix the refrozen bottles back into the game to extend it even longer..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice