And we're off!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Creeper_23, May 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Giving my contribution to to all the wonderful posts here.

So a little back story, My wife and I have been in to kink for a while and enjoyed it for the first part of our marriage. About 4 years ago things got real busy for us and we slowed down, or rather stopped and things have gotten stale. I have had an interest in Chastity for 3 or so years and often found myself thinking about it. About 2 years ago I bought a knock-off CB-3000 to see what it was like. I have had it off and on several times going at most 3 to maybe 4 days wearing it. About 6 or 7 months ago, after doing lots of reading on this site and other resources, I approached my wife about chastity and that I wanted to give a FLR a go. She is Dominate and I am submissive in our BDSM play so I thought it would not be to hard for her to take to it. I pointed out how it could work and what it would mean. Well she was curious and wanted to think it over and do her own research. months past and we talked off and on about it and she often talked about teasing me and then locking me up but nothing would happen, not even a glimmer of "let's do it" from her for real.

So comes the current state of things. I just had my birthday last week and she wanted to know what I wanted for it. We talked and I told her how I felt that things had gotten stale with our sex life and that I wanted a little play time this past weekend, in hopes we could spice it back up. so for 2 days she did her usual tease about having some play time but nothing happened. So just when I had given all hope up she surprised me with a few gropes and a nod to get undressed. She stared giving me a BJ and switch up to using her hand only to stop just as I was starting to moan. Then once I had come down she would start again, then stop, then start, this went on for an hour and a half. She then looked at me and said "beg me to cum or do you want to be locked up." This was it! Now I have a decision to make at this point and after reading lots of posts from you good people, during a tease and denial session is not the time to make a decision... but I did. I told her to lock me up.

So she talked to me a little bit about my choice and asked me if I was sure about my decision and what were some of the draw backs and fears I might have. I explained to her that it is a decision with a heavy load (no pun intended) on her and myself. Her one problem this whole time with even going thru with a chastity life style has been that I would paw her and whine about being let loose. After reading so much here from all of the good advice that has been given I was able to let her know that it will happen but if that is the concern she has about it then we can solve that by making it a rule that if I paw or whine about it then she can increase the time locked or pull the plug all together. So after things go to a more relaxed state we agreed that we would give this a trial go and after 10 days if things are good on the chastity life I will get released and we will talk about where we are and what is next.

So I am on day 1 of 10 and one happy sub. I think when we have our talk about this in 10 days I will discuss getting a new CB.

2. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Great intro and how your wife did it... On our 1st lock up session we were in day 45 of 50 and she was edging me with her mouth.. She felt my heart beat through her cock.. She asked I could cum or wait out the 50 days... I could not decide which was hot! She deep throats me looking me in the eyes and held it there showing me my cage while impaled.

By not answering she extracted her cock from her throat and told me we would wait. Hot!!!!

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow! I'm so glad things are working out. You give me hope as my wife seems reluctant too, though I haven't pushed as of yet. Keep us informed as things progress :)

4. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    She is coming around... She is starting to read some information and looking into her Dom side a bit more. Looking forward to the ride.

5. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I for one am looking forward to the ride I am on. It does take a while to get things going but she seems happy with the choice. Don't rush into it if she is reluctant. Give her time to look over things and wait for a time to bring it up again with her and discuss what she has found out and ask if she has any questions. I think the key for me was to read as much as I could on the subject before I asked so I would have at least some answers for her, and if I didn't know I would find out or point out this site to her to read over. I don't know if she has read anything on here but she did a lot of reading on her own.

6. Creeper_23

Creeper_23 Active member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 5- We had a talk last night before bed so I could get an idea of what she was thinking and how she thinks things are going. She admitted that it is an adjustment but so far she is liking my new attitude. Apparently I am more docile and she told me it was an adjustment for her to see me like that but she is getting use to it. She of course asked me how things are and my thoughts and with out even stopping to think I told her "I just want to please you and make you happy." I think I opened a can of worms with that! I also explained that being locked by her is exciting for me now as I don't know where it is really going. I know my wife and giving her a detailed answer is best to describe what is going on and I told her that it boils down to the fact that she can have her O when ever she wants it and my O is hers to control. If she wants to mess with my head and tease her cock then I have no say if I get to cum. But if she wants to cum then she can any time she wants. I think by telling her that gave her a twinkle in her eye. I know that as we lay in bed she went to sleep with a grin. What have I done?

Guess it is hang on and enjoy the next 5 days to see where we go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice