Another fitting issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Slaveboi.69, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Slaveboi.69

Slaveboi.69 New member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Hi all,
    Have another fitting issue which seems a little different to most.
    I’ve tried both the holy trainer (clone) and more recently been wearing a bon4m small.
    I’ve been having issues with the cage sliding down, but for me it’s nit so much a security issue as it is a pain issue. When the cage slides down, it pulls on my balls causing pain.
    I’ve tried stepping down in ring size but now I’m at the point where I get some pain from the restriction of the ring, but also the cage still slides down and pulls on my balls as well.
    It’s confortable during the day, only becomes an issue when aroused or over night.
    Length wise I fill out the cage even when soft so I think it’s a good length.
    Any suggestions?

2. Slaveboi.69

Slaveboi.69 New member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I’m wanting to get a MM jailbird but worried on the sizing.

3. jlovescuck

jlovescuck Active member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    i have a jailbird. it pulls down on ocassion, but i think it's because i may need to shorten the length of the device. it seems i fill it out nicely for most of the time, but every now and then i see a little space at the end. I think this might be my issue.
    another thing that i noticed is how different panties make it wear differently. so i imagine boxer vs breif would have similar issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice